Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Danish to harm Piya?

piashree thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahani on STAR One will take an interesting turn in tonight's episode as sources reveal that Abhay will kidnap Piya and then finally reveal the truth about him being a vampire to her. There are more twists in store as Chand and Haseena find out that the secret about the family is out and the Raichand's immediately leave town.

There are more twists in store as Chand and Haseena find out that the secret about the family is out and the Raichand's immediately leave town.

Danish will use this opportunity to harm Piya as he knows that Abhay is no longer in Dehradun.

Danish aka Tabrez Khan says "I am determined to take revenge from Piya. She was the reason because of which my family especially my brother who I loved so much turned against me. He is now very upset and angry with me. Even my girlfriend left me because of her. Everyone whom I loved has disowned me. I have decided to ruin her life now".

"Abhay gets to know that it was Piya who was pretending to be Maithali and that her intention was to find out secrets about his past. Abhay misunderstands her intentions. Piya's actual motive about finding out about his past was because she could not bear to see him in pain and she knows that the reason for this pain has something to do with Maithali. Abhay refuses to listen and kidnaps her in a fit of fury and takes her to a jungle which is next to Maithali's grave. It is for the first time that the audience will see a different kind of interaction between Abhay and Piya. Abhay later realizes his mistake and apologizes to her". Prashant also reveals that there is indeed trouble in store for Piya with Danish targeting her. "Yes with Abhay away from town Danish plans to harm Piya as there is no one to rescue her. Piya is now in a lurch".

Will Danish's plan be a success or will Abhay return in time and save Piya?

Edited by piashree - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayur786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx 4 sharing bt who is prashant sry bt cant remember