Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Savitri-strict saas?

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Hello!Hug
So was it 21st or 20th Jan epi? UM, when Abhishek agreed to Nandini to go to the the shaadi?
Anyways, I was thinking, ki aaj he didn't listen to his mother, but when Nandini said, he agreed so fast..so I think what if Savitri becomes jealous of Nandini? What if she becomes like a typical saas? ok dont mind me, but the new mummy looks a lil evil to me, that's why I am thinking like this..
Your views? (btw this forums so serious, make up some funny scenario where Savitri orders Nandini to jhadoo poncha maro around the houseLOL)

Edited by Suvi7884 - 22 January 2011 at 11:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---ayesha---Shilpa.Agarwalozzyie

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
or may be this way
Tune mere bete ko mujse chin liya
pehle wo meri har baat manta tha , ab tumhari sunta hai !LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

anjali_k24 Groupbie
anjali_k24
anjali_k24

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Hello!Hug
So was it 21st or 20th Jan epi? UM, when Abhishek agreed to Nandini to go to the the shaadi?
Anyways, I was thinking, ki aaj he didn't listen to his mother, but when Nandini said, he agreed so fast..so I think what if Savitri becomes jealous of Nandini? What if she becomes like a typical saas? ok dont mind me, but the new mummy looks a lil evil to me, that's why I am thinking like this..
Your views? (btw this forums so serious, make up some funny scenario where Savitri orders Nandini to jhadoo poncha maro around the houseLOL)

yess it will b fun to watch savitri creatin problems...just imagine savitri is telling nandini to dabaofy her legs n abhishek is waiting desperately for nandini...doing some ishara's lol

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
@anjali
LOL..that would be good, but I dont think abhishek would just wait, he would come there and take nandini away, making bahaanas
Dabaofy...I found someone that talks like me!!! yayyy!!DancingLOL
anjali_k24 Groupbie
anjali_k24
anjali_k24

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged

@anjali
LOL..that would be good, but I dont think abhishek would just wait, he would come there and take nandini away, making bahaanas
Dabaofy...I found someone that talks like me!!! yayyy!!DancingLOL

suvi...thats right ..he will take nandu away infront of his mom...n dabaofy sounds good na???

Prinsesse.Suvi

nehap84 Newbie
nehap84
nehap84

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali_k24

Hello!Hug

yess it will b fun to watch savitri creatin problems...just imagine savitri is telling nandini to dabaofy her legs n abhishek is waiting desperately for nandini...doing some ishara's lol

dabaofy legs ..lol...that will be a cute sequence when abhi will do isharas to nandini
---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
There is a possiblity that savitri might turn negative and become a khadoos saas.But I hope it doenot happens .I am sick of these stupid saas bahu dramas.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index