TWOS!!#7 A Bunch of Yahoos!! pg77 [note pg 150] - Page 54

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by qt4ever

Aww!
Heavenly part!
Happy family in the end!!!
Lved the conversations and lastly Shanky papa?
Hahaha
thanx 4 pm
cont soon

Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by arshbest

heyya

wow!!!!!lolvelyyy awsomeπŸ‘ emotional and lill romantic too!!!😳

2 pages!!!good good zappy aise hi lambe labe parts dete rehenaπŸ˜› and the title is perfectly matching the shanky redemption!!!!lolπŸ˜†

awww loved the shanky ammy partt and even the ridzy shanky one😍

PSP god ammy is such a kid god!!!

thx for the pm

itni deer mat lagana continuee verryyy soon

sakshi

glad you mentioned the title! thanks a lot! keep reading!😊

Originally posted by akufull2mad

This is simply superb.πŸ‘
1. father daughter relationship
2. Medical complications
3.Anjali's emotional side
4.Atul as caring husband.
5.Riddhima as a good frnd
6.Rahul as a superb husband
7.Muskaan as a full too filmy style heroine
8.Armaan's nautanki...n Devil luved it
9. Convo of Ridz shanky heart to heart.
10.Armaan n shashank sorting out differences
11.Armaan callng shashank papa
12. Perfect familyπŸ‘πŸΌ

It was so realistic and Unbelivable...
d way ridz was tellng her father abt Armaan...was also really nice1 rachna.

Keep it up yaar...way to go more
n don't even think of closing this ff...or wrapping it up..when u started it u didn't realised how dis story had touched r heart.Even though i alwayz luved Armaan more than riddhima.But here riddhima character r beyond my imagination.I can say n bet u r d real challenger for d Creatives.Your way of story telling is Superb n mindboggling.Plz don't get influence wid sum readers to wrap up dis FF..coz we r still alive n want to c ur FF alive!!!If i would hav a Publishing house..i would have straight away published ur FF as a Book only!!!❀️

πŸ˜ƒ

OMG!! i didnt realize i was putting in so much in this part.. i like your list!! πŸ˜Š
Thank you for appreciating my work in such sweet words.. 
I wish you had a publishing house.. coz i dont think any other publishing house would have been ready to publish TWOS!! πŸ˜†
and about how long the story will continue.. that's really for me to decide.. and thus far all my readers want me to continue this forever.. which is.. you know.. impossible.. and so i really cant get influenced by that! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Amona

beautiful.....

just mind blowing......

armaan shashank bond.....to riddhima's realization about shanky...the patch bw father n daughter....AR moments ....everything wz toooo gud n emotional.....

thnx 4 da pm....

AMOON

I'm glad you thought it was perfect.. i actually realized that there was a lot more that i had thought of while thinking about the conversation between Shanky and Riddhima.. but i forgot to put it in while writing.. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by zara-20k

wat a pleasant surprise 
Awesum uptd. Dear 

Thanks!

Originally posted by coolvini4u

Oh no...!! It seems i missed sooo much of the story while being almst gayab .... 
Gosh!! I need to buck up.... 
btw, hi rachna..πŸ˜ƒ..hw r u doing.. ?? 

ll comment after i finish reading all d threads that i missd.. i wonder how long wud that take? πŸ˜†

love
Vini

Hey Vini.. where did you disappear to?!.. i heard that you came back to IF.. whatever that means.. well i thought you just got bored of my story.. lol!! hope you catch up with the story soon! well at the rate at which i am updating, i doubt you'll miss much!! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Ankita.M

OMG Rachna I didnt expect an update !! It was such a pleasent suprise to wake up to one .
I loved the update ,loved how Riddhima reached her realisation and felt guilty about her words.She proved how she was guitly of hurting her father but even then not for how she stood up for Armaan because he wasnt wrong.LOL I loved their conversation and how they went on talking about Armaan and Padma behind their back .So the gangs made then ,Armaan Padma the calm cool and more practical two LOL and Shashank and Riddhima ,the ziddi ,and more fire like ROFL .But well they are all now family for real and not for namesake anymore.
For me the best part of the update had to be Shashank telling Armaan to call him papa and even though it was a light hearted moment and sure it means a lot for Armaan !
I love how you balanced each couple in this part and even though I missed AR moments a lot ,I know this update was a father daugther one.This part has build the story to a level where Shashank has gone beyong thinking what he did about Armaan.
I love how Armaan becomes a kid with Riddhima a demanding 'baby' which he is even when he doesnt like being called that πŸ˜†
Thats whats the most endearing about him.
You know Rachna everytime we think theres no way this ff could get better you do suprise us by writing such a beautiful update for us,which is hard :| with all the work you have !

