Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoya-ammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rachs CONGRATULATION dear 7#thread wow 82 uptd #6 thread completed within short span from 25th july to 23 jan Amazing jaan CoNGRATULATION SWEETHEART
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
rachana,
a hearty congratulations to you, the writer, and to us, the readers for making to the 7th threads of TWOS...wow!!!! 

and I really liked what you said....and I completely agree with you...such things can be done just through PMs and scrapbooks....

actually, you had already updated the surprise part...and OMG!! I loved it...still reading it though...
Edited by KaJenYaianSanju - 13 years ago
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey hi!!! congrats 4 the 7th thread!!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
it's so amazing!!!
n hy update soon...wanna know the special n best ever surprise planed by Armaan 4 Riddhima...
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
post updated on pg 115 of thread 6!!
cute_girl17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congrats on the 7th thread๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
hope u have many more threads to come๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zephyrr

post updated on pg 115 of thread 6!!

hurayyyyyy

gud night..

vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey
congo 4 new thread
cont soon
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
/whoo you put an installment on the last part in the previous thread, I thought of commenting here since u are over the limit of number of pages in the previous thread already lol..I m sort out of words to describe ur parts now...specially the last one since they are all by themselves enjoying Singapore and the last installment was just out of this world man...loved it to core...the ride they had in the beginning and than the bike racing everything was superb...i loved how Armaan took Riddhima to the ride, to get rid of her fear...n the time he chose...he's just PERFECT..tehee..and the drunk Armaan Riddhima singing poems n wanted to get married LMAO ttht was damn hilarious...Wonderful part, continue soon :)  Edited by komal119 - 13 years ago
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on the 7th thread!! I have been a silent reader... i thought it was time to say YOU ROCK! thanks for writing such great stuff for us! I hope you have many more threads and your story doesnt end.... for a very ....very long time! :)

If you have a PM list.. can I be added?! Thanks!!
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow the latest installment was superb ๐Ÿ‘

the way armaan help her come out her fear and make it a memorable experience of her  was incredible
โญ๏ธ

their dinner date where they were sharing their ideas of perfect wedding was amazing
โญ๏ธ

the club part was awesome in all sense n yay armaan won the race n the winning kiss was awesome
๐Ÿ‘

did armaan really drink that was shocking or can say unexpected
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

both singing nursery rymes in their drunken state of mind that was hilarious
๐Ÿ˜†
n last but not the least the way armman says that it hurts very much dont go n all that seriously my heart went for him n the way riddhima rectify it by kissing him was adorable๐Ÿ˜ƒ

complete it soon dear
๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by anushkajain - 13 years ago