India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

I m Worried For LTL.......

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Hey guys sorry but i feel as the show is proceedng a total Dragfest......and i saw dat d rival show YMGGK on zeetv is having sm special episode on 26th january and is getting lots of promos and also on Imagine Gunahon ka devta is coming on 8:30pm slot...........i m really tensed dat if LTL Cvs will not wake frm sleep these other shows might move above our show............pls COLORS wale always do this wen their show starts doing well they leave it and move on without giving promos........Zeetv or Starplus ppl promote their each and every show...........pls LTL shd rock always...............pls end this Hide and Seek game.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adithyPrinsesse.Suvi

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i agreed.
gunahoo ka devta is also a good show and has same basic concept like don and a simple girl.
kitni mohobbat hai again has same concept and very popular .
both r of ndtv imagine and both shows are running successfull. 

truly speaking i am fed up of ltl boring twists and stop watching it continously.

dutta and naku is never together which i always want.
now seema track damn boring.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index