Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshilovesAR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zephyrr

what i described of Tiger tower and siloso beach was purely my imagination with a general research.. i havent been to Singapore myself.. i just wrote from what i heard from other people and a little general reseach about the place from the net.. but i feel awesome to know that my imagination matches your experiences.. i would like to experience these someday too..
i thought of writing a disclaimer that i dont work for the Singapore tourism minstry or something..but then thought against the poor joke! just thought of writing something different.. lol!
i am just glad that you enjoyed the trip as much as Armaan Riddhima did!

well yes u actually described both the places better than actuall experience and thats why i can tell they had enjoyed more than mee!!!! and yes i was a little lame joke!!but atleast better than my standard!!!

pixie_n thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg well rach dis ws rlly the bestestestestest update ever. i loved it frm the bottom of my hrt. it ws a rlly sensitive, touchy nd a romantic one. though i hv replied to all the installments but nw wen d part is completed i wud lyk to comment on the whole. it ws awesum. i seriously adore ur writings. i m jus left flabbergasted.. u hv left me in awe 4 u and ur writings... loved each and every bit of it. it ws filled wid emotions love and love and love...i admired it to the core. i t ws lovelyyyyyyyyy........................πŸ˜ƒ
enjoyed dere bickering the most. dey rlly r cute nd perfect 4 each other. loved helen, dilruba, johny. when AR left frm dere na i ws feeling bad ki dese 4 not be included nw in d story. i kinda got attached to 4 of dem. but hope to see dem in d marriage. loved ki armaan got a motherly figure in helen. i liked her. loved riddhima's interaction wid johnny and dilruba. her shopping wid dilruba ws fun and aww she got a gift 4 rupali dat ws sweet. i will miss singapore. hope dey will go dere again. nursery rhymes were chooooo cute wid armaan's company. wow i wish i cud see dat live. hehedat bike race ws a passionate and adventurous one.. loved ki riddhima enjoyed and gave into her fears jus cuz of her trust on armaan. loved d evening arranged by armaan. it ws d most beautiful one- a simple one wid lots of luv in it. i fall in love wid armaan's idea of marriage on a beach. wow dat wud surely be a very beautiful sight wid AR - EPITOME OF LOVE AS A COUPLE. LOVED DAT BABY PART. DAT WS AGAIN CUTE.... i told u na i loved evrythng. wow dat tower journey ws jus wow i hv no wrds to say 4 it. it ws jus beautifully expressed as if i m dere wid dem too. seriously i adored dat part d most. riddhima's emotions, thrills, fear, trust, feeling like a free  bird wid her love aside- ws so well expressed. ur deescription made d scene gorgeous and way more exotic. singapore is nw ma drmplace jus cuz of u. seriosly kudos to u. m rlly grateful to u dat cuz of u m not only able to read but cn imagine d beautiful experinces too. shanky's call ws hillarious. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†seriously man i doubt he hs some sensors fitted. i hope dey dont get into any trouble wen dey return. loved dere passionate making outs, kisses,hugs and all dere lovey dovey stuffs. it ws jus amzing. and it ws rlly cute ki dey slept in dere drunken state it reflects hw pure and pious dere relationship is.i love d hw dey slept in each other's arms. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and d morning thing described hw madly dey r in love wid each otherπŸ˜‰..i rlly ws touched wid dese lines😊
And when they were done, he smiled, looking at the empty apartment again.. But this time the pain faded away to give room to the memories of the last two days that he had spent here with her, each and every moment etched deep in his mind.. Their bickering, running around each other, just sitting on the couch and working, or holding each other.. And of course the beautiful moments that they had spent with each other.. These moments and their memories had filled the apartment in these two days.. It didn't look haunted anymore..

concluding d part ws fantastically gorgeous one...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ seriosly u made me experience a most beautiful thing in d wrld and thanks a lot 4 dat
love u😊
Edited by pixie_n - 13 years ago
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread Zappy !!!
Update soon :)
Love
Rhea
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey dear...hw r u ? wishing u superb health....😊

about the part ....its just....

lovely...sweet....adorable ending of this part...πŸ˜ƒ

its makes me feel happy nd cry at the same time...once in my life there is place which have some bitter memories as wel as some unforgeable moments there4 i can understand how it feels....so hats off t u yaar to bringing such emotions in this update...⭐️

lovely nd on of the bestest part so far yaar...😊

update nxt part soon

love

sania 

Edited by saniashzadi_10 - 13 years ago
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
so that part has finally ended..!! Just adored it to hell..!! i could feel all the emotions they were going thru within me..😊😊

Now im waiting for ur next update on ur new thread...😊😊 u have surely come a long way and i hope u have many many more threads for this ff..!!!

Take care😊
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As usual the part was awesum and pl stop apologizing for the length coz definitely  it was not .........EVERY bit was interesting.........we always crave for more and continue soon .TC
blessed4 thumbnail
As usual the part was awesum and pl stop apologizing for the length coz definitely it was not...........EVERY BIT WAS INTERESTING........yeh dil ALWAYS mange more .......continue soon . TC
prachi06 thumbnail
res

A big congrats for new thread

and the update was outstanding

waise to har ek update hi mindblowing hota hai, to kehne ya na kehne se koi farak nahi padhne wala yaar

your ff is one the greatest i have ever found and read

plz continue soon

Edited by prachi_mjht - 13 years ago
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

PART
bye bye Singapore
zappy u r superb n awesome writer dear

Edited by anushkajain - 13 years ago
Hello_01 thumbnail
Hey i hav neva commented before i guess,
buhh i couldn't help - i need to tell how awsome - freakkinn good riter uh are - i like very few riters here; that has Mansi Di on top πŸ˜† buhhh now uh tooo!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i can't stop myself, from telling how perfectly you potray every situation

remarkably fantastic workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
would love to read more and more and more....
hope this FF remain as neva endinn FF πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Love Maha😳