Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Sushaaan will go Hooneymoon on this week? (Page 4)

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I think jabtak ragini JDJ se elemation nehi hota tabtak sushaan k hooneymoon track n more cute scene k liye wait kerna paregi...Cry

sargun Groupbie
sargun
sargun

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
i am waiting when they will go for their honeymoon. if they are not going becoz jdj then atleast there should be some romantic scenes btween them.
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I also dont hv any idea when they will go for HM... I wish that it happens soon bcz its high time that we need some good Sushaan scenes, otherwise they will loose viewers... Disapprove
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I kind of feel sad here, being Ragz fans we should be supporting her in JDJ but we are hoping that she gets out!!! so sad, I think its the duty of the production team to have a proper schedule for her, thats it , they must have some other agenda here as I fail to believe knowing Ragz professionalism that she would let SGP suffer because of her, thats not Ragini, she knows the importance of SGP , if you read Z.Habib,s interview he said they will send the couple for HM if they feel the audaince would like it, may be not exactly the same words but something like that, he also said that there character wouldnt change they will be the same ( still Tom and Jerry!!!) CV ,s are failing here , as even if they want to show Deepaks track show it properly in one or two go , move Panna,s story , its same repitition of scenes b/w saas bahu and pati in the centre.
Well Ragz has been flawless until now, hardly disapointed us , lets give her benefit of doubt about last weeks, performance, dont mind me saying I didnt like Jay either when he entered the room and the way Ishaan was behaving was not impressive, they could have made it better easily.
We cant put all the burden on Ragz,s  shoulder as she is playing a lead character, its up to the production house how to handle there cast,s schedule. I want Ragz out of JDJ not as a loser though, ( the way the voting is going she will be out this week , looks like it) for me she is a winner, its not easy to do everything perfectly.

Edited by venture - 24 January 2011 at 3:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I kind of feel sad here, being Ragz fans we should be supporting her in JDJ but we are hoping that she gets out!!! so sad, I think its the duty of the production team to have a proper schedule for her, thats it , they must have some other agenda here as I fail to believe knowing Ragz professionalism that she would let SGP suffer because of her, thats not Ragini, she knows the importance of SGP , if you read Z.Habib,s interview he said they will send the couple for HM if they feel the audaince would like it, may be not exactly the same words but something like that, he also said that there character wouldnt change they will be the same ( still Tom and Jerry!!!) CV ,s are failing here , as even if they want to show Deepaks track show it properly in one or two go , move Panna,s story , its same repitition of scenes b/w saas bahu and pati in the centre.
Well Ragz has been flawless until now, hardly disapointed us , lets give her benefit of doubt about last weeks, performance, dont mind me saying I didnt like Jay either when he entered the room and the way Ishaan was behaving was not impressive, they could have made it better easily.
We cant put all the burden on Ragz,s  shoulder as she is playing a lead character, its up to the production house how to handle there cast,s schedule. I want Ragz out of JDJ not as a loser though, ( the way the voting is going she will be out this week , looks like it) for me she is a winner, its not easy to do everything perfectly.

@blue:Me too di.........was not feel like commenting to those who were saying she shud be out......I have seen here passion for dancing in an interview so was not feeling good wen people were she shud be eliminated Cry

@purple:I feel like puking(shudnt say it) and breaking my laptop wen their scenes comes onDead

@green:Same here...........She is a winnerBig smile
-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
i want their honeymoon track soon but certainly dont want her to get eliminated! she awesome thr!!

but yea waitin for sushaan scenez !!Embarrassed

Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 24 January 2011 at 1:54am
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
i think Rags is improving tremendously as a dancer in JDJ and she should be dere atleast till top 5
but wat  i feel is SGP is boring without sushan..no offence to other charecters but i really enjoy dem and Inder,Rajini,Elesh..dats it and Deepak,panna tracks yawns me..

Go to top