Hope u update today Rachna.......πŸ˜ƒ
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
tht was gr8 zephh bt relli small plzzz upd8 soon
waiting..waiting
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ooooohhhh gooodddd i still cant stop laughing..!!! It wassss sooooooo funnnyy..!!!! Complete the update soon.. would be waiting for it..!!😊😊
🀣🀣

AditiGandhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hieee rachna...

Thanks soooo much for the Valentine's surprise... ;)
It was really unexpected and the update was hilarious...
i was drinking some juice which i choked on coz i couldnt stop laughing... :P
Thanks soo much for it... :)

And about the previous update....
It was beautiful...
The way you expressed the father - son and then father  - daughter relationship was just too amazing...
You portrayed the problems all kids and parents face as Generation Gap very aesthetically with a perfect blend of humour, wit and emotions...i loved that entire segment...

And now...i am also dying for some cute AR scenes...i hope the lonavala trip makes a perfect setting for it... ;)

And lastly, When are you going to update?? you specifically update in the night only or updates in the day are allowed?? ;) :D
jaldi post kardo pleaseeeeeeee... ;)
AditiGandhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anokhee

My Doggy nose smelt something fishy about me over here.....

@ Aditi...
I am so sure you dont regret reading this FF and as I told you that its really really amazing..... And I know you love it too... You should just be thankful to me to make you come across this....

@ Zappy
Yeah, I know Aditi since pretty long now... We were together in Junior College and we both share our first love-Dr. Armaan MallikπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
And as far as recommending this story is concerned, this is like my favourtie FF and I had to make her read it.... I had forced her once before as well to read Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs... Thats an awesome one too...
And dont praise my writing so much.... Its pretty immature...
And thats y this Aditi doesn't comment on it at all inspite of getting special privileges of getting to read to hear before its even posted...
Check my thread, you wont find one single comment from her and she wont comment properly on the phone as well.....

Stop bitching about me anokhee...!!!
i give u a good feedback over the phone okay...and i read only two FF's...one is this and the other being yours...
tera toh is generally over the phone only...and for TWOS...this is the first time i commented...
but i promise...ill comment on your next part properly on the thread... :)
armaan_best thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey just read your complete ff till u have updated and it is just awesome.........
plzzzzzzzz  do update soon
and thanks for your reply
do add me to your pm list.......😊
Anokhee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Rach...

Any possibility of an update today??
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Zappy !!!!
Will u update tonight ????
I'm dying to read the next part !
Update soon :)
Love
Rhea
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
m trying my best.. but cant be too sure.. i keep getting distracted by the match.. lol!. but i am trying to simultaneously write something.. but i aint too happy with it.. i'll surely put up something if i write something substantial and up to the mark! Edited by zephyrr - 13 years ago