Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Sushaaan will go Hooneymoon on this week?

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Last week...shown Sushaan will hooneymoon soon,can u tell me gys this week will be show sushaan hooneymoon track?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruma09sargunsupriya18Sinha18Minnie.perkiliciousShwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Mujhe toh nahi lagta...jab tak ya toh JDJ khatam nahi ho jata ya phir raginii ji eliminate nahi ho jati...ab toh SGP tabhi aage badega...jab raginii JDJ se eliminate ho jayengi...i am praying that she eliminate soon...so that SGP regain its paceConfused

Edited by Sinha18 - 23 January 2011 at 1:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetDShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
@himanshu...i agree that JDJ could be the reason....but still i wouldnt want her to get eliminated when she is doing so well...yes it is affecting SGP...but something has to be done other than elimination...some arrangement has to be done....cos if they have the HM they have to go somewhere...and is ragz is switching from here to the HM place..more time going to be wasted...and she will get more tired...

i dont know whats going to happen....whatever it is JDJ should end soon...thats the only possibility i gues,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18GurpreetD

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@himanshu...i agree that JDJ could be the reason....but still i wouldnt want her to get eliminated when she is doing so well...yes it is affecting SGP...but something has to be done other than elimination...some arrangement has to be done....cos if they have the HM they have to go somewhere...and is ragz is switching from here to the HM place..more time going to be wasted...and she will get more tired...

i dont know whats going to happen....whatever it is JDJ should end soon...thats the only possibility i gues,,

I agreed...and i know JDJ is very popular too though i never watched itSmile

Edited by Sinha18 - 23 January 2011 at 1:31am
Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
i don't liked this show...........i wish she eliminated soon,kamse kam Sushaan k cute cute scene dekhne ka chance to milegi...Smilenow sgp so bored...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shakila2244

i don't liked this show...........i wish she eliminated soon,kamse kam Sushaan k cute cute scene dekhne ka chance to milegi...Smilenow sgp so bored...

Agree with u..............SGP has become so boring now a days,dont feel like watching it but kya kara dekhna parta hai Ragini  ke liyaLOL
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Shweta i guess u people have to wait another month or so for JDJ to finish becoz its supposed to be around there for 3 months and if Ragzzz continue to be in there she will atleast be in finalsBig smile
madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Shweta i guess u people have to wait another month or so for JDJ to finish becoz its supposed to be around there for 3 months and if Ragzzz continue to be in there she will atleast be in finalsBig smile

she will not be eliminated bcoz she, ankita  and sushant r d only   peformers who hav taken this as challenge n they will be there till finals... jdj  suppose will end in march as such madhuri cannot  b here more than 3-4 mths time period.. ... so till march we hav to bear the dragfest.....

Go to top