Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Give Us Our Sweet Piya Back! (Page 4)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Agreed. Me too want the curly hair bubbly innocent Piya Bacckkkk! Disapprove

You are right. Curly hair make her face soft and more innocent.
Both hair styles suit her but personally i like her curly hair more. And more than that curly hair are part of Piya's character. She seems incomplete without them. They are much needed to keep the similarity between her and Matz to the minimum.

thanks anu for agreeingSmile

@blue hai na!

@ brown totally agree..

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SounSoun

It's because she has to act Maithli's role too so that's why she keeps straight hair !

but she isnt acting it anymore Abhay now knows it was her! and she almost knows about Maithli 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Honestly sweety....i am tired of this topics....i remember you have stated ur oppinion abt her hair her wig, how you like and dislike it eariler, it would be great to not see this repeated statements over and over again, if the purpose is to get her curls back cause its suits piya more its has already been 2-3 topics on it.

She looks gorgeous eaither way and as i have seen its a major statement, she might have said that she likes her curls better, but that doesnt mean she is in disscomfort whit straight, her straight her looks great, half -wig /whole natural. Not a big deal. there are many hairstyles on the show i might dislike at times, even overrated characters...but i dont feel its of importance to constantly express it....I guess we should focus more on the show than her hair.

and comming to sweet and bubbly....i agree with dazzleme....there is not need of it right now, right now is more abt the connection and development on AP feelings and confusions....she did what she did, wrong, and in response even abhay did if not worser something as harsh, just cause she wasnt scared or showed no affection of it in the moment doesnt mean only she was wrong and he was right, if he actually hadnt apologized it would be weird, specially that he actually had harmed her physically.Piya's apology was clearly expressed in the words she said down there and was more than enough, reason why abhay actually later on feelt guilty...I love Abhay and Piya, i rather feel their situation then too constantly put it under the critisizm eye..and  if its creative critisizm it should be both ways not only one character.
bottom line, i dislike the words like 'annoying' and 'insensitive' in this matter cause if that how their actions are tranlsated for us, it means we have failed to understand the characters, be it Abhay or Piya.

i hope you understand me dearSmile---Abhay Rocks, Pia Rocks:)

Edited by ..Mari.. - 23 January 2011 at 6:23am
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Yeah totally agree with u. Like her in straight hair but she's more like Maithali n less like Pia. Both the hairstyles suit her n since Suku feels comfy in curly hairs(she had stated this in an interview before) its better she gets her curls back in the show. Besides everybody looks best in their natural hairstyles. Curly hairs dont suit everybody n those who have natural curls can carry them off better than others who get them permed.

ka7eela

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
OMG Kaheela,

I was seriously thinking of making a topic on that but, I wasn't sure if anyone would agree with me becuz, I mostly heard comments around the forum like, "Piya looks better with long straight hair."

I too like her natural curly hair better. I don't know what Indian television makers have against curly hair as they are always keen to show their heroines with straight long hair!

I mean Sukirti and Drashti both have beautiful, natural curly hair and both are forced to wear wigs on their shows! They both can carry off curly hair as well as straight hair so, just show them in both.

ka7eela

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I know....I also want the sweeter version of Piya back...you know...the apple of the eye one...the one just annoys me with her obsessive pursuing of Abhay's past....I wanna see the friendship part of Kabir, Misha, Piya, Tracker, Angad more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Pia definitely looks very cute in the curly hair. 

I guess, we may be able to see her back in curly hair soon. As you said Maithili's story is almost over. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

i wnat her locks back, i wish i had em...:(

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index