Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Sushaaan will go Hooneymoon on this week? (Page 3)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

[QUOTE=Shwets1502]@rubal...we dont know how much dragfest is going on in those shows yar in which the other contestants are in....

But the point is that how this can be handled in a best manner that SGP not lost its popularity till Ragz come back from JDJ...on which track they can more focus as Deepak track is not liking by the masses
[/QUOTE

i just feel like breaking my own Laptop when Deepak scene comes onLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaSinha18Shwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@rubal...we dont know how much dragfest is going on in those shows yar in which the other contestants are in....

So u watch those serials toooooo?????????Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

@rubal...we dont know how much dragfest is going on in those shows yar in which the other contestants are in....

But the point is that how this can be handled in a best manner that SGP not lost its popularity till Ragz come back from JDJ...on which track they can more focus as Deepak track is not liking by the masses

but still the TRPs are high....
deepak track is the only thing that they have...or else sushaan track....
or else general family discussions...
but the point is whatever except sushaan will be shown now...we get impatient...
we need only sushaan....and probably its not possible now...

but iam sure...HM will happen in a few days...
and if suppose(hope not) Ragz get eliminated next week...we can know for sure...
that there was indeed some problems with managing both shows....

Sinha18

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

no only SGP...
thats why i said we dont know what is going on in other shows...
but for me whatever dragfest is shown in SGP...still this show is the best of all...

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

no only SGP...
but for me whatever dragfest is shown in SGP...still this show is the best of all...

Yeh To Hai!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

no only SGP...

Isme toh koi doubt hi nahi hai SGP is BEST and i want it to be no. 1 . if not then atleast remain at no.2 till end...and to maintaining their well deserved TRP's they need to show more sushaan scenes and if not possible right now then at least hide this dragging somehow and  move  the story line cleverly so that dragging can not be judged by viewers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

no only SGP...

Isme toh koi doubt hi nahi hai SGP is BEST and i want it to be no. 1 . if not then atleast remain at no.2 till end...and to maintaining their well deserved TRP's they need to show more sushaan scenes and if not possible right now then at least hide this dragging somehow and  move  the story line cleverly so that dragging can not be judged by viewers

And dragfeast can be stopped if CVs decide to send Deepak and his father to a long holiday and send Sushaan to their HMLOL
madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Shweta i guess u people have to wait another month or so for JDJ to finish becoz its supposed to be around there for 3 months and if Ragzzz continue to be in there she will atleast be in finalsBig smile

@BOLD
nahi nahi hey bhagwan Ragini ko eliminate karo plz...aur SGP ko bacha loCry
Cry

These days due to her busy schedule and more concentrating in JDJ...she seems not in her character of suhana...in friday's episode ..when ishaan talked with her about their honeymoon...raginii failed completely there in giving correct expressions ...her dialogue delivery was not up to mark...she was not in her character...raginii aur suhana dono alag alag lag rahe the....how sad is this that when in such a crucial point of story where they need to show important scenes of their lead....at such a time the female lead of the show is not in the skin of her character ..pichle kuch episodes se aisa lag raha hai ki raginii ne dialogue padhe aur bas yuhi bol diye with out being into the characterCryCry

This is a serious matter...CVs need to do something..Jay is into the character as he is not doing any other show and busy in SGP only while same is not the case with raginiiConfused

Ek sath two projects/assignment mein busy reh kar aap apna best nahi de sakte...same is the case with ragini...aree bhai jab sanjeev kumar aur dilip kumar bhi ek sath 2 movies nahi kar pate the and we all know how versatile and natural actor they wereSmileThere was a movie "Khilona" of sanjeev kumar...jisme sanjeev kumar ne ek mental ka role play kiya that....after the completion of movie....he immediately need to consult  Psychiatrist of Delhi and Agra...because during the whole movie...wo apne pagal ke role mein itna involve ho gaye the ki he was feeling as he will be mad ...this is called as the real involvement with the character..kisi aur project mein agar wo busy rehte toh kya aisi acting kar sakte the...nahi

So...plz raginii ji....come back in to your character as we don't want that SGP will be affected just bacause of Jhalak Dikh la ja.....

.Aajkal SGP ki unit aur CVs raginii ka SGP ke set pe wait karte karte yehi gana gaate hoge "Jhalak dikh la ja...jhalak dikhla ja...ek baar aaja aaja...aaja aaja"LOLLOL

THANKS HIMANSHU
MERE  DILKI BAAT  AAP NE KAHEDIYA... WHATEVER U HAV POSTED IS 100% CORRECT AND EVERYONE HAS TO AGREE/ACCEPT ...
U CANNOT SAIL ON TWO SHIPS AT A TIME...
YES JAY WAS LOOKING VERY CUTE  "n" FRESH WHEREAS RAGINIS' CHARM IS MISSING...
I THINK JDJ HAS APPROACHED JAI BUT HE MIGHT HAV DECLINED   TO CONCENTRATE ON SGP.. HOPE RAGINI REALIZE THIS.  IT WILL BE BETTER IF RAGZ GET ELIMINATED (WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE AS SUCH SONY WILL RETAIN HER TILL FINALZ/

Sinha18

Go to top