Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Daadi Khurnaa owes APOLOGY to Geet Family!

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Wait  a minute........now I too love what Maan did..by bringing Darji.....by making Geet happy..
but how could we forget that the culprit for Geet;s condition...Dev...belongs to Khurana khandan...
Hw come in all those dialogues when Darji comes, not once they mention Dev..even though they
mention Geets bravery and challenges?

its because Dev married Geet for her money, her land , her gold...that she was cheated. And he made her pregnant...and left her at the airport.

Is it not the responsibility of Khurana Khandan, mainly Daadi as the elder....to utter two words to apology ..to Darji when he came...that due to her one grandson's mistke Geet faced so much...
How come everyone is behaving as if Maan is the great one..to bring Daarji...when its hs own brother who created these conditions in Geet's life...atleast...they should have given one Dialogue to Darji..Darji should have said.

"..Maan ne Khurana khandan ki taraf se Dev ki kartote ke liye maafi mangi...our mujhe bulaya..."

and till date Geet;s land and money was never returned to her!!!

not that Darji is any God...but Darji/Brij etc tried to kill Geet because Dev cheated her.....

I find it very very odd that when Darji Geet meet after such a long time...Darji does not know Maan is Dev's brother?while they are showing Daadi having so much NAAZ in her pota Maan for what he is...she should also have shame for what Dev did to Geet??? and apologise to Darji?

or CVs are trying very hard to forget this fact...when Nayantara and her stupid brothers revenge plot is still being shown??

thats a huge flaww!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.angelrosesgeetmaanluvrani-lucki

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
I dont think anyone even wanted to think of a git like  Dev on such a happy n auspicious occasion. As simple as that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maneet2cuteangelrosesNikhi.rani-lucki

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I'm sure they dint want 2 talk abt Dev n ruin MAANEET's N our spl day!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maneet2cuteangelroses

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
There was no use of bringing DEV here.
Buddy, I respect ur POV here.
But just think once.
The wedding which we as well as our MAANEET have waited for should not be ruined by taking Dev's name na?
btw, 
They have a lot of other times when they can settle all this. 
Isn't it more than asking for forgiveness that MAAN and DADIMA sent DEV n NT out of their sight. I mean, no person in real life would do that.
Anyways,
Dadima should formally apologize from DAAR JI but not infront of people , even MAAN or GEET.
I want her to do it in alone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I agree with mechantfille that no body wanted a black spot remembered during a happy and joyous ocassion. 

But in all sincerity Darji was just thankful to the greatness of Maan - first in obstinately pursuing Darji because MSK believed in Geet's happiness over all others and wanted this blessing of Darji to overflow and fill her heart and spiritual being.  Darji and Brij wanted her to abort the child that she could remarry again, but thanks to Maan he accepts Geet and the baby and Darji certainly saw thru this. So in every way, Maan deserved that man to man hug and honor from Darji.

As to the apology, there is a time and place for everything and everyone under the sun.  This ocassion was for Darji to apologise and confess this braveheart called Geet, and the emotional moment was savored by all to witness forgiveness(from Geet) and transformation(of Darji) at work.  This was the episode of miracles. Definitely not a time to remember Dev. 

Edited by lovetheserial - 23 January 2011 at 4:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.mechantefille

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Wait  a minute........now I too love what Maan did..by bringing Darji.....by making Geet happy..
but how could we forget that the culprit for Geet;s condition...Dev...belongs to Khurana khandan...
Hw come in all those dialogues when Darji comes, not once they mention Dev..even though they
mention Geets bravery and challenges?

its because Dev married Geet for her money, her land , her gold...that she was cheated. And he made her pregnant...and left her at the airport.

Is it not the responsibility of Khurana Khandan, mainly Daadi as the elder....to utter two words to apology ..to Darji when he came...that due to her one grandson's mistke Geet faced so much...
How come everyone is behaving as if Maan is the great one..to bring Daarji...when its hs own brother who created these conditions in Geet's life...atleast...they should have given one Dialogue to Darji..Darji should have said.

"..Maan ne Khurana khandan ki taraf se Dev ki kartote ke liye maafi mangi...our mujhe bulaya..."

and till date Geet;s land and money was never returned to her!!!

not that Darji is any God...but Darji/Brij etc tried to kill Geet because Dev cheated her.....

I find it very very odd that when Darji Geet meet after such a long time...Darji does not know Maan is Dev's brother?while they are showing Daadi having so much NAAZ in her pota Maan for what he is...she should also have shame for what Dev did to Geet??? and apologise to Darji?

or CVs are trying very hard to forget this fact...when Nayantara and her stupid brothers revenge plot is still being shown??

thats a huge flaww!!

I agree with you although... but the truth about this show is that its sugary sweet and full of cute scenes. and no offense to anyone there is not even a shred of LOGIC behind anything that is lately happening in this serial. what ur saying makes total sense there are many people talking about should darji even be forgiven by geet.... a man who wanted her dead. in my opinion NO i think geets family or sister should have come. and there should have been some attempt long time ago to rectify what dev did to geet by dev while he was making up or atleast by his family members. anywaz u have to really stop thinking logically to enjoy this show :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top