I cant wait to know what happens next ,hope for more AR in the next one  though πŸ˜³ 

P.S - Thanks a ton for the update and PM !

hey! thanks for your detailed analysis of this part.. i love reading your comments and replies always! πŸ˜Š one thing you mentioned about the fact that Riddhima apologized to her dad and still maintained the fact that Armaan wasnt at fault was the essence of that conversation when i had pictured it.. i thought it didnt come out well. but i am happy you noticed! πŸ˜Š and yes.. Armaan is a baby.. he's annoyingly cute.. and only Riddhima can handle him!πŸ˜† definitely more of AR in the next part.. but also a lot of gang masti! hope you like it!

Originally posted by armaania13

Honestly Zeph... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
You are one FAB writer!!! 

This is easily  one of the best if not the best part/episode of this FF!!! 
I simply loved the way you depicted each relationship in this update!!! 
be it Shanky-Armaan, Rahul Muski, Atul Anji, Atul Ridz, Padma Armaan, but the best was Armaan Ridz and Shanky Ridz!! 

I love the way you portray everyone's emotions.. its actually like seeing a live episode!! 

Cant wait for the next update already! 

Keep writing, Zeph!!! 

Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ i love it when you guys tell me that it feels like a live episode or you can picture it happening!.. i've said this before.. but i feel like saying it again!! thank you!!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

the update was unbelievably awesomeπŸ‘
I felt a tug in my heart when I read about Riddhima and Atuls's little patientπŸ˜”...I hope she gets completely recovered soon!!
and I was literally getting goosebumps during Anjali's confession....even though I hate when Shanky acts like a kabaab mein haddi between Armaan and Riddhima, but I had honestly felt so bad for him when Riddhima blurted out everything even though she meant no harm....but I'm so glad that Riddhima and Shashank resolved all their differences and I kind of had guessed that Armaan would be hearing father-daughter convo and I was right🀣...that part was so amazing too!!!

loved the update dear and hopefully you'd be able to continue soon.

Thank you so much!!
Well its a give away.. but what the hell! Riddhima's patient will be alright!😊
Oh.. glad you mentioned Anjali and Atul's conversations.. that was a very impromptu thing!

Originally posted by sweetdesire

Loved the update dear......finally all the problems are solved between the family....loved the part very much...emotional as well as romantic.......AWWWW Armaan is such a cutie pie ......loved him so much....try to update soon...thanks for the PM...take care.....

Lots of Love
GEET

Thanks Geet!! and all of us love Armaan as much.. but lemme tell you Riddhima's a little too possessive about her baby.. dont even go there!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by anjie22

Unbelievably brilliant update rachna......u are a superb writer........the shanky ridz talk really had some genuine lump in the throat moments....luved it completely........continue soon......and thanx for the PM

Thank you so much.. i had a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes while i was writing that.. i forgot in all the gadbad..but i wanted to dedicate this part to my dad! they dont express so much.. but they love you unconditionally.. to all dads and their beautiful daughters! cheers!! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by vaishiksg

gosh.................thank u zappy for this wonderful surprise.... i was so happy to c ur pm in my inbox.

n awesm upd8 baby.........
u knw during teh whole ridz n shanky convo.. iw as literally crying........

the last bt the perfect thing was papa oops shanky papa.....
awesm upd8 luvd it......
 n tahnku once again.......

Thanks so much.. glad you like the father daughter convo.. and yeah he's Shanky papa now!! lol!!

