Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 142)

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshilovesAR

heyya

see we trusted you again and again the same thing happened!!!!Angry

zeffy it has been 13 days since the last installment and still no sing of update cummon gal update!!!!plsss fasttCry

waitng for an update Angry

sakshi

i agree wid u..............

-RabiaKSGKaJen- IF-Rockerz
-RabiaKSGKaJen-
-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Zappy..
Cnt We Expect An Update Today....
Plzzzz 

Lots of love Rabia
Once A KaJen'ian, KSG'ian & Jeni'ian.. Always A KaJen'ian, KSG'ian & Jen'ian <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyeRhea.KaJen

jeflkjfkljfkj Senior Member

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeflkjfkljfkj

LOLLOL*Reserved* 

(ROFL Update btw! Just reminded me of old DMG Thank you for giving us such a wonderful part.) 

Edited: 

I have just come online to edit on your incomplete update. I just couldn't hold back the thoughts after I read your hilarious update. (I was going to edit all the comments after my exam...but ugh, W*H! Big smile

You know...after the whole A-R crap happened, I used to come to the FF section just to get the whole DMG essence from some FanFiction. I'm so happy to tell you that it is your FF that has fulfilled my the DMG essence desire. Thank you for that! Clap Yes, there are tons of FF's that remind me of, not disagreement there, but your FF is like total 'this is so DMG man!'.. 

You can't help it but imagine the whole scene when it is going on. The thing I love about this FF is your FF's Riddhima...who is somewhat different from DMG's Riddhima...and she is better. I like her! She has that whole I-am-Riddhima-Basket-Gupta kind of thing in her, plus, she is nicer here. Big smile 

The whole Atul singing song just made me go back to our DMG days....plus, Muskaan's classic punjabi kudi dialogs....here fight with Rahul and Armaan being pulled into the matter (in this case Abhi was the one..LOL But I love that even more!) 

Okay...so I'll tell you the parts I loved the most in this installment... 

"Oye!.. Tu chup baith.. Tu raat bhar ghode bech ke so raha tha.. Emergency duty pe main gayi thi raat ko.. " 

LOL LOL Muskaan is just awesome! <3 I love it when she shouts at Rahul. LOL 

"Haan.. Toh so na.. Atul ke singing ko kyun rok rahe ho.. Tu gaa yaar Champ.. ", he encouraged him.. And Atul obeyed his orders at once as he sang, "Pukarta chala hoon main.. Gali gali.. Bahar ki.. Bas ek chaav zulf ki.. Bas ik nigaah pyaar ki.. Pukaarta chala hoon main..", he purposely sang loudly in an off key, grinning wickedly as everyone in the car frowned.. The only person grinning with him was Rahul, who was his accomplice..

LOL.....LOLLOLLOL Men will be men....LOL I love it when Rahul is supporting Atul..and then Armaan supports his champ...and the whole girl vs boys thing! ROFL ROFL

He just wanted to take every chance of being close to his Basket, who was for some reason chipkoing to her Di instead of him.. 

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL Hmm, Riddhima trying to get away from him...we will resolve this  oh-so-tough mystery someday!  ROFL

"Armaan please meri behen se dur raho..", she ordered in a stern voice as she pushed Riddhima to sit up straight..

"Please.. Abhi tak sirf engagement hui hai.. Permanent license nahi mila hai.. Learners pe gadi mat bhagao.. "

I completely adore Anjali's elder sister protective behaviour for Ridzi! We saw that in DMG too.....and at a certain point of time it was sweet (after which it only grew as a headache LOL). Anyways, the protective nature of Anjali here is sweet...and just sweet! =)  

"Why?.. What were you doing raat bhar haan.. Kal toh we didn't even talk on the phone.." 

LOLOLOLOLLOL Cute! I so want to take Armaan home. Embarrassed 

"Basket.. You are a class one nerd!.. I swear.. Unbelievable.. Doctor's scrabble!.. ", he scoffed as he made fun of her..

ROFLROFL I'd have totally kicked Armaan out of the car at that! LOL  
....I love Armaan's sense of humor! He's hot and funny (Riddhima is one lucky girl! LOL).... 

