Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixie_n thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: angelic_ridzy

so finally m here!! i decided to join IF only for u...ur FF is juz awesum..actually no words are left in the dictionary for u!!

i am new here so dunno much...but plz pm me ..

nd ya update soon...
u r d bst...

hey bingo even i joined 4 zappy😊.. i didnt had an account just came across IF and used to read stories here ven i came across TWOS and i ws lyk wow- can sumthng be better den dis nd after months of keeping track wid d story i joined as i cudnt keep ma self frm appreciating..
zapppppppy love u gal
u r superestestest...................πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pixie_n - 13 years ago
angelic_ridzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah she is d bst...

i thot i wud join aftr mah boards (in march)..but i juz couldnt stop myself....

she is a magician..lol
pixie_n thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic_ridzy

yeah she is d bst...

i thot i wud join aftr mah boards (in march)..but i juz couldnt stop myself....

she is a magician..lol

heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. yup she is. i fully agree. bst of luck 4 boards yaar i no IF is addictive and TWOS is d most addictive thng i hv came acrossπŸ˜ƒ
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great πŸ‘ and keep up the th gud work !!!!!!!!!!
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zephyrr

yeah.. that and i also am off the painkillers.. so my back is killing me now.. i sleep so much now a days.. i wonder why.. no patience to stay up and write.. plus i have a lot of applications to send.. all deadlines nearing.. so TWOS!! is not the only writing i have to do.. lots of SOPs and paper write ups.. yuck!!🀒

aww...why don't u take a break dear .....relax ur mind ..don't burden urself zefff....calm down ...and take care of ur health first..nothing is more important then that...
😳

I suggest wen ur mind is free of all ur traning work ..only write wen u feel u r njoying writing...!!!πŸ˜ƒ

ssh57 thumbnail
A very interesting part as usual. I've always admired your skill with words but this part was the ultimate. Describing Shanky's frown in such details!πŸ˜† i'm lost for words.  I read here that you are having a hectic schedule and added to that the back problem. Please do not ignore this pain it will lead to more serious problems.Nip it in the bud. First attend to you personal work. TWOS can wait. God bless you.
Edited by ssh57 - 13 years ago
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ssh57

A very interesting part as usual. I've always admired your skill with words but this part was the ultimate. Describing Shanky's frown in such details!πŸ˜† i'm lost for words.  I read here that you are having a hectic schedule and added to that the back problem. Please do not ignore this pain it will lead to more serious problems.Nip it in the bud. First attend to you personal work. TWOS can wait. God bless you.

Thanks! and yeah that is the best expression Shanky's got.. so it deserved some attention.. lol!
about my back.. apparently i gotto endure the pain for sometime according to the doc.. since they've stopped the painkillers, it will ache for sometime.. i hope ot gets better.. 
and yeah.. once i finish this part, i am going to take some time off TWOS, finish whatever else is pending and then get back to it!😊
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Rachna jee, Is there any chance to get  an update now?😳
Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
zappy

yaar look at this ppl r joining b/c of u
and remember on ur first thread i was like the first one to actually ask u ur name
god this story has come such a long way!
Edited by Dark_Desire - 13 years ago
shivi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u write awesomly (thats not even a word but who cares :P )
anyway i love the way u write, i mean i could feel being in this situation and thats what very good writers do to their readers.. in simple langauge ur AWESOME
but, ridhimma in this update reminds me of Aaliya in Break Ke Baad (not sure if u have seen it but ya)
pls continue soon. The way you written this makes me put myself in the situation and analyze both ridzi and shanky, and i come to a conclusion that both are right in their own way. I hope shanky understands ridzi and also respects armaan and on the other hand ridzi just controls her anger.
One thing is for sure, both father and daughter need an ANGER MANAGEMENT class :P
good job and update fast :)