Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Zappy
I really agree with Riddhima.What she said to Shanky was right.She was always controlled by Shanky and now Armaan kinda  controls her.The only difference in Shanky and Armaan ka controlling is Armaan forces Riddhima to do the things she is scared of and removes her phobias.On the other hand Shanky's makes Riddhima do what he feels is right you know and some how I kinda feel Shanky is getting insecure of the fact that Armaan's words matter more to Riddhima than his..BUT seriously Armaan is like tooooo cute man..the whole part where Armaan thinks Shanky is watching them when he is kissing Riddhima is HILARIOUS 🤣..Armaan and some times Riddhima are like a comic factor in this installment :)

P.S I am shoooo glad you updated..was checking this thread everytime I logged on the comp 😆
nikiksgian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
IM BACK ! :D
comment update on pg 2 !
i loveeddd it :D
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey zappy loved the update it was quite unique in all sense⭐️

hats off to armaan the capacity he has n the way he bear shaky's glares taunt n insult thrown to him is beyond anyone stamina ......poor him he has done a complete research on shanky's glares n its types .............n now toh he has started haunting  him thats too much

now i completely agree n understand the way  riddhima is behaving n is totally justify

now its enough of armaan acting all understanding towards shanky .........shanky should understand that he too has self respect n should respect him as a good human being

continue soon😊Edited by anushkajain - 13 years ago
taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing part zappy..while reading the part I thought  one friend of mine  who hates shany like god knows what may the way we love AR...............
if she will read this part she is surely gonna hate him more i dare the day when she will read..2 days back she has started reading this FF..the fact that armaan is not able to kiss riddhima properly has gotten this issue on some other level Gal..

Do something..the warning shanky gave on airport to armaan that he has to handle two of them (father-Daughter) has come true...

Poor Armaan.............
N Wat riddhima total to her parents is apparently case with all goods girl..I think so..itz all so true..your are sure reality check writer
taniyaarman thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushkajain

hey zappy loved the update it was quite unique in all sense⭐️

hats off to armaan the capacity he has n the way he bear shaky's glares taunt n insult thrown to him is beyond anyone stamina ......poor him he has done a complete research on shanky's glares n its types .............n now toh he has started haunting  him thats too much

now i completely agree n understand the way  riddhima is behaving n is totally justify

now its enough of armaan acting all understanding towards shanky .........shanky should understand that he too has self respect n should respect him as a good human being

continue soon😊

@ bold..

really that part was awesome imagining it takes it to other level  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
shonadesire thumbnail
hey zappy..........
last installment was awesome👏⭐️👏 ...............loved it d core.........armaan such a sweetheart, he tried to stop argument n other two want to start...........Armaan was soooooooo cute when he scared his laws😊.........but ridz also right what she said..............mindblowing part
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz complete it soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
GalwayGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey rach!! The part s going absolutely intruding... u knw wat, I completely second ridhimma!!! When we are daddy's pet, we agree with ourselves to make so many compromises which are absolutely gone unaware by parents.. in situations like these, all these pent up emotions make their way leading to an outburst coz all these compromises are gone unnoticed!!..  some part of our heart wants them to realize that they also owe us something..Very very thoughtfully explained!! Hey  this is also one of the rebellious streaks of her, we can't accept this side of her only with Armaan and want her to behave as before with others, hain na??? Padma has seen AR love since the time they set eyes on each other but that's not the case wid shanky,so a slight disturbance due to him was natural I guess!!

Would love to read how u'll tackle this barrier of pride between father-daughter.. cont soon

Prats! 

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thats Awesome ... Do Update Sooon 

:)
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Awesome part Rachna.This shanky is such a HITLER .Now I know from where Ridz had got her bad temper.Both father and daughter are alike.
Poor Armaan is messed up b/w the two.
I hope theis father and daughter may bond up soon before Armaan gets crazy and starts hallucinating his sasurji everywhere like this evening.I wished they would have completed their kiss.Poor Ridz cold not even fulfill her wish after such a long time due to her PAPA's ARMAAN.
Plz try to complete the part soon.
I'm liking this part a lot as both Ridz and shanky are right at their places.But Shashank definitely has no right to humiliate Armaan so much.
I love the way u write dear.update soonest.
taniyaarman thumbnail
Hope you can complete this part tonite Zappy no stress gal😊 Edited by taniyaarman - 13 years ago