"Armaan yaar.. You're too good bro.. ", Rahul complimented him, proud of his skills at getting on his fiance's nerves..

"Thanks!", Armaan smugly accepted the compliment too..

LOL LOL 

"You think you're so funny Armaan.. You know what.. I am not going to talk to you at all now.. Bhaad mein jao.." and this time she was serious.. Armaan's eyes widened at her tone.. It spelt nothing but his doom.. Rahul and Abhi stifled a laugh at Armaan's condition.. Poor guy was in for some real trouble now..

LMAO...I can totally imagine AR at this point of time...particularly Kash LOL And Riddhima totally getting irritated. LOL 

Armaan's eyes widened at her tone.. It spelt nothing but his doom.. 

awwww.......Cute cute cute!LOL Wonderful job. Clap 

"Good Ridzi.. Aise hi karna chahiye.. Even I am not going to talk to Atul now.. " Anjali declared as Muskaan joined her, "Haan.. Main bhi iss kameene se baat nahi karungi.. ", she scowled at Rahul from the back of the car.. He turned around instantly as he heard that and grinned, "Really Muskaan.. Thank god!.. ", he sighed, pretending to be relieved..

Sounds like a total DMG girl vs boys scene...Lovely! Takes me back to the old DMG days =) I like the way you wrote the entire stuff. <3 

"Nikki.. Tu uss dushman party se kyun chipak rahi hai.. Ab se tu bhi Abhi se baat nahi karegi.."

This reminded me  of the whole gaddar party thingy...Do you remember it? LOL I could totally imagine the scene with the funny background music they used to put....and it is hilarious! ROFL

And Champ answered in another song to keep up with his retro song trail.. "Bane chahe dushman zamana humara.. Salaamat rahe dostana humara.. Salaamat rahe dostana humara..", he sang dramatically..

Champ will be champ! ROFLROFL

Alone time was out of question thanks to these multiple haddis in their kabaab.. But at least he didn't want to spend the entire day, that too Christmas day, fighting with his Riddhima.. But then, it was fun irritating her!! It was really difficult to choose whether he should apologize or just join the war..

ROFL
Hilarious! 

"Oye Taansen.. Chup kar ab.. " 
ROFL I love Muskaan! <3 <3 Gosh, I love your FF! 

"Kyun nahi ho sakta..", Armaan answered, shocking the guys.. "Agar Riddhima aur mujhpar Mughal-e-aazam banti toh I would have to play Anarkali only na.. Riddhima would have been that mucchad Salim and sasurji would have been.. In fact is..  that terrorizing Shehensha Akbar.. Ever ready to wall me up alive.."
So typical Armaan!.. And he had to involve their papa!..

I was thinking the same thing actually.....about the papa thing LOL

"I know yaar.. But it irritates the girls so much.. Main toh Champ ke saath hoon..", Rahul sided with Atul.

Dammit! I love the whole Armaan-Champ-Rahul friendship so much! <3 <3 If you can please make it a point to come up with more AR cum the gang scenes. =) 

"One.. Two.. .. .. .. Three.. ", he said and a loud war cry was heard from Atul as they charged towards the girls.. The girls stopped as they heard the scream and turned around to find the guys running full speed towards them.. And before they could come out of the shock and make any kind of decision, the guys had hauled them on their shoulders and were running back towards the car..

"You idiots.. You junglees.. So uncivilized.. Manners nahi hai kya..", the girls cursed as they were dumped unceremoniously in the rear seat of the car.. and before they could get out, Atul had sped away, the guys laughing as they joined Atul in singing, "Chaahe koi mujhe junglee kahe.. Kehne do ji kehta rahe.. Hum pyaar ke toofaanon mein hai gire hain.. Hum kya karein!.. Yaahoo!!.. " and they sang it continuously in a loop irritating the girls, who were uncomfortably squashed in the back seat.. And they didn't listen to any of the screaming female voices as they sang the same song over and over again almost bringing Anjali to tears.. By the time they reached Lonavla they had remixed Mohammad Rafi's legendary number into a torture weapon, with Armaan beat boxing, while the other three sang it in different pitches and tones and not to mention tunes, enjoying the horror stricken faces, cramped in the back of the car!!.. 

