India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Embarrassing deviation

wow_geet Newbie
wow_geet
wow_geet

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
As many pointed out, it is really embarrassing to watch Annie and Arjun have all the fun of a married couple while CVS are finding ways to avoid SR for  the main couple.Why such vulgar deviation in the midst of Manneet marriage.I mean AA issue could have been postponed a bit.

Since Geet is pregnant, there need be no hot or consummate scenes but a good ending to the so-called much awaited  and sought after marriage on TV screen.A simple romantic night will be enough.But looking at CVS, I do not think even that would come through.

Why?

Is it because Gurmeet has issues with passionate scenes or Geet has any issues.

Although the actors are doing an awesome job and keeping up the tempo of Romanticism  with their body language,eyes expression and dialogues somehow passionate scenes are missing.Just a hug here and there and on on the day of SR--CVs are crossing everyone's wits.

I only pity CVS.

Comments???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
yes...second u
mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
    I don't agree Maaneet have already done many passionate scenes together . They do those scenes so well that we keep on craving for it . AA's SR scene had nothing accept kiss on forehead , kiss on leg , & pressing the hand thats all . But Maaneet have done more than this , but always in their limits , remember RTM in Manali . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10mechantefille

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

whoever has issue with the SR idea, do we audience really expect a real on screen smooch...i don't ...with the angle of camera and a bit of clever editing they can very well show the scene...it is not as if we r expecting cctv yaar!! our maaneet chemistry is such they can sizzle the screen with mere looks and their closeness. i for one will be happy with a shy 'morning after' geet and the knowing looks of maan...they can even add an 'Abhimaan' touch ( the scene in which amitab bachan teases jaya with his memory of kiss by touching his lips)...nd our maan is so good at giving those romantic innuedos! hai!  the " thank you shadhi ke baad kehna " is still fresh in my memory!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chubzy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index