Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 24)

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Thats a nice part .
I had hoped Padma would understand ,but she seems too fumed up too LOL .
I just hope in all this Armaan doesnt really have to pay a price because he genuinly didnt do any wrong !
And tbh I dont find Riddhima too wrong either,she aint a drunkard LOL they were out in Singapore and alone.
I do understand that Riddhima doesnt have one person in her life anymore but the others do have to understand that Armaan does have only one person in his life.
Even though he has been taken in the family by them theres a lot of trust issues even now !
I hope the issue sorts out and for the better !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.starz.e.p.h.y.r

sakshilovesAR IF-Dazzler
sakshilovesAR
sakshilovesAR

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

heyyy

theis one was nice uumm i hope anyone would come and stop the mahabharat that is going to start at the gupta house!!!!and the duryodhan(the one who lost the whole thing is guess the name is right!!)is SHANKY BABA

do complete the partt today plsss

sakshi

z.e.p.h.y.r

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
good to know you ok zappy..

Aww update..comment after reading it

z.e.p.h.y.r

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Hey!!!
loved d part.........thnx for a sooner update.........waitin desperately to read more
cont soooooooooon
tc
luv
Nandini

z.e.p.h.y.r

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Zappy..I like this update business..

Aram se i can comment on part then..ok so here..

Best friends forever so come true listening to Riddhima -Muskan convo today..

Friendship has it different inncoent n love to it..I actuaaly went back n read parts of FRiends in need n Friend indeed..

N on F.R>I>EN>D wala pact I have actually made one but it is a guy in my case,..

everytime you make it point to show Armaan is soo thoughtful..Love the way both of them protecting eachother from all 
Waiting to see Padma reaction on Riddhima for drinking stuff n Shanky 's when Armman his fav son -in -law..lol
will open the door

z.e.p.h.y.r

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I had decided to comment only after reading the full update.But after reading the Armaan-padma convo,I cant stop myself.I loved it ! The way Armaan trying to defend the whole scene in their perspective was superb.He was like  a cute kid complaining to his mom.These are my favourite lines:
Armaan sighed, "Kucch nahi.. Who .. Dr. Shashank ne mujhe aur Riddhima ko..", the moment he said that, Padma looked at him, "Kya kar rahe the tum dono..", she asked suspiciously.. "Pakda pakdi khel rahe the.. canteen mein..LOL", Armaan answered warily, only to make Padma mom scowl,"Kya?.. Armaan!..", she giggled a little at that thought.. They were such kids!..
"Who apki beti ki galti hai.. She's become so naughty I tell you.. She doesn't listen to me only..", he complained to his Padma mom..
Wah...what a nautanki!LOL

This time I am with Shashank and Padma.They didnt do the right thing by drinking and all.But even if it happened,Ridhima shouldnt have yelled at her papa.That made the matter more worse.
And I really enjoyed the canteen scene.It was just like DMG ! More better than that.I could imagine the whole scene as if it was happening infront of me.Thats the beauty of ur writing.
Then  no need to say AR scene in the terrace was superb.Kya baat hai,Armaan aaj kal bahut samajhdaar ho gaye hoLOL.The way he explained to Ridhima and made her calm.......too good.Tongue
I liked the Muskaan -Ridhima part though I felt it was a little long.
Then I liked the small argument between Armaan and Rahul.Their relation is very unique.

And one thing i noticed was i got an answer to my stupid question which i asked after reading "To Hell with you".About the visa, like 'how Ridhima got visa ready within such a short time and how did they get her signatures'.I felt it as a very stupid question from me.But when I saw the answer to that in this part,I am very happy.Tongue  You give importance to such tiny details to make this FF perfect.Well done Thumbs Up
Looking forward to the next instalment.Embarrassed

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 29 January 2011 at 8:34am

z.e.p.h.y.r

ARKJ_4EVER IF-Rockerz
ARKJ_4EVER
ARKJ_4EVER

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
awesome update!!!
love riddhima-muski talks n their pact..lol
n Armaan's sooooo hilarous while goin' to open the door n seein' the  "satan" shanky ..lol...on the other side...lookin' forward 4 the next update...

continue soonSmile

z.e.p.h.y.r

Go to top