TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] - Page 74

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by zephyrr

i think all issues with Shanky are resolved for now.. and he has accepted and assumed whatever he had to.. so i dont think there will be anymore discussion on that for now at least.. his anger has been effectively reduced anyway.. and Riddhima has already told him indirectly that nothing of that sort happened on their so called pre wedding honeymoon.. hope that answers your q!😊

yeah yu r right... actually i asked dis ques longggg bck & its nt relevent any more... bt still i wanted 2 know ur opinion on  dis so bugged yu... lol
& btw any updates cmg up 2day??😊 coz i desperately need ur update... its always refreshing😊 & uplifts mood😊... so try if yu can hun... 😊
YEHHH CONGRATS...Wooh loved ur post dat raising wala bit d most..v all r obliged..n its k zappy..take ur tym..but plzz 2day try n make it...now u carry on...yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow!.. i hit a century too.. so along with Sehwag and Virat Kohli, i should be proud too..πŸ˜† *raises her virtual writing device towards her readers* πŸ˜†

i am obviously proud of them for winning the first match of CWC 2011.. i just hope they win each and every match they play this season.. 

and now that their work is done, i start mine.. so i start writing now.. i'll try updating an installment at least.. but i hate to keep you guys waiting and disappoint you time and again.. so i'd say dont keep the hopes high.. i m trying my best.. πŸ˜ƒ

wow happy 100 to u too πŸ˜‰
Unfortunately I missed India's batting due to my stupid project work. so I m waiting for the re-telecast.
n yeah meanwhile I'll also b waiting for the part.

Happy writing πŸ˜ƒ
RachπŸ€—...

Congooooo for another century..!!

wow!.. i hit a century too.. so along with Sehwag and Virat Kohli, i should be proud too..πŸ˜† *raises her virtual writing device towards her readers* πŸ˜†

i am obviously proud of them for winning the first match of CWC 2011.. i just hope they win each and every match they play this season.. 

and now that their work is done, i start mine.. so i start writing now.. i'll try updating an installment at least.. but i hate to keep you guys waiting and disappoint you time and again.. so i'd say dont keep the hopes high.. i m trying my best.. πŸ˜ƒ

no worries zap... i'll be up all 9ght anyways... so take ur time bt do try 2 update...  need ur update seriously... πŸ˜ƒ
& yeah congos on century...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kavyaa - 13 years ago
Congratulations on 100 pages of thread 7. πŸ‘

=== Reserved for further comments=====

heyya...........

i know i m pesterig u................... but..........kya kare.............

u  know mjhe sirf ek gaana yaad aa raaha hai....

so here it goes......

imtehaa ho gaye intezaar ki.....

aaina kuch khabar update ki.......

ye hume hai pate, bewafaa zappy nahi.......

fir wajaah kya kuyi intezaar ki................

i know its due to india bangladesh match..........

but indiia has won so can we get a treat from cricket lover.................

Woohoo the 7th thread has past the 100th page alreadyy!!
Awesome!
Congrats zappy ;) Keep it up!
m sorry zeffff..if u found that comment rude...πŸ˜’

btw will update tonight?????????

Originally posted by sjain

m sorry zeffff..if u found that comment rude...πŸ˜’

btw will update tonight?????????

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†