ROFLMAO LOL LOL LOL...Killed it! You absolutely nailed it! ROFL

Can't wait for you to complete the update. So do update faster. =) 
Absolutely love your fanfic...! =) It just keeps reminding me of DMG. 

Okay, So take care! Hug 

-Deby 

Thank you so much Deby!.. i am glad that you took time out to comment on that last update.. you like mentioned almost the whole part re.. it was so much fun reading your comment!.. when writing there are many times when i am not so convinced whether certain things sound funny or suit the situation since i am thinking about it at the same time.. but when you people so animatedly recount the update for me, i think.. 'huh!.. not bad!..'.. lol!! and you know, your comment has actually motivated my slow gray cells to spark faster now and write up an update.. just for you and all those readers (read friends) whose encouraging comments that have gotten me to thread seven.. well almost thread eight now!.. lol!.. so keep reading and i hope you enjoy the rest of the part as much as you did the start!.. Big smileHug

to everyone who's mad at me.. extremely sorry.. but all my posts come with a * at the end in fine print where my disclaimer is written in invisible ink *All promises made are subject to be fulfilled only if the writer is in the right mood and has a lot of free time..*.. (just made it visible for you guys..) if you dont think that is funny and you want to beat me up.. go ahead!!.. throw your virtual chappals!.. 

to others who have been hopelessly and tirelessly patient with me.. so so so sorry.. but i ask for a little more.. Smile

Edited by zephyrr - 26 February 2011 at 7:54am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ahensevenGalwayGirlanushkajainHello_01maanuHazel-eyearmaanlover_7shonadesirepixie_nanjie22taniyaarmanMeghzz-Anku-

pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

Thank you so much Deby!.. i am glad that you took time out to comment on that last update.. you like mentioned almost the whole part re.. it was so much fun reading your comment!.. when writing there are many times when i am not so convinced whether certain things sound funny or suit the situation since i am thinking about it at the same time.. but when you people so animatedly recount the update for me, i think.. 'huh!.. not bad!..'.. lol!! and you know, your comment has actually motivated my slow gray cells to spark faster now and write up an update.. just for you and all those readers (read friends) whose encouraging comments that have gotten me to thread seven.. well almost thread eight now!.. lol!.. so keep reading and i hope you enjoy the rest of the part as much as you did the start!.. Big smileHug

to everyone who's mad at me.. extremely sorry.. but all my posts come with a * at the end in fine print where my disclaimer is written in invisible ink *All promises made are subject to be fulfilled only if the writer is in the right mood and has a lot of free time..*.. (just made it visible for you guys..) if you dont think that is funny and you want to beat me up.. go ahead!!.. throw your virtual chappals!.. 

to others who have been hopelessly and tirelessly patient with me.. so so so sorry.. but i ask for a little more.. Smile

ummm yup dat ws not funnyLOLLOLLOL
no it ws..loved ur invisible wal dialogue..so m smiling cuz of u dats y giving u tym..but plzzzzzzzzzzzzz do update todayCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rshonadesire

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
We totally understand Rachna ,we would obviously never ever get enough of updates.But its not possible for you to think write, work and update all at the same time ! 
Just write a note about when we can expect one Big smile and take your time !
Love
Ankita 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyez.e.p.h.y.rSankiPagalSanju_

maanu Goldie
maanu
maanu

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

hope we get the update............

fingers crossed.........

really waiting eagrly.............

its been so long that twos has been updated...................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hey Rachna !
When r u going to update ???
Dying to read the next part!
Plz update SUPERRRRR SOOOOON :)
Love

i just wanted to inform u tht i have changed my username from "Armaan1234" to "RheaKSG4eva"

Plz make a note of it..plzz edit ur PM list plz...
Thnx...
Love
Rhea

Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 26 February 2011 at 11:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

Go to top