Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 26)

Samiyah258 IF-Sizzlerz
Samiyah258
Samiyah258

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the installement :)
I liked the part! Can't wait to read what happens next!! I thought maybe Padma would understand Armaan and Riddhima and side with them.
Hope everything is fine between all of them really soon :)
Update soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

kavyaa IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rtaniyaarman

diyachill Senior Member
diyachill
diyachill

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
what a hilorius part.....at the same tym glad that armaan is so understanding and protective

z.e.p.h.y.r

Amoon.88 Goldie
Amoon.88
Amoon.88

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
congrats on da 7th thread!!!!

loved it the parts on previous thread page#115,170.....n dis installment also....

loobbeed it completely.......

hope shanky's gussa got cool down n AR will have dere cute moments gain....

KEEP ryting dear..

AMOON

z.e.p.h.y.r

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
ok i was rereading the part n during Muski n ridzi convo i felt  that..riddhima is little bit late on asking Muskan abt how her life going on with Rahul..

I felt bit weird after reading it 2nd time..Riddhima should have ask this before like time there was less complication between AR when he went to Singapore for 1st time they went shopping n all.

Sorry I just felt that way..Hope you dont mind

P.S Zap u have missed reading page 24 it seems

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanlover_7z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniyaarman

ok i was rereading the part n during Muski n ridzi convo i felt  that..riddhima is little bit late on asking Muskan abt how her life going on with Rahul..

I felt bit weird after reading it 2nd time..Riddhima should have ask this before like time there was less complication between AR when he went to Singapore for 1st time they went shopping n all.

yeah.. i did miss pg 24.. i just saw it.. thanks for all your comments ppl!!

about Riddhima and Muskaan.. well if you're feeling weird then that's the right feeling.. coz that's what i was trying to get through.. they've been so preoccupied with their own lives that they almost ignored each others' lives.. they did spend time together and knew the general gist of what was going on, but didnt spend time just the two of them like they used to befoe the guys came in their lives.. so like u said, even Riddhima was feeling weird about asking Muskaan.. like she was late in inquiring.. not like she didnt know Muskaan was happy.. coz she had seen the changes in them and their relationship.. apart from that this is not the first time they thought they should spend time together.. once many many parts before this Riddhima had told Muskaan how she missed their good old days and how they should catch up with each other.. but at that time Muskaan was newly in love with Rahul and they were going for a date, so she had cancelled.. at that point in time Riddhima had been jealous of muskaan.. now its the other way round.. not jealousy exactly.. but just a wish that their lives be as complicated or incomplicated as the others'
good to see that you are going back and reading parts.. wow!.. that feels good.. Smile
and i really dont mind these disussions.. sometimes very valid points are made.. and sometimes i get to defend my characters.. its fun! TongueLOLLOL

Edited by zephyrr - 30 January 2011 at 1:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anokheemaanumansibhartiarmaanlover_7taniyaarmanSanju_

Anokhee Senior Member
Anokhee
Anokhee

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Hey Zaps....

I'm so sorry for being absent on this thread but my last exam took toll on me along with the partying with my friends after that and now I'm kinda sick....
Anyway, I just caught up with the part and I'll comment later or once the part is complete.......
Sorry again.....

z.e.p.h.y.r

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

Originally posted by taniyaarman

yeah.. i did miss pg 24.. i just saw it.. thanks for all your comments ppl!!

about Riddhima and Muskaan.. well if you're feeling weird then that's the right feeling.. coz that's what i was trying to get through.. they've been so preoccupied with their own lives that they almost ignored each others' lives.. they did spend time together and knew the general gist of what was going on, but didnt spend time just the two of them like they used to befoe the guys came in their lives.. so like u said, even Riddhima was feeling weird about asking Muskaan.. like she was late in inquiring.. not like she didnt know Muskaan was happy.. coz she had seen the changes in them and their relationship.. apart from that this is not the first time they thought they should spend time together.. once many many parts before this Riddhima had told Muskaan how she missed their good old days and how they should catch up with each other.. but at that time Muskaan was newly in love with Rahul and they were going for a date, so she had cancelled.. at that point in time Riddhima had been jealous of muskaan.. now its the other way round.. not jealousy exactly.. but just a wish that their lives be as complicated or incomplicated as the others'
good to see that you are going back and reading parts.. wow!.. that feels good.. Smile
and i really dont mind these disussions.. sometimes very valid points are made.. and sometimes i get to defend my characters.. its fun! TongueLOLLOL

Actually while reading the part It reminded me the way Riddhima was stuck n Armaan had given her Their House key...In your writing it did reflect the part...

true they were preoccupied n yes they either riddhima or Muskaan tried to find sometime for eachother but in a way being very good friends i personally feel this feeling should have been shared before by both..But Riddhima here is introvert abt her feeling atleast so this could be the reason for the delay in a way..That what i feel because somewhat she has realized we need to openup at time with our loved ones..

You defending characters..I defend TWOS from all.......hhheeehee..TongueLOLSmile

I am in love with this FFWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rSanju_sjain

Go to top