India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Will Monakalp's kids be Guj or Punj?

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Just wondering about the future...because this could be a powder keg of an issue between the families....

Someday, when things are better between our two lovebirds, and they will have their first new born, whose religion will the little tyke be raised in?

Will Mona's family want the kids to be able to visit the Gurdwara with them?

Will Anu's family want the kids to be able to visit all the sacred Gujarati religious places with them?

Will the kids speak Gujarati or Punjabi, or both?

Maybe the kids will decide when they grow up which religion they like better, although both families will want them to go through the ceremonies from their own religions...

That will be tough, how will they choose?

Will it cause a rift between Monakalp?

Will they tell their respective families to back the heck off and let them decide?

Interesting scenario, huh?

happygirl123 IF-Rockerz
happygirl123
happygirl123

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
I think most probably they would follow the Gujarati side since their father Anukalp is...and most probably Ambaji would control the whole scenario and want the children to follow the Gujarati culture...

But knowing Anukalp I think he will make sure that they follow both the cultures Punjabi and Gujarati Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanafannycsweetie

_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygirl123

I think most probably they would follow the Gujarati side since their father Anukalp is...and most probably Ambaji would control the whole scenario and want the children to follow the Gujarati culture...

But knowing Anukalp I think he will make sure that they follow both the cultures Punjabi and Gujarati Smile
   good point  he would make sure that they have both sides
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
i think they will follow both
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

It does not matter what culture the kids follow, the best will be to follow both cultures.  Anukalp will make sure the kids will follow both cultures.  There is only one thing I would add is that I do not want any trace of Ambaji or Baa or the aunt in the kids.

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Kids should follow both cultures but that's way too far right now...both Mr.Jhalla and Mrs. Jhalli needs to confess their love to each other pronto.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Anukalap has no voice. He just watches when everybody in the family is saying horrible stuff about Mona and her family. In our extended family no man will tolerate his mom, sister and bhuai abusing his wife..he will not allow his family to abuse his wife.

I have trouble understand the sanskar and culture in which it is okay to berate girls family and abuse the girl and then pretend to be very civilized.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index