India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Give Us Our Sweet Piya Back!

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

I know there are enough topics about Piya's hair, but this isn't a hair raising taleLOL it's something else

I want to see that sweet, playful, innocent and curled hair Piya backEmbarrassed  

I am fed up of watching this frowned or serious faced, straight haired Piya, who is always playing detective-detective, who either scheming or suspecting everything or fuming, or frowning or crying!Ouch

Btw I have noticed that whenever her hair is straightened with or without the back side hair extension, Suku becomes very self conscious as she always touches the hair or the extension to make sure its neat even in the weirdest situations, moreover the straight hair makes her features look sharper! 

Don't get me wrong, I love her in both, but since the truth about Miathli is almost out and she can't play it on Abhay any more, so why is she still having straight hair? Confused

It's high time she gets back to her normal hair! Its obvious she isn't comfortable, and beside curly hair give her a more innocent and younger look  

so who is with me? who wants the bubbly, innocent and curled haired Piya back? Instead of this serious looking and straight haired detectiveLOL 

if you feel this topic is lame just ignore itLOL

Edited by ka7eela - 23 January 2011 at 5:04am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

kay_123tanaiza_artisonu.pshaggyscoobysolembaummeawnaj7celestaelighteningbuzzSATHYA88Sapphire_238luvkasu-Miya-prcnsheena_mehta-Doppelganger-ozzyieRB81TOTAL-ROMANTICAmeresSilentsoul-SMay31-BeyondHorizon-SilverAngel-ragzz.music_l0ver036.Jane..pyar-ishkBefikre

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
OMG. I noticed that too.
Sukku keeps adjusting her hair all the time ! Her hands go to her hair like every two mintues or so.
Poor thing, she feels so uncomfortable.

I want the curly haired cutie back !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meawluvkasuprcns-Doppelganger-

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I think Sukriti's natural hair was curly and they had to straighten it to fit into her Maithili avatar. So it might take some 6 months to go back to the natural curly hair unless she gets it curled which can be quite damaging for the hair.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalimeawluvkasuTOTAL-ROMANTIC

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

OMG. I noticed that too.
Sukku keeps adjusting her hair all the time ! Her hands go to her hair like every two mintues or so.
Poor thing, she feels so uncomfortable.

I want the curly haired cutie back !

@ blue so true , yeah poor girlOuch

let's demand for it LOL..she looks more innocent and younger, i loved it in the dance sequence of Kuch Khaas hai, she looked fab

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
@ Anamika
I think she is using a wig
I really miss sweet piya, and sometimes hate this Sherlock Holmes!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meawka7eela

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
In some other topic also I said the same thing. That is I want piya's curly hair back. I like people's natural hair.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meawluvkasu

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I think Sukriti's natural hair was curly and they had to straighten it to fit into her Maithili avatar. So it might take some 6 months to go back to the natural curly hair unless she gets it curled which can be quite damaging for the hair.

@ red i dont think so, i think its straightened using normal  method, of hair straightener, so when she washes it it will become curly again! so no problem in that

more over she is wearing a hair extension most of the time, so she is doing only her front hair!

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

@ Anamika
I think she is using a wig
I really miss sweet piya, and sometimes hate this Sherlock Holmes!!!!!!

@ red yeah she is, the back side is not her hair most of the time its an extension, only front is her natural hair straightened , 

but sometimes it is her own complete hair! i mean being fully straightened! 

@blue i miss her tooOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aewa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index