Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 20)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Lovveeed the part <3
I dont know why you think it could be boring <3
One thing I absolutely love about the part is that Armaan and Riddhima are together in this ,giving rest to each others insecurities !
Shashank being a father is defintely justified ,after having been so generous and sending them alone he deserves to be atleast well informed ,but I do think he overeacts at times too.His possessiveness for Riddhima exceeds limits which become too taxing on both Riddhima and even Armaan ,they are always living in fear ! I do agree their actions havent given him a reason but he needs to trust them more !
As far as Riddhima goes she is wrong in having lost her cool and spoken bitterly and obviously they did make a  mistake by not calling back home.But her pov is right because she wants to be herself too and not a good daugher good doctor and good girl LOL .

Armaans stuck like alwayss ROFL am sure he'll be the one to sort it somehow Embarrassed

I loveee the part and the sense that goes into it .Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyez.e.p.h.y.r

AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Cngrts.
Cmplt it soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

rinku28 Groupbie
rinku28
rinku28

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Hey Rachna,

Though I don't comment as often as I should, I have to let you know that I love the way you justly portray everyone's feelings.  Though this ff is about Armaan and Riddhima, we get the feeling and emotions associated with everyone around them, and that's what makes your readers always want more.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that while reading your ff, you get so engrossed in it that you feel like you're watching it happen right in front of you.

Loved it!  Please continue soon....

Hope your back is better!

Love,
Rinku28
ARCaskettFan Goldie
ARCaskettFan
ARCaskettFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Awesum part!
taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Zap..

I am soo late to see the new part update n comment..

I was thinking ki you will finish the part today n i will comment after reading it but cant stop....

Whole update was awesome but gang n their dialouges masti is back i am soo happy abt it.......Was really waiting for that though i luuurve the AR parts but was just missing gang(DMG1)

N Gal..do you have your thinking cap on 24*7 kya???
You make every situation look soo perfect like nothing better can be done then this it seems..

I am loving this generation gap issue bcoz we all face this sometime..
you are entertainer+reality checker...

I loved shanky reaction n canteen wala scene was too awesome woow wat an description n background song out of the world i cldnt stop myself from laughing n my mom was like watz wrong with this gal look(your style..lol)

Riddhima outbrust shanky oops sasurji outbrust is soo correct n Poor Armaan is sandwich between this..I remember shanky warning to him on airport..hhehhee He is stuck now ..cant help it..

Loved the way Armaan calm riddhima down..They so understand eachother perfectly..N the way he pointed out that she answer back only when Armaan is been dragged n insulted..I love Basket..Muah to her for protecting Armaan..

N I guess 1 more test of their love coming to them DR.Payal???????

P.S:sorry i talk alot but you know that..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie_n

saniashzadi IF-Dazzler
saniashzadi
saniashzadi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

nice update...

totally understand shankyz problem he is not ready to aceept that his daughter can handle situations on her own nd on other side ridz wanted some space as she consider herself as free after coming out of her height phobia....r beech mein phansa bechara armaan LOL....but he had played his part beautifully that ridz should say sorry to her papa...

hope nw papaji will also forgive them....

read ur note that u r goin to update 2nite....pleasezzzz  in ne case u r nt updating please do leave a msg...

lovely update...eagerly waiting fr final installment

love

sania

namita18 Goldie
namita18
namita18

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
sorry..but i dont have enough words to describe in words. I m truely speechless.
MysticalRealm IF-Dazzler
MysticalRealm
MysticalRealm

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread!!

Go to top