India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Give Us Our Sweet Piya Back! (Page 5)

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
ya, me too want d sweet n bubbly Piya back.....d whn who 1st came to Mount College..........hopefully, now tht her thirst for Abhay's truth has been quenched somewht, she'll be d same againLOLLOL..........n tht sweet Piya will b backBig smile..........but seriously, i m not missing her curls.......i mean i like them, but not more than straights..........but, i definitely agree, she looks more innocent n younger w/ curls, so i think, they'll b brought back nowBig smile.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Yeah totally agree with u. Like her in straight hair but she's more like Maithali n less like Pia. Both the hairstyles suit her n since Suku feels comfy in curly hairs(she had stated this in an interview before) its better she gets her curls back in the show. Besides everybody looks best in their natural hairstyles. Curly hairs dont suit everybody n those who have natural curls can carry them off better than others who get them permed.

mandy, i agree everyone look better in their natural hair beside like you i feel she is not comfortable in this hair style moreover she is forced sometimes to wear this huge extension she needs to get back to her natural hair this is how Piya is ,maithli is the one with straight hair

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

OMG Kaheela,

I was seriously thinking of making a topic on that but, I wasn't sure if anyone would agree with me becuz, I mostly heard comments around the forum like, "Piya looks better with long straight hair."

I too like her natural curly hair better. I don't know what Indian television makers have against curly hair as they are always keen to show their heroines with straight long hair!

I mean Sukirti and Drashti both have beautiful, natural curly hair and both are forced to wear wigs on their shows! They both can carry off curly hair as well as straight hair so, just show them in both.

@ bold i have noticed that, maybe they think that straight hair is more innocent looking while the curls are vampish!ConfusedErmmif they do then this is totally lame and stupid!D'oh

i agree both styles suit them both but i feel they look way more innocent with their natural curls!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

I know....I also want the sweeter version of Piya back...you know...the apple of the eye one...the one just annoys me with her obsessive pursuing of Abhay's past....I wanna see the friendship part of Kabir, Misha, Piya, Tracker, Angad more

i totally agree with you ! 
moreover this show has become more of a stupid detective show as for nowConfused

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Pia definitely looks very cute in the curly hair. 

I guess, we may be able to see her back in curly hair soon. As you said Maithili's story is almost over. 

thanks for agreeing Smile
@blue i so hope so moreover i just want to see her smiling again, i am fed up with her constant frowning and crying

lighteningbuzzRitzie

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

ya, me too want d sweet n bubbly Piya back.....d whn who 1st came to Mount College..........hopefully, now tht her thirst for Abhay's truth has been quenched somewht, she'll be d same againLOLLOL..........n tht sweet Piya will b backBig smile..........but seriously, i m not missing her curls.......i mean i like them, but not more than straights..........but, i definitely agree, she looks more innocent n younger w/ curls, so i think, they'll b brought back nowBig smile.........

@ bold did you forgot that this is ektas show i think its not over yet! we ill see her now cry for Abhay as he is leavingLOL

@ blue exactly she looks so younger and more innocent

lighteningbuzz

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

[QUOTE=Ritz93]
 i so hope so moreover i just want to see her smiling again, i am fed up with her constant frowning and crying

Not sure about getting the smile back. She has fallen in love with dark truths of life. 

lighteningbuzzka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by ka7eela

[QUOTE=Ritz93]
 i so hope so moreover i just want to see her smiling again, i am fed up with her constant frowning and crying

Not sure about getting the smile back. She has fallen in love with dark truths of life. 

but as they say even the darkest cloud has its silver lining Embarrassed..beside love will always give a person a reason to smileSmile

aree yaar i dont want this show to be so gloomy and tragic like saas bahu shows!..its a love story, so once they accept each other they should be happy na.

beside, its not end of the world, even those who face real tragic like loosing someone dear still are able to be cheerful and smile..and Piya is shown to be a strong girl she lost her mom and lived as an orphan , and she thinks her rich dad abandoned her yet she still manged to be positive..so she should still be even if she is heart broken! 

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index