Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 12)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Thats an amazing part again Rachna <3
I couldnt stop laughing when Armaan recieved the call and ran away .

I can relate to him ,the insecurity of losing Riddhima always accompanies him and Shashank doesnt really make it easy for him.
I am sure they have a lot to answer when they return but am sure Riddhima is with him because she was the one who insisted on staying there and if any one cant be blamed they were partners in crime LOL

I dont know where the story turns towards now but I'd really like to see Shashank and Armaan bonding and Shashank to be a father figure more then a reason to fear LOL ,for which they both need to trust each other more !

Thanks for the update Rachna <3 marvellous as usual 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

sakshilovesAR IF-Dazzler
sakshilovesAR
sakshilovesAR

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

Originally posted by arshbest

heeyyy

the bestt parttttt ever!!Clap!lol i say this for every part of TOWSLOL but i cant help it!!!you write so briallant!!

this long long part was cute romanticBlushing hilariousROFL and all the other praises i know!!!!!loved the dilruba thing and then the bike race and all the kiss3s and the "baby"thing was also briallant!!!!Big smile

i have visited sentosa andi sat on the tiger tower too i also felt veryy god seeing singapore form that veiwDay Dreaming but the way you described the same activity it has made the ride 10 time more beautiful and wow !!seriouslyy

the siloso beach thing was also romantic to limits Embarrassed!!!!!i wish that when i had visited the beach the same tent would have been there for me but it wasnt there and i am sad about that!!!Unhappy!i know i am talking ,like a 5 yr old kid who believes that all these stories are real!!Sleepy

the wholeee parttt wasssss WOWClap

advane thx for the pm cos till now i havent got one!!

continuee soon verryyy soon

sakshiStar

what i described of Tiger tower and siloso beach was purely my imagination with a general research.. i havent been to Singapore myself.. i just wrote from what i heard from other people and a little general reseach about the place from the net.. but i feel awesome to know that my imagination matches your experiences.. i would like to experience these someday too..
i thought of writing a disclaimer that i dont work for the Singapore tourism minstry or something..but then thought against the poor joke! just thought of writing something different.. lol!
i am just glad that you enjoyed the trip as much as Armaan Riddhima did!

well yes u actually described both the places better than actuall experience and thats why i can tell they had enjoyed more than mee!!!! and yes i was a little lame joke!!but atleast better than my standard!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.starz.e.p.h.y.r

pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
omg well rach dis ws rlly the bestestestestest update ever. i loved it frm the bottom of my hrt. it ws a rlly sensitive, touchy nd a romantic one. though i hv replied to all the installments but nw wen d part is completed i wud lyk to comment on the whole. it ws awesum. i seriously adore ur writings. i m jus left flabbergasted.. u hv left me in awe 4 u and ur writings... loved each and every bit of it. it ws filled wid emotions love and love and love...i admired it to the core. i t ws lovelyyyyyyyyy........................Big smile
enjoyed dere bickering the most. dey rlly r cute nd perfect 4 each other. loved helen, dilruba, johny. when AR left frm dere na i ws feeling bad ki dese 4 not be included nw in d story. i kinda got attached to 4 of dem. but hope to see dem in d marriage. loved ki armaan got a motherly figure in helen. i liked her. loved riddhima's interaction wid johnny and dilruba. her shopping wid dilruba ws fun and aww she got a gift 4 rupali dat ws sweet. i will miss singapore. hope dey will go dere again. nursery rhymes were chooooo cute wid armaan's company. wow i wish i cud see dat live. hehedat bike race ws a passionate and adventurous one.. loved ki riddhima enjoyed and gave into her fears jus cuz of her trust on armaan. loved d evening arranged by armaan. it ws d most beautiful one- a simple one wid lots of luv in it. i fall in love wid armaan's idea of marriage on a beach. wow dat wud surely be a very beautiful sight wid AR - EPITOME OF LOVE AS A COUPLE. LOVED DAT BABY PART. DAT WS AGAIN CUTE.... i told u na i loved evrythng. wow dat tower journey ws jus wow i hv no wrds to say 4 it. it ws jus beautifully expressed as if i m dere wid dem too. seriously i adored dat part d most. riddhima's emotions, thrills, fear, trust, feeling like a free  bird wid her love aside- ws so well expressed. ur deescription made d scene gorgeous and way more exotic. singapore is nw ma drmplace jus cuz of u. seriosly kudos to u. m rlly grateful to u dat cuz of u m not only able to read but cn imagine d beautiful experinces too. shanky's call ws hillarious. LOLLOLseriously man i doubt he hs some sensors fitted. i hope dey dont get into any trouble wen dey return. loved dere passionate making outs, kisses,hugs and all dere lovey dovey stuffs. it ws jus amzing. and it ws rlly cute ki dey slept in dere drunken state it reflects hw pure and pious dere relationship is.i love d hw dey slept in each other's arms. LOLLOLand d morning thing described hw madly dey r in love wid each otherWink..i rlly ws touched wid dese linesSmile
And when they were done, he smiled, looking at the empty apartment again.. But this time the pain faded away to give room to the memories of the last two days that he had spent here with her, each and every moment etched deep in his mind.. Their bickering, running around each other, just sitting on the couch and working, or holding each other.. And of course the beautiful moments that they had spent with each other.. These moments and their memories had filled the apartment in these two days.. It didn't look haunted anymore..

concluding d part ws fantastically gorgeous one...Big smileBig smile seriosly u made me experience a most beautiful thing in d wrld and thanks a lot 4 dat
love uSmile

Edited by pixie_n - 26 January 2011 at 3:30am

z.e.p.h.y.r

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Congrats for the new thread Zappy !!!
Update soon :)
Love
Rhea

z.e.p.h.y.r

saniashzadi IF-Dazzler
saniashzadi
saniashzadi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

hey dear...hw r u ? wishing u superb health....Smile

about the part ....its just....

lovely...sweet....adorable ending of this part...Big smile

its makes me feel happy nd cry at the same time...once in my life there is place which have some bitter memories as wel as some unforgeable moments there4 i can understand how it feels....so hats off t u yaar to bringing such emotions in this update...Star

lovely nd on of the bestest part so far yaar...Smile

update nxt part soon

love

sania 

Edited by saniashzadi_10 - 26 January 2011 at 4:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.starz.e.p.h.y.r

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
so that part has finally ended..!! Just adored it to hell..!! i could feel all the emotions they were going thru within me..SmileSmile

Now im waiting for ur next update on ur new thread...SmileSmile u have surely come a long way and i hope u have many many more threads for this ff..!!!

Take careSmile

z.e.p.h.y.r

nandinii Groupbie
nandinii
nandinii

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
the part was gr8!!!! :D

z.e.p.h.y.r

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
As usual the part was awesum and pl stop apologizing for the length coz definitely  it was not .........EVERY bit was interesting.........we always crave for more and continue soon .TC

z.e.p.h.y.r

Go to top