Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] (Page 11)

sakshilovesAR IF-Dazzler
sakshilovesAR
sakshilovesAR

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

heeyyy

the bestt parttttt ever!!Clap!lol i say this for every part of TOWSLOL but i cant help it!!!you write so briallant!!

this long long part was cute romanticBlushing hilariousROFL and all the other praises i know!!!!!loved the dilruba thing and then the bike race and all the kiss3s and the "baby"thing was also briallant!!!!Big smile

i have visited sentosa andi sat on the tiger tower too i also felt veryy god seeing singapore form that veiwDay Dreaming but the way you described the same activity it has made the ride 10 time more beautiful and wow !!seriouslyy

the siloso beach thing was also romantic to limits Embarrassed!!!!!i wish that when i had visited the beach the same tent would have been there for me but it wasnt there and i am sad about that!!!Unhappy!i know i am talking ,like a 5 yr old kid who believes that all these stories are real!!Sleepy

the wholeee parttt wasssss WOWClap

advane thx for the pm cos till now i havent got one!!

continuee soon verryyy soon

sakshiStar

Edited by arshbest - 25 January 2011 at 11:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

sakshilovesAR IF-Dazzler
sakshilovesAR
sakshilovesAR

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

heyyyy

congooo on the 7th thread!!!!!!!ClapPartyDancing

wow this was again fast i mean agar issi spead mein threads khulte rahe to phir to ram hi jaane IF ko kaun bacayega!!!!LOLDeadLOL

congoooo againn!!!ClapClap

ab is meain bhi jaldi jaldi update kana !!Tongue

continueeee sooon

sakshiStar

z.e.p.h.y.r

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
congo for the 7th thread...... zappy................well havent read ur last upd8 yet.....
 have read it till shanky calling them up n ammy getting scrared oh that was hillarious........
bt i dunno y started crying badly at the time wen AR were drunk n ammy wa sasking ridz nt to visit the balcony......... becoz of vaccum.......... n hw it is hurtful........
it jus unberable to feel ammy's pain be it in ur ff or the actual serial.. well i stopped wtaching the serial wen it becam unbearable to watch ammy sacrificing n enduring so much pain........
 will read the rest of the part n upd8 my comment after reading.........

z.e.p.h.y.r

caprigurl IF-Sizzlerz
caprigurl
caprigurl

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
You know the part about Armaan getting irritated by her calling him Baby LOL that is so true :P You call a guy " Baby" , esp if he is one  who thinks he is all dashing hero types and rugged and tough and all and you should see the reaction ROFL

Another World was such a out of the world part. Leave Riddhima Armaan aside, heck even us readers feel the same attachment with this holiday home you created in words :-)
Very very real feelings i've found in this story and thats why i look forward to all its parts :-)

Superb writing - please send it to someone in the Directing line  hun :P Who knows? You'll earn royalty :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rtaniyaarman

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshbest

heeyyy

the bestt parttttt ever!!Clap!lol i say this for every part of TOWSLOL but i cant help it!!!you write so briallant!!

this long long part was cute romanticBlushing hilariousROFL and all the other praises i know!!!!!loved the dilruba thing and then the bike race and all the kiss3s and the "baby"thing was also briallant!!!!Big smile

i have visited sentosa andi sat on the tiger tower too i also felt veryy god seeing singapore form that veiwDay Dreaming but the way you described the same activity it has made the ride 10 time more beautiful and wow !!seriouslyy

the siloso beach thing was also romantic to limits Embarrassed!!!!!i wish that when i had visited the beach the same tent would have been there for me but it wasnt there and i am sad about that!!!Unhappy!i know i am talking ,like a 5 yr old kid who believes that all these stories are real!!Sleepy

the wholeee parttt wasssss WOWClap

advane thx for the pm cos till now i havent got one!!

continuee soon verryyy soon

sakshiStar

what i described of Tiger tower and siloso beach was purely my imagination with a general research.. i havent been to Singapore myself.. i just wrote from what i heard from other people and a little general reseach about the place from the net.. but i feel awesome to know that my imagination matches your experiences.. i would like to experience these someday too..
i thought of writing a disclaimer that i dont work for the Singapore tourism minstry or something..but then thought against the poor joke! just thought of writing something different.. lol!
i am just glad that you enjoyed the trip as much as Armaan Riddhima did!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taniyaarmanpixie_ncaprigurl

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

what i described of Tiger tower and siloso beach was purely my imagination with a general research.. i havent been to Singapore myself.. i just wrote from what i heard from other people and a little general reseach about the place from the net.. but i feel awesome to know that my imagination matches your experiences.. i would like to experience these someday too..
i thought of writing a disclaimer that i dont work for the Singapore tourism minstry or something..but then thought against the poor joke! just thought of writing something different.. lol!
i am just glad that you enjoyed the trip as much as Armaan Riddhima did!

Zappy im shocked to read that you have not been to Singapore because the way you have written abt the trip seems like you had long holidays there or rather stayed for long..
You know my feeling for you..in reader writer way..lol

Which is increasing day by dayHeart

z.e.p.h.y.r

anjie22 IF-Rockerz
anjie22
anjie22

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Rachna this was a really superb and awesome part.....iT had all the emotions in it...continue soon.....

z.e.p.h.y.r

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
reee

Go to top