Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 17)

cute_girl17 Groupbie
cute_girl17
cute_girl17

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
for the previous part first...just loved the part..it was definately another world..so beautifully described..
and for the current installment its good and now just hoping dr. shashank does not create any more problems..though he is right but even ridhima is somewhat right..hope everything get backs to normal
and loved the canteen scene..

continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

Angel.ARlover Groupbie
Angel.ARlover
Angel.ARlover

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Omg !

you're simplyy amazing.

You can potray any and every situation soo easilyy and beautifully. this part is one ov my favs till date..though it is incomplete. I loved how the group was together. And The shanky episode..oh my god is all i can say. yuo've correctly written about his reaction towards all this.

And i could actually imagine the video playing and shanky listening. he was on fire.

Continue soon =)

z.e.p.h.y.r

zoya-ammy Goldie
zoya-ammy
zoya-ammy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
wow BABA Armaan ka gyan toh awesum tha. So beautifully written superbbb .
Plz bandh karo yeh jhagra now,
Peace wid shanky ,
"MILEY JO chora chori ,phir masti thore,thore SHANKY ka naam na lena I hate ViLLIAN IN DA STORY"
W8ing 4 uptd darling

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chanakya...z.e.p.h.y.r

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
that was quick long installment...ROFL

luved this 1st installment absolutely....wopiiii
I m surprised by ridhima's behavior ...who is right and who is wrong that's difficult to judge ..coz as arm said GENERATION GAP ..which is surely reflected in both daughter's and father's behavior ..but this so rebellious ridhhima in spite of knowing that wat she has done can not b justified  ..but still getting angry and shouting on her father ...this is so not her...I know wen AR got seperated @ that time also she opposed her father ..that time shanky was @ fault by not understanding their relationship..but here in this situation I found her reaction to wat shanky said is a bit too much....she shud have been patient with him and shud have made him understnad her POV polietly ..then I guess shanky wudn't have been so mad @ them ..he agreed to send her with armaan  that in it self is big thing for any father to do ...so he wud have understud her opinion  and justification about everything ..and yes ridz can not deny that she is wrong and behaved irresponsibly..even I feel arm also behaved ignorant by not telling her to call or even I feel he shud himself have called padma if not shanky (LOLL) after landing in singapore ..all in all..AR did commit mistake about which they shud apologize and also sasurji shud trust them for once ...and realize that ridhima is not kid anymore....

lastly...I luved  AR parapet scn ..arm pacifying her ,,,and making her understand about her behavior with her dad...hope she says sorry soon :)))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanlover_7z.e.p.h.y.r

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
First of all congruats for the 7th thread.Clap i just realised that I havent posted anything on this thread eventhough I had visited here many times.

Finally! i read the whole update of  "In Another World" together.Woh.....It took me 4 hours to read it together Shocked.It was such a long update !!! I didnt realise it when I started reading.Since you gave so many instalments ,I always felt I didnt get enough of it.But now I am over satisfied.Big smile
I had commented on all the instalments except the last. The last instalment was good just like every instalment..I liked the way Ridhima tricked Armaan for a kiss.I really like the cute and frowning Armaan.He looks like a baby LOL.I noticed  that Ridhima is using the 'baby' word many times nowadays  though she know that Armaan gets irritated by it.Thats really fun.And I have a strong feeling that the 'baby' will soon become his favourite name just like 'basket' became Ridhima's favourite.She used to get irritated when he called her 'basket' earlier.

I felt the shopping part could have been more elaborate instead of  just narration.Like Armaan and Ridhima bicker over buying some things etc..

Then atlast when they were ready to leave the apartment,I could feel the emptiness very clearly.You beautifully wrote every emotions and emptiness very well.

I didnt think you will put up the next  update very quickly.So I was surprised to see the incomplete part today morning.I want to comment only after reading the whole update.(If you will complete it today).Otherwise I dont get full satisfaction.You know that already.So waiting for the complete part.Day Dreaming

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 27 January 2011 at 7:21am

z.e.p.h.y.r

Jador Senior Member
Jador
Jador

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Great update. Like the canteen scene.

z.e.p.h.y.r

Haniyaa IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

z.e.p.h.y.r

shristi sarda Goldie
shristi sarda
shristi sarda

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
aewsome part.....
plzz complete it soon....
and do pm me....

z.e.p.h.y.r

Go to top