India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

After the leap...

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

After the leap ...I can start watching the show again!  Had given up during the whole BP and running around and fighting drama...was just getting too much.

After the leap, miss RaSia but:
  • Jhanvi is sooo cool and I love her interaction with Amba (I am soooo happy she is back!)
  • Shaurya ...such a cutie
  • Love how all brother sisters (except that Avtaar's kid) interact; and that Aditya and Karan are such nice kids
  • Even Gajinder dancing around with Tanisha instead of glaring at her like his bro and Ammaji was funny
  • Even Ammaji going a bit psycho at the bonfire made me all nostalgic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
I so agree with you!!
If they had started the show with Amba as the protognist, the show wouldn't have gone haywire!
I always wanted her back as she was the sole reason I started watching the soap.She is fantabulous EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I so love the AmVi bonding Day Dreaming
They make an awesome twosome Star
Really waiting for the day when Ammaji will get to know that Amba's alive EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stoneheartphoo_12

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

I so agree with you!!
......Really waiting for the day when Ammaji will get to know that Amba's alive EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing

and really waiting for the day when ammaji realizes that her best kid is and was amba!  ammaji is so blind she cant see how in almost all ways amba is that one child who's spunk most resembles ammaji.  and that chilgooza, lampat and dheela pajama are just like their names!

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptypot

Originally posted by laado_007

I so agree with you!!
......Really waiting for the day when Ammaji will get to know that Amba's alive EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing

and really waiting for the day when ammaji realizes that her best kid is and was amba!  ammaji is so blind she cant see how in almost all ways amba is that one child who's spunk most resembles ammaji.  and that chilgooza, lampat and dheela pajama are just like their names!

Totally!!Amba WAS and IS the best kid Embarrassed
She's a whole lot better than all her sons, including Raghav!
But I DO like Avtaar!! He's really awesome, but ofcourse, he's no match for Amba Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index