India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Give Us Our Sweet Piya Back! (Page 3)

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Even me too want her curls back ! She looks cute and adorable in it !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

In some other topic also I said the same thing. That is I want piya's curly hair back. I like people's natural hair.

its not only the hair i want her to behave more bubbly and sweet i am fed up with her constant frowning! 
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naj7

I too agree with you.. the adjusting looks so artificial..

her curly hair gives her a more cuter look and all...

@ bold, i agree it does look fake sometimes making her  head look huge..

she looks cuter in her natural hair
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

completely agree wid u.............i thought i was d only one who noticed sukku very conscious about her straight her........she's keeps settling dem in awkward situations nd it is clearly reflected on her face dat she is not comfortable wid dem also!!!!!!
i really want her curls back b'coz it is only d curls which differentiate b/w metz nd piya!! she really luked innocent in curls nd she even luked chubby nd cute.......even dere is no need of straight hair now.....so y???
maybe panchhi's boss will see her in straight hair nd get confused about maithali b'coz he is supposed to be abahy's bro so even he will be a vampire nd must be knowing maithali...so jst to confuse him dey might have not got her curls back because if dey get dem back once den how will dey show piya's straight hair afterwards for hers nd sid's confrontation??? jst my prediction.....

@ blue..agree thank God its not only me who noticed thatWink

@ blacka agree another good reason for having her curls back

@ brown woo another predictionWink..evil brother hits on Piya oh no pleaseOuch

SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
It's because she has to act Maithli's role too so that's why she keeps straight hair !
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

Originally posted by ozzy88

I think she is using a wig
In which angle u think it?Tongue she has permanently straightened her hair, we all know it. So how come u could tell this?Confused

Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

OMG. I noticed that too.
Sukku keeps adjusting her hair all the time ! Her hands go to her hair like every two mintues or so.
Poor thing, she feels so uncomfortable.

I want the curly haired cutie back !

not only with this straight hair, Suku's hands go to her hair during the curls time also. But I don't mind with this.

@Kaheela- Don't worry. whatever Piya is doing for the welfare of Abhay and for the welfare of her life. It was necessary to do these all. Think, won't u be interested about anyone if u think there is a connection between u and the person? won't u react like SHERLOK HOMES if your face resembles with someone?

I am really fed up with this forum for these kind of topics.Dead Everyone is after Piya.Ouch All should check out the reality then better discuss about this.

@ blue..it does but not like when she is with straight hair, beside she does seems uncomfortable!, btw i have seen her previous interviews where she stated that clearly! so

@bold. thee are better ways to find out or to make someone blurt out the truth then to deceive them, hurt them or stalk them like Piya is doing! she needs to stop, i would never behave in this way, i will  always confront and be honest!

@ red , chill yaar we all love her even when she is an annoying pestEmbarrassedLOL

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Definetly need the curly hair backApprove
The aim of having straight hair has been gotten so now it should be back to normal

exactly, thank you for agreeing yeah the purpose is done so why she keeps the hairSmile
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .dazzleme.

well, i dont see anything of that sort dear, she is among the few who can carry both straight nd curly beautifully, somehow i guess its you guys own wishes that reflects in her beeing uncomftable in your eyes. i have no objection for eaither sweet curly or elegant straight...creatives can have their own way. however if i would suggest  them her curly or straight with some waves hair back it would be because its more 'piya' , not any other reason, but even that reason is fading since we are getting used to even 'piya' with straight.
@Playing with the hair....she does is eaither way...its just one fo her habits.

Comming to sweet and playful, well in this situation of her and abhays track there is not exactly room for jumping around and smiling and beeing happy....she is in a complicated situation which requires her serious face and detectivness to a point.

i respect oppinions hun, but  i think its better to try and understand the characters within the moment then putting them under critisize based on personal wishes.  the characters Abhay and Piya are in a struggling and handling situation right now how they behave makes sense....however i am still in praise of Piya for never taking anything at heart of harms that comes her way bur rather just smiling it away or forgetting two secs later, that makes her special....and she doesnt need to be overloaded or happy-going for that but serious and confused if its needed, exactly as Abhay needs his seriousness and 'i am in pain' face'.

the characters Abhay Piya nd their different moods,ups n downs makes this show intresting nd based on situation n circumstances i dont see the need of them changing at the moment, i am sure the happy smiling moments will come along later on,so its just better to wait n watch nd feel nd understand them.

@ bold , sorry to say that you are wrong, if you have seen any of her previous interviews you would know that she is more comfortable in her own hair, she even agreed to wear a full wig in DMG to avoid her hair straightened

so yeah she doesn't feel comfortable and trust me it shows...an she plays with it more then her own curls!

but in this  show she either does her full hair or somtimes just the front and then wears an hair extension at the back, what i call half wig! and it looks wrong sometimes

@red agreed that she is in dilemma! she is in love and suspects him to be a vampire, feels that maithli is coming between them..etc  but still that doesn't mean that she frowns all the time, even people who lose a dear one, smile and laugh from time to times! its not end of the world! 

so Piyas actions make sense to you! wow!, her stalking Abhay and deceiving him by pretending to be Miathli , trying to harm him  bu giving him silver glass, box, although he has told her that he was allergic!  these behaviors make sense to you!Confused 

anyhow i respect your view but the show has become a drag because of these things and it started ever since Maya track , she is more like a detective and not a 17 year old collage girl

hmm maybe Ekta is now getting influenced by Verona Mars series! LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index