Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: taniyaarman

Agreed i alway say myself  that i have life beyond IF n this goes to all here..Reality come first lets take it that way...
dont stress abt finishing much ...that why i never post here bcoz i dont like to ask you on update..
Zappy wenever u say u have soo many ideas coming up..i feel god this gals brain is working in sleeping too..hehhehe..n that idea line always make me greedy for more from you..

hope u do wat u feel like cont the FF like least once in a month will do from my side or end it..
bcoz TWOS is your baby n you nurturing it..we enjoying the play time here...

n yes u always come with bang even if just a sentence update from your side...

Originally posted by: Suvarna....

Well, like Sharda I wouldn't really say that end this fic :) And we are not letting her end QSS also. But a sincere request - keep up with the fic in a stipulated time. As in work on it maybe only once a week and then concentrate on all other things. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Can tell from experience that only work can also get on nerves, even after you liking whatever you are doing. So its always good to loosen up sometimes. If you feel recreated by writing, I would request you to continue this rather than ending it.

As for readers, don't worry, they will keep up with you.

Cheers,
Suvarna

Thank you mere samajdaar doston.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i agree!! πŸ˜ƒ with both of you!!
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

OMG Rachna please dont even think about ending it :( You can take your own time to update the parts ! I am sure there is so much more to do then write an update which we all completely understand ! But I really hope you arent ending the ff anytime soon for that reason !

We really dont mind waiting for updates as long as we know we are going to get one wherever it is.
Take care of all your commitments and goodluck with them .

Originally posted by: AR_FAN

plz plz zappy
DONT DONT END TWOS
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
fine take ur time no pressure
we all will wait but dont end it bcoz u hav no time to update
its ok we understand u r buzy
but dont end it

Originally posted by: nikiksgian

ZAPPY I protest !

im not gonna let you end TWOS !! No ways !NNOOONOOO dont think about it .
TWOS!!! has a long way to go !
update soonn
bye
love ya
dont end pls :(

Originally posted by: anushkajain

feelings are mutual ...................plzzzzzzzz zappy do not end it take as much time u need but plz do not think of ending it.........................missing TWOS like hell..........
come back with a bangπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: armaanlover_7

Me too.....πŸ˜”. Without TWOS for one week,if this is my condition,then what will i do when it ends.....?

Dont worry.. all you guys.. i am going to bug you guys for a long long time.. and bore you so much that you'll ask me to end this ff yourself! lol!! and i had said this before too.. but ab tak you guys have been patient.. now i am going to test it to its limit! lol!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Zappy for the adjective of SamajdaarπŸ˜†
Im happy with once in a week thing bcoz i was ready to get update once in month..
n believe me we are soo attached to sorty i know i loved creeping u with that with my PMs before too..πŸ˜†
that all parts are fresh in our mind..so there is no question of losing the charm gal..

I am soo loving this Zappy how doesn't wanna complete TWOS soon❀️
Edited by taniyaarman - 13 years ago
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyrr

Dont worry.. all you guys.. i am going to bug you guys for a long long time.. and bore you so much that you'll ask me to end this ff yourself! lol!! and i had said this before too.. but ab tak you guys have been patient.. now i am going to test it to its limit! lol!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok done....πŸ‘πŸΌ You have to continue till we say "Rachna....its so boring,pls.....end it".Ok?πŸ˜†
Now I am satisfied.Bcoz i know you can never ever bore us with ur writing.😳
taniyaarman thumbnail
Pls..Good i said hi b4 n u replied..this place has become soo lively...woooww

I loooooove to be here alot :-)

TWOS has great writer n Great readers <333πŸ˜†
taniyaarman thumbnail

Ok done....πŸ‘πŸΌ You have to continue till we say "Rachna....its so boring,pls.....end it".Ok?πŸ˜†
Now I am satisfied.Bcoz i know you can never ever bore us with ur writing.😳

@bold it never gng to come from our side..
soo Zappy its knda creepy contract of life time kya

Lets beat Ekta Kapoor with updates of TWOS..🀣
Edited by taniyaarman - 13 years ago
armaanlover_7 thumbnail

Pls..Good i said hi b4 n u replied..this place has become soo lively...woooww

I loooooove to be here alot :-)

TWOS has great writer n Great readers <333πŸ˜†

You are right.This place has bcome so active now.I dont like the soona soona TWOS thread.
I really miss Kavyaa now.When she was active here,the TWOS thread was so much fun.I like the bonding and fun between the readers and the writer here.😊

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 years ago
taniyaarman thumbnail

You are right.This place has bcome so active now.I dont like the soona soona TWOS thread.
I really miss Kavyaa now.When she was active here,the TWOS thread was so much fun.I like the bonding and fun between the readers and the writer here.😊

u right we reader are also rocking here.πŸ˜†.I loove to read all the comments  mostly with twos updates...n yes when Kavyaa was active i was very much chup chup here..But she has some exam na i guess she will be back soon

BTW im taniya u can call me tani n you..😊

Mahua i where is she?? she too like being here😊
armaanlover_7 thumbnail

u right we reader are also rocking here.πŸ˜†.I loove to read all the comments  mostly with twos updates...n yes when Kavyaa was active i was very much chup chup here..But she has some exam na i guess she will be back soon

BTW im taniya u can call me tani n you..😊

Mahua i where is she?? she too like being here😊

Hi Tani,I am Raji.
I hope Kavyaa also join us soon and yeah,mahua was also very active here.She is still....but not as active as she used to.
me too love to read all the comments here.Its my favourite job after reading twos.lol..And I can see that  u have become very talkative nowadaysπŸ˜†  Twos has made u chatterbox hain na? I also dont talk in other threads like I do here.Here ,I feel like home.I feel so free here.😊
taniyaarman thumbnail

Hi Tani,I am Raji.
I hope Kavyaa also join us soon and yeah,mahua was also very active here.She is still....but not as active as she used to.
me too love to read all the comments here.Its my favourite job after reading twos.lol..And I can see that  u have become very talkative nowadaysπŸ˜†  Twos has made u chatterbox hain na? I also dont talk in other threads like I do here.Here ,I feel like home.I feel so free here.😊

heey raji..nice meeting ya...dear..
.Mahua will come around we loove too ..we active at kajen AT n there many members read TWOS n we discuss it alot there too..TWOS is everywhere where TWOS reader are😊

yup im chatterbox as person but it take me sometime to open up..

Guess we did too much of chatting here Zappy will scold us for moving the thread like thisπŸ˜†

n yes this is my second home on IF after Kajen ATπŸ˜ƒ