Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pixie_n

heyyy love urs as well...armaan ridzi chocolaty chocolaty..yummmmmmy...jenny lukin cho cute n ammy no wrds...awwπŸ˜ƒ

thankyou soo much for liking my not so good creativity 😳 means alot to me πŸ€—
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
zappy wednesday is started r we getting any update πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
m waiting😍Edited by anushkajain - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zephyrr

When its about me.. expect the unexpected!!πŸ˜†

I gather yur name's Rachna.. 

Soo Rachnaa.. Im NOT expecting an appdate today!... Kumon surprise me LOL... ;)
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yayyyy!! finally i read all the parts i missd..

Rach! edited my comment ..
taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Raji..i saw that now...

true its like exclusive for TWOS...
the singy is all TWOSish

awwww i stilll feel like seeing it n recollect all Armaan n Papa shanky scenes of TWOS..

Great Job ..Dear
sakshilovesAR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

zappy can we expect an installment todayy???

it has been 3 days plss atleast an installment

do try

pragatisk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey zapppy
the part was really funny
i liked boys irritating girls
waiting for some more fun at lonavala
do update soon

do pm me the part

luv u
shivi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this part was hilarious esp the bit wen the beat box rafi songs :P lololololololol and rofl
but next installment bhi dedo, rehem karo hum bachare pyare se readers pe hehehehe
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wen will u upd8.........???
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: coolvini4u

Hey Rach πŸ€—

I cant believe i finished off reading all the missed out parts.. 😳 n u knw wat! m so short of words to express how much m loving the track of the story ...it went so flawlessly throughout...!
The 2weeks blunder that happened made me soo low.. it was such a pain yaar.. But i loved the way Shanky mended his mistakes... esp the airport fiasco πŸ˜†... It was actually shocking .. so much happened in a single day.. without exaggeration .. hats off to u for that ! I loved the way things moved on from then.. as they say, bad times make u stronger and help u introspect ... the same happened here too. .. AR both ,in their own ways, realized their mistakes.. u knw for almst 2-3 parts then i cudn't actually believe that AR got engaged!

The way Shanky was trying to be a cool dad actually made me laugh at certain points..poor thing !πŸ˜† The best thing i liked was the fact u jst didnot change his character abruptly in the fic .. His insecurities still remained .. though i was hating him for being such a kabaab me haddi but still his feelings and suspicions were not baseless .. they had to happen since he loved Ridz so much.. I was over the moon when he sent Ridz to Singapore .. that was jst the perfect way to make AR overcome the fear of that place ... and m glad they formed some cherishable memories there...

What turned out after that was like 'pheww!!' .. Evrythng was jst messing up for both of them .. but finally m glad everythng got cleared .. and sorted.. The way this track went was really nice! U took care of each n everyone's feelings and emotions ..

I love the way AR bickered throughout.. it was soo funny ! And that reminds me, the tattoo on Armaan's hand had ridz name on it na but u even mentioned that the last four letters meant 'love'... is there something m missing out? πŸ˜•

M really excited to knw wat lonavala holds for them ! U knw ,Everytime its Ridz who feels jealous when some other chic flirts with armaan, i was really wondering how much fun it ll be to see the vice versa πŸ˜‰..jst a thought!

Continue soon ya.. i really wanna read the latter half of this part .. thanks for all ur pms..

Keep up the great work! Its ur writing only that keeps us all captivated to this FF πŸ˜ƒ

Love
Vini

Thanks Vini.. you finished reading the missed parts really fast yaar.. glad you liked all the sad and happy parts alike!
about Armaan's tattoo.. well it was translated to Mandarin.. and usually its a mix of literal and phonetic translation according to Date of birth, meaning of the name and the character of the person.. that's what i know.. and since Riddhima's name means "Full of Love" or "Spring of Love", the last letter on the tattoo read love.. i know its utter crap.. i made it up.. but what the hell!!..πŸ˜›
and i've already shown Armaan's possessive side when Sid had come for his holiday and was kind of flirting with her too.. and otherwise, when Riddhima flirts with random people on the plane to Singapore also.. so.. i dont think there'll be anything new therein the vice versa!! .. πŸ˜†

i'll try to finish this asap.. but i m not sure when i shall.. dont keep your hopes too high! lol!!
Edited by zephyrr - 13 years ago