Originally posted by riddhima11

hey di (i hope i can call u that)

u know today in the morning
i was like ki kya karungi forums par jakar kal exam bhi hai aur waise bhi KOI update toh karne waala nahi hai..
but then after few min i couldnot resist n maine log on kar liya..
 n then SURPRISE SURPRISE
hahaha i felt sooooooooooo happy

thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much
exam se pehle waale din i made my day
n as i kept on reading the part bas my smile got bigger and bigger
it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute..
RM and AA scene inne pyaare the..
anjali really loves riddhima a lot because u know its hard to accept something which u feel was your mistake..
shashank nd riddhima ka convo padhke toh i was in tears...
actually m also my papa's darling daughter n we also u know sometimes have an argument..

u wrote that moment soooooo beautifully.. i could easily realte to it..
uske baad armaan ke dialogues to muuaaaaaaahh...
"SHANKY PAPA" sounds complete..
anyways i felt soooooo good when shashank complained about the NAINSAAFI..

awwwwww they all are going to lonavla...
maze aayenge..

u know u r one of the most amazing writers i have come across.
aap likhte bahut simple simple cheezein ho but your way of expressing moments nd talks are soooo beautiful ki we can relate it with the reality....

n plzzzzzzzzzzzz i never want this ff to end..
i absolutely love this fictinal reality u have created..
hehe i have lost my mind i guess with armaan..

anyways
continue soon

love
-pari 

Hey Pari!!
Di is good.. but you know what's better! 'RACHNA' πŸ˜† kidding.. call me what you want! πŸ˜†
i am glad i made your day before you exam.. i loke to keep a light mood too before an exam.. but dont waste too much time waiting for my updates.. exams come first.. 
and i dont think you are crazy.. i like it when you people reply and discuss bout the story so much.. Thanks a lot! keep reading!😊

Originally posted by cuteshilpa

HEY LOVE THE PART 
it was awesome 

Thank you!😊

Originally posted by pragatisk

hey rachana
GREAT simply great
u just outdone yourself  wow yaar i really liked it
shashank riddhima conversation ,armans papa atul anjali n rahul muskaan all i really liked everything
u just ROCK girl
keep up the good work
do update soon
luv u

Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ 

Originally posted by miss93

Hey

that was an awesomepart
just loved it
con. soon and tnx for the pm
love miss93

Thanks!
Edited by zephyrr - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ADITI3310_AR

wow.......luved the update!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
it's superb yaar......... and definitely a wonderful surprise........i just luved it..one of ur best till date........πŸ‘πŸΌ
and the part i luved the most was shashank and riddhima bitching about padma-armaan πŸ˜‰and their  plan.....it was so much fun to read......and then of course how can u stop luving armaan for his antics....but his complains afterwards were cute......it's gud he has learn to tackle shashank, complaining about him to padma was really not a bad ideaπŸ˜†....but shashank's insistence of calling him 'papa' was like a cheery on top of this wonderful part!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›
mindblowing update yaar....πŸ˜ƒ
plz............... update soon.....i'm sure their lonavla trip is going to b hell lot of fun......😳
bye take care😊

oh you really think this was my best till date! 😳thanks so much for that! πŸ˜Š yeah.. i think we'll see more of the complaining now that there equation has settled.. and i hope the lonavla trip meets up to you expectations!! keep reading!

Originally posted by diyaa1pk

thnku thnku thnku thnku .......THNKU
loveu loveu loveu loveu .......LOVE U
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³

u complted it .....
u made my rainay romanck sunday a complete party treat ...evn though i wen to a wedng reception...still sm thng was missing ...nd dat waz TWOS...
armaan is such a darling ..hope now shanks nd armaan  begin on good note .....
ridz and shanky ganging up on armaan ...now dats intresting ...
would love to read ThE GANG WARS .....shnky ridzzz...vs...paddy armaan ......
valentines is here nd dey r still celebratng  krismiss........SNAILSSS....
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
plz plz plz dnt leave us
nd contnu wen ever posible

You welcome! and Thank you!!. and yes.. Gang Wars will happen!πŸ˜†
and its not their fault they are still in december.. poor people are waiting for me so they can have their fun.. but like i said earlier, i am giving up on keeping up with dates.. coz i know i should be writing Valentines day stuff right now.. but it'll probably come after two months or so..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i am not leaving you..πŸ˜† dont worry..
keep reading.. and replying.. πŸ˜ƒ

Love you guys!!πŸ˜ƒ
Amazing Zephyrr!

