Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kisses?? (Page 8)

Poll Question: do u think ekta will show a real AbhiYa kiss ever?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
29 [24.17%]
91 [75.83%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I have seen a few shows, Mahi way etc have liplocks, so I guess its ok for PKYEK, since its a youth show...not BV etc, but only if the actors are fine with it..I would hate if Vivian/Sukirti feel too uncomfortable but are forced to kiss or something....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Nope.

Personally, whenever i catch someone doing liplocks and intimating scenes in serials,  I dont feel like watching those serial again ROFLWEIRD but TRUE Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

Nope.

Personally, whenever i catch someone doing liplocks and intimating scenes in serials,  I dont feel like watching those serial again ROFLWEIRD but TRUE Stern Smile

hmmm so i take it you never watch English movies or shows , or animation movies or cartoons, because all of them have lip locks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurvaRidziPiaJazSimi

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
I do watch english films, but i do skip the kissing scenes when they show them,but yea, Serials are our daily dose, so, for me i really dont want liplocks to be there in serials :)

I do think there should be slight difference btw movies and serials Wink

Edited by Sano88 - 24 January 2011 at 6:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanRidziPiaJazSimi.Jane..

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

I do watch english films, but i do skip the kissing scenes when they show them,but yea, Serials are our daily dose, so, for me i really dont want liplocks to be there in serials :)

but English series have them, beside a simple lip lock is way better then all that rubbing, squashing and kissing or touching some odd places like belly, naval..etc Dead  that are shown in Indian series as they look way more vulgar then a simple lip lock!Confused

yoyolobAkChOd.

yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

but English series have them, beside a simple lip lock is way better then all that rubbing, squashing and kissing or touching some odd places like belly, naval..etc Dead  that are shown in Indian series as they look way more vulgar then a simple lip lock!Confused

Couldn't agree more. There's nothing bold/vulgar/cheap about a liplock. It's the cutest and the most romantic way to express ur love to someone. And, it's way more decent than all the intimate scenes they show in Indian tv shows, which are sometimes really vulgarDead

AnuPurvabAkChOd.

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushy107

i dnt think they will but they actually might coz der was a real 1 in maryada

they shown in Rang badalati Odhani .. SR scene.. but it was cute one.. not the passionate one.. it was still camera trick...but was very well suited to scene..
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyolo

Originally posted by ka7eela

Couldn't agree more. There's nothing bold/vulgar/cheap about a liplock. It's the cutest and the most romantic way to express ur love to someone. And, it's way more decent than all the intimate scenes they show in Indian tv shows, which are sometimes really vulgarDead
Liplock or real kiss its really not bad.. but its not populer in our country.. its not very well accepted by people.. so it will be still issue to show the kiss at public time show.. PKYEK gets telecasted during prime time so may be it wont get accepted by people very well.. but  its not vulger at all..Its still better than some of above things that you and Kaheela mentioned and I agree with you ..But our views (in India) are not that broad to accept that.. 

Edited by purva_j - 24 January 2011 at 4:18pm

yoyoloSahiPakdeHain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index