India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Give Us Our Sweet Piya Back! (Page 2)

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I too agree with you.. the adjusting looks so artificial..

her curly hair gives her a more cuter look and all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Yea i also want her curly hair back!

ka7eela

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
completely agree wid u.............i thought i was d only one who noticed sukku very conscious about her straight her........she's keeps settling dem in awkward situations nd it is clearly reflected on her face dat she is not comfortable wid dem also!!!!!!
i really want her curls back b'coz it is only d curls which differentiate b/w metz nd piya!! she really luked innocent in curls nd she even luked chubby nd cute.......even dere is no need of straight hair now.....so y???
maybe panchhi's boss will see her in straight hair nd get confused about maithali b'coz he is supposed to be abahy's bro so even he will be a vampire nd must be knowing maithali...so jst to confuse him dey might have not got her curls back because if dey get dem back once den how will dey show piya's straight hair afterwards for hers nd sid's confrontation??? jst my prediction.....

ka7eela

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

I think she is using a wig
In which angle u think it?Tongue she has permanently straightened her hair, we all know it. So how come u could tell this?Confused

Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

OMG. I noticed that too.
Sukku keeps adjusting her hair all the time ! Her hands go to her hair like every two mintues or so.
Poor thing, she feels so uncomfortable.

I want the curly haired cutie back !

not only with this straight hair, Suku's hands go to her hair during the curls time also. But I don't mind with this.

@Kaheela- Don't worry. whatever Piya is doing for the welfare of Abhay and for the welfare of her life. It was necessary to do these all. Think, won't u be interested about anyone if u think there is a connection between u and the person? won't u react like SHERLOK HOMES if your face resembles with someone?

I am really fed up with this forum for these kind of topics.Dead Everyone is after Piya.Ouch All should check out the reality then better discuss about this.

Edited by ffkhan - 23 January 2011 at 1:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove.dazzleme.

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Definetly need the curly hair backApprove
The aim of having straight hair has been gotten so now it should be back to normal

ka7eela

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
well, i dont see anything of that sort dear, she is among the few who can carry both straight nd curly beautifully, somehow i guess its you guys own wishes that reflects in her beeing uncomftable in your eyes. i have no objection for eaither sweet curly or elegant straight...creatives can have their own way. however if i would suggest  them her curly or straight with some waves hair back it would be because its more 'piya' , not any other reason, but even that reason is fading since we are getting used to even 'piya' with straight.
@Playing with the hair....she does is eaither way...its just one fo her habits.

Comming to sweet and playful, well in this situation of her and abhays track there is not exactly room for jumping around and smiling and beeing happy....she is in a complicated situation which requires her serious face and detectivness to a point.

i respect oppinions hun, but  i think its better to try and understand the characters within the moment then putting them under critisize based on personal wishes.  the characters Abhay and Piya are in a struggling and handling situation right now how they behave makes sense....however i am still in praise of Piya for never taking anything at heart of harms that comes her way bur rather just smiling it away or forgetting two secs later, that makes her special....and she doesnt need to be overloaded or happy-going for that but serious and confused if its needed, exactly as Abhay needs his seriousness and 'i am in pain' face'.

the characters Abhay Piya nd their different moods,ups n downs makes this show intresting nd based on situation n circumstances i dont see the need of them changing at the moment, i am sure the happy smiling moments will come along later on,so its just better to wait n watch nd feel nd understand them.

Edited by .dazzleme. - 23 January 2011 at 2:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..ffkhanBefikrepyar-ishk

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
@dazzleme ur post makes sense but i m now confusedConfused
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Agreed. Me too want the curly hair bubbly innocent Piya Bacckkkk! Disapprove

You are right. Curly hair make her face soft and more innocent.
Both hair styles suit her but personally i like her curly hair more. And more than that curly hair are part of Piya's character. She seems incomplete without them. They are much needed to keep the similarity between her and Matz to the minimum.

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index