It's always a treat to read your updates; and I can completely understand how and why Shashank behaved the way he did.. It's a tendency I've seen in many men/fathers πŸ˜†

What am I Reading.. You're thinking of ending TWOS? before you start to wrap up the FF.. could we at least get to see AR wedding and a few updates as their married life 😍

Thank you so much for the PM πŸ€—

lots of love
Sana
❀️

ps: update in your convenience 😳
Hey Rachna,

wow, this is one of the, as usual, beautiful chapters. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
From Shanky's realization at the start to Armaan's bonding with Padma and Shanky to Riddhima's tension regarding her patient to Anji'e guiltiness to Riddhima's frustration; everything was just perfect, indeed flawless and clean with emotions and inner turmoil.
I loved the way you brought in the tinge of humour in this heavy part, be it AR's sudden kiss or Armaan's thoughts about Shanky. Its really commendable. And yes as I always say, you really have a way with words. πŸ‘
Rather than AR, I fell in love with Shanky in this part; not that I am not before. But he is just a perfect dad one would dream for even with over-protectiveness.

Yeah I do feel awkward to say this, why I donno totally though, please don't end it anyway near. Let it go for atleast two-three months. I know I am greedy but this is my fav past time in my final sem πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Byee
Sushmita
Edited by perfectsmile - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sana.malik

Amazing Zephyrr!

It's always a treat to read your updates; and I can completely understand how and why Shashank behaved the way he did.. It's a tendency I've seen in many men/fathers πŸ˜†

What am I Reading.. You're thinking of ending TWOS? before you start to wrap up the FF.. could we at least get to see AR wedding and a few updates as their married life 😍

Thank you so much for the PM πŸ€—

lots of love
Sana
❀️

ps: update in your convenience 😳

Thanks Sana!.. 
and its true that fathers are like that.. even the coolest of them is protective of his daughter! 
as far as the end of the story goes.. it'll probably end on their wedding.. i dont know bout married life!πŸ˜•
but that's a long way away.. you keep reading!!😊

Originally posted by perfectsmile

Hey Rachna,

wow, this is one of the, as usual, beautiful chapters. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
From Shanky's realization at the start to Armaan's bonding with Padma and Shanky to Riddhima's tension regarding her patient to Anji'e guiltiness to Riddhima's frustration; everything was just perfect, indeed flawless and clean with emotions and inner turmoil. 
I loved the way you brought in the tinge of humour in this heavy part, be it AR's sudden kiss or Armaan's thoughts about Shanky. Its really commendable. And yes as I always say, you really have a way with words. πŸ‘
Rather than AR, I fell in love with Shanky in this part; not that I am not before. But he is just a perfect dad one would dream for even with over-protectiveness.

Yeah I do feel awkward to say this, why I donno totally though, please don't end it anyway near. Let it go for atleast two-three months. I know I am greedy but this is my fav past time in my final sem πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Byee
Sushmita

Thank you so much Sushmita!πŸ˜ƒ
i am so happy to hear from you that it was perfect.. coz honestly i didnt think so.. i wrote the part in quite a hurry.. and yes.. Dr. Shanky is the perfect papa.. 
about ending this.. i really dont know how long this will go on.. it depends on how fast i update! πŸ˜†
well it was my time pass to read about Mr. & Mrs, Mallik.. and you ended that one!! maybe i should take revenge!😈 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kidding!! but seriously.. i dont have clue as to how long this will take to wrap up or so to say!!
you keep reading!😊
wow u've completed the part!!!

it's awesome!!! love RM n AA moments - so nice!!1

shanky n Riddhima bonding is so sweet n awesome!!!

n AR wow they're fabulous, superb!!!
it's simply a  Mind-blowing part n u've written it wonderfully!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

cont real soon as Lonavala gonna be great with the whole gang going!!!
thank u 4 the pm😊
what a father daughter comboooooo

gr88888888 realisation part
update next part soon waiting for ur instalment
Awesum part armaan's such a baby
hey zappy..............mindblowing partπŸ‘πŸ‘...........wowwwwwwwww loved it soooooooo much...........loved ridz emotional point about everything.............shanky n amy gossip session was superb..............thanks for pm........plzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonπŸ˜ƒ