Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the installement :)
I liked the part! Can't wait to read what happens next!! I thought maybe Padma would understand Armaan and Riddhima and side with them.
Hope everything is fine between all of them really soon :)
Update soon!!
my gudness... d last line suited so well.. satan & shanky!!! ahaaa really he is one!!
awesome update!! just read d whole part & i'v 2 say dat yu described it really well!! sry again 4 nt commenting in detail!! its 7 am in d mng here & m too tired plus had a long day yesterday!!... just thought of letting yu know be4 gng 2 sleep dat i really luv ur ff

idk wen i'll comment nxt as abhi m busy wid a conference... so dn think dat m nt reading or sumthing its just dat wen i get bck home in d 9ght i m already too tired 2 comment plus i'v loads of wrk 2 do!!
diyachill thumbnail
what a hilorius part.....at the same tym glad that armaan is so understanding and protective
Amoon.88 thumbnail
congrats on da 7th thread!!!!

loved it the parts on previous thread page#115,170.....n dis installment also....

loobbeed it completely.......

hope shanky's gussa got cool down n AR will have dere cute moments gain....

KEEP ryting dear..

AMOON

taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok i was rereading the part n during Muski n ridzi convo i felt  that..riddhima is little bit late on asking Muskan abt how her life going on with Rahul..

I felt bit weird after reading it 2nd time..Riddhima should have ask this before like time there was less complication between AR when he went to Singapore for 1st time they went shopping n all.

Sorry I just felt that way..Hope you dont mind

P.S Zap u have missed reading page 24 it seems
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: taniyaarman

ok i was rereading the part n during Muski n ridzi convo i felt  that..riddhima is little bit late on asking Muskan abt how her life going on with Rahul..

I felt bit weird after reading it 2nd time..Riddhima should have ask this before like time there was less complication between AR when he went to Singapore for 1st time they went shopping n all.

Sorry I just felt that way..Hope you dont mind

P.S Zap u have missed reading page 24 it seems

yeah.. i did miss pg 24.. i just saw it.. thanks for all your comments ppl!!

about Riddhima and Muskaan.. well if you're feeling weird then that's the right feeling.. coz that's what i was trying to get through.. they've been so preoccupied with their own lives that they almost ignored each others' lives.. they did spend time together and knew the general gist of what was going on, but didnt spend time just the two of them like they used to befoe the guys came in their lives.. so like u said, even Riddhima was feeling weird about asking Muskaan.. like she was late in inquiring.. not like she didnt know Muskaan was happy.. coz she had seen the changes in them and their relationship.. apart from that this is not the first time they thought they should spend time together.. once many many parts before this Riddhima had told Muskaan how she missed their good old days and how they should catch up with each other.. but at that time Muskaan was newly in love with Rahul and they were going for a date, so she had cancelled.. at that point in time Riddhima had been jealous of muskaan.. now its the other way round.. not jealousy exactly.. but just a wish that their lives be as complicated or incomplicated as the others'
good to see that you are going back and reading parts.. wow!.. that feels good.. 😊
and i really dont mind these disussions.. sometimes very valid points are made.. and sometimes i get to defend my characters.. its fun! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by zephyrr - 13 years ago
Anokhee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Zaps....

I'm so sorry for being absent on this thread but my last exam took toll on me along with the partying with my friends after that and now I'm kinda sick....
Anyway, I just caught up with the part and I'll comment later or once the part is complete.......
Sorry again.....
taniyaarman thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyrr

yeah.. i did miss pg 24.. i just saw it.. thanks for all your comments ppl!!

about Riddhima and Muskaan.. well if you're feeling weird then that's the right feeling.. coz that's what i was trying to get through.. they've been so preoccupied with their own lives that they almost ignored each others' lives.. they did spend time together and knew the general gist of what was going on, but didnt spend time just the two of them like they used to befoe the guys came in their lives.. so like u said, even Riddhima was feeling weird about asking Muskaan.. like she was late in inquiring.. not like she didnt know Muskaan was happy.. coz she had seen the changes in them and their relationship.. apart from that this is not the first time they thought they should spend time together.. once many many parts before this Riddhima had told Muskaan how she missed their good old days and how they should catch up with each other.. but at that time Muskaan was newly in love with Rahul and they were going for a date, so she had cancelled.. at that point in time Riddhima had been jealous of muskaan.. now its the other way round.. not jealousy exactly.. but just a wish that their lives be as complicated or incomplicated as the others'
good to see that you are going back and reading parts.. wow!.. that feels good.. 😊
and i really dont mind these disussions.. sometimes very valid points are made.. and sometimes i get to defend my characters.. its fun! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually while reading the part It reminded me the way Riddhima was stuck n Armaan had given her Their House key...In your writing it did reflect the part...

true they were preoccupied n yes they either riddhima or Muskaan tried to find sometime for eachother but in a way being very good friends i personally feel this feeling should have been shared before by both..But Riddhima here is introvert abt her feeling atleast so this could be the reason for the delay in a way..That what i feel because somewhat she has realized we need to openup at time with our loved ones..

You defending characters..I defend TWOS from all.......hhheeehee..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

I am in love with this FFπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
taniyaarman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anokhee

Hey Zaps....

I'm so sorry for being absent on this thread but my last exam took toll on me along with the partying with my friends after that and now I'm kinda sick....
Anyway, I just caught up with the part and I'll comment later or once the part is complete.......
Sorry again.....

Anokhee..Get well soon dear..N pls visit ur Prefect Dream Thread to n answer us yaar when u well..

Sorry yo bring it up here..
But Anokheeji you did not leave any option😊
rash.gupta thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!

I thoroughly enjoyed AR's trip to Singapore... wonder wen i'll get to go on such a trip..😍  Armaan is too adorable..and Singapore is just beautiful!!

And about the recent installment, i sorta xpected such behaviour from Shanky, being the protective father he is... and poor Riddhima din't get to savour the best 2 days of her life b'coz of this.. Hope she'll sort out the mess soon...