Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 32)

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Really like your last installement. Though it was all about the issues revolving around the Gupta Father and Daughter llol. But again, i think this was needed..but i surely hope that, one of them bends and gives in or else poor armaan lol Or else, armaans romance ki to band baji hui he, and hmm i dont know what else to really say, theyre both right so its hard to guess wholl give in first. And the way things are going right now, i doubt any one of them will give in..how about a nice trip or maybe Atul Anjalis wedding anniversary will do some wonders lol. And im missing AR scenes but i loved it when Armaan called Riddhima, "HEROINE" and "JHANSI KI RANI" haha i could totally imagine that :) Awesome installment and waiting eagerly for you to finish up this part. Continue soon Zaps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

DMG fan Senior Member
DMG fan
DMG fan

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Riddhima had to get some of this stuff out of her system and onto her dad....but i think now the story needs to move ahead....why would shanky not feel an urgency to get them married, so no more suspicions. I love your writting style, and i am hooked onto this fic more than the show ever caught my attention., but just a readers opinion.

Oh welll...maybe by the time you finish this part you alread have all this planned....my ranting...

RT

Edited by DMG fan - 31 January 2011 at 10:50pm

z.e.p.h.y.r

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
amazing installment rachana...everybody is kinda sad right now...I hope Riddhima and Shashank just resolve their problem coming out of their egos...poor Armaan has to suffer all the way more coz of daky daddy and stubborn daughter...lolLOL

Please complete the part as soon as possible..
"Today she's behaving like my mother-in-law..", he told her, only to hear his name in a chorus..

I really burst out laughing at this part...lol

z.e.p.h.y.r

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I lovee the part so much Rachna ! Earlier I did think Riddhima was wrong in raising her voice but now I think Shashank has really crossed a limit blaming Armaan and Riddhima and finding ways to get back at them even when theres none is pretty annoying.I am sure being a dad its not easy for him to see such a change in her and the way he is seeing it makes it even more hard but am sure he can see how patient Armaan is being with him ,and he should really make an effort to think beyond what he does about him.

Armaans really being the sensible one here and I hope that in the story ahead he does genuinly realise what a nice guy Armaan is.Riddhima does need to talk it out with Shashank in a decent manner but seeing how Shashank behaves everytime she does am sure the result may not be favourable LOL .

I hope you complete the part todayy because its really hard to wait when the parts hanging at such an important point LOL

z.e.p.h.y.r

ARKJ_4EVER IF-Rockerz
ARKJ_4EVER
ARKJ_4EVER

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
great part!!!love ur last installment!

Riddhima n Shanky r really being stubborn n poor Armaan having shanky haunting him ...lol!!!

but end this coldness bet Riddhima n her dad soon n bring AR happiness soon...

cont soon please...Smile

z.e.p.h.y.r

Anokhee Senior Member
Anokhee
Anokhee

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
You know what Rach...
I'm so lazy and weak to even type right now but I had to write this comment because in the last installment you've put in everything that I love....
1) Harry Potter and the curses... In fact you've mentioned HP quite a few times before but today with 'Crucio' and 'Avada Kedavra', you've 'Imperio' ed me to commentTongue 
I always knew you were a HP fan but I never told you, I'm a big fan too... Must have read the books quite a few times and seen the movies a lot more times...LOL
Anyway, apart from Hp, it was Castle....
Castle solve cases with that hot detective LOL....
And then finally coming to the part, I think every set of parents and children go through this at some point of time in their lives but with Ridhima and Dr. Shashank its going overboard because of their stubborn behaviour...
But its okay I guess.. I think I would have been equally stubborn if I was in Ridhima's place but my Dad would have definitely come around... I wonder how long is it going to take for Dr. Shashank considering how slow he is....
Anyway, continue soon and finish the part fast Rach....
Love,
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GalwayGirlz.e.p.h.y.r

sakshilovesAR IF-Dazzler
sakshilovesAR
sakshilovesAR

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged

heyya

WOW!!!the installment was better than mahabharat!!!andn shanky oviously taught everyy villan in the whole mahabharata how to play the particular role!!! i mean i could imagine his galres and scowls and ammy scared face

complete it soon gal

sakshi

z.e.p.h.y.r

DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Hey Zappy
I really agree with Riddhima.What she said to Shanky was right.She was always controlled by Shanky and now Armaan kinda  controls her.The only difference in Shanky and Armaan ka controlling is Armaan forces Riddhima to do the things she is scared of and removes her phobias.On the other hand Shanky's makes Riddhima do what he feels is right you know and some how I kinda feel Shanky is getting insecure of the fact that Armaan's words matter more to Riddhima than his..BUT seriously Armaan is like tooooo cute man..the whole part where Armaan thinks Shanky is watching them when he is kissing Riddhima is HILARIOUS ROFL..Armaan and some times Riddhima are like a comic factor in this installment :)

P.S I am shoooo glad you updated..was checking this thread everytime I logged on the comp LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanlover_7z.e.p.h.y.r

Go to top