Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kisses?? (Page 7)

Poll Question: do u think ekta will show a real AbhiYa kiss ever?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
29 [24.17%]
91 [75.83%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

EmbarrassedHey come on yaar..aajkal ke zaamane mein..a sweet kiss on lip is a must..yaar as someone mentioned earlier thatIt is better than teh dirty rain dance etc etc..And ABHAY & PIYA ka toh banta hai yaar..Awwww..they almost did it yesterday..and when it happens..I will actually faint in happiness ..!! It is very accepted these days 4 to 5 shows are already gone ahead with it..And Viv & Sukirti..somehow I feel with give justice to onscreen kissing..Come on friends..join my gang..looks like some other show people who are jealous of Abhay & Piya chemistry are trying to sabbotage this poll..LOL..I am seeing very less "yes" ,,impossible..and yeah in a saas bahu kinda drama it is not acceptable..BUT THIS IS A CHANNEL & A SHOW FOR YOUTH & BY TEH YOUTH..so I think it is very acceptable..!!Its my DEEP DEEPWISH THAT THEY DO SHOWus NOT OEN BUT SAY AT LEAST 2 or 3 kisses..!!Embarrassed

yaar... i completely agree with with you...  Abhiya deserve at least one kiss... i mean really look at them... every time they get close we all fly....and if they do show a kissing scene we all probably wouldn't survive....but still i want them to kiss...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashUrock

in india and in many countries people were attacking by some virus bcoz of liplocks....and the virus were spreading by liplocks.......so in those countries liplocks were banned.......and slowly slowly now people became against about http://www.india-forums.com/new_reply_form.asp?M=Q&PID=38431336&PN=&TR=49liplocks...and they were starting to see liplocks with a bad views!!
        i heard that!

Mononucleosis or glandular fever COULD be transmitted by kissing on the lips because the virus is in the saliva. But apart from that, if one has a good buccal and dental hygiene, and no injuries inside the mouth, then the risk of infection is inexistant. Kissing is safeBig smileLOL

Edited by yoyolo - 23 January 2011 at 12:33pm

bAkChOd.

yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
IIM SO SORRY I POSTED MY REPLY TWICE BY MISTAKE ConfusedSTUPID COMPUTER OF MINE
SO SORRY -_-'

I toh would love to see a kiss ! its soooo romantic and cuteDay Dreaming
I mean c'mon we live in the 21st centuryyEmbarrassed

5-10 years ago, there were no liplocks in Bollywood movies, it was very very rare, and my friend would always say that Bollywood movies can be very cheap sometimes, and still they can't even show a simple liplock ?? I agree with her. Even in Disney cartoons, and shows for children, they do show liplocks. So why don't they show it in Indian TV shows or movies ? They can show kisses on other body parts but not on the lips ?

It actually depends on culture. In Indian culture, I don't know why, a liplock is considered as vulgar, cheap, maybe because they never really showed liplocks in Indian movies so the audience is not used to it. But in the US for example, parents kiss their children on the lipsSmile In Ancient Greece, people would greet each other by kissing each other on the lips. During Mediaval Period also, knights would kiss each other on the lips.
So you see, it really depends Smile

I personnally feel more uncomfortable when I see a sensuous scene on an Indian TV show/Bollywood movie than when I see a liplock on a Disney cartoon EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But hey, I don't want them to kiss because it's a "modern" or "western" show. Smile There's nothing modern or western about a liplock. It has to be cute and romantic and only if the script and the story require a kissing sceneEmbarrassed otherwise there's no point creating a "kissing scene" just to give a "modern touch" to the show. It should be ROMANTICEmbarrassed

Edited by yoyolo - 23 January 2011 at 12:37pm

Prinsesse.Suvi

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i think they can show 1 kiss like not really a kiss ...but let's see what happens!
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I want it..but i voted for the second choice..cuz i know they will not show any real kiss
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

why not i would love to see itEmbarrassed

i dont understand these Indian shows i mean they show everything , touching , rubbing, squashing, and kissing weird places like naval , ..etc abut cant show a simple lip lock. i feel  its pure hypocrisyConfused 

whats wrong in lip lock even kids movies, and  animations/ cartoons  have them!
Its quiet bold topic..  I kind of so so agree with you.. Gentle kiss is okay.. does not have to be passionate to express the love.. Now in bollywood movie also they started showing real kiss.. but still not sure.. from actors point of view.. it might not comfortable things for them to do on small screen.... I have not watched many Ekata's show.. so not sure whether she will show that one..

Edited by purva_j - 23 January 2011 at 1:02pm

ka7eela

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
na man it will  fristly ruin pya's  character and 
by the way  real kissing wont make this show any popular, or interesting
a show is only interesting by it scrips and the how well actors perform. 
so no need to real kisses.
nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug

Real kissSilly?LOL
I dunno,maybe..maybe not..i would like to think positive WinkLOL

Hmmph,nahin toh almost kisses se hi kaam chalana padegaEmbarrassed

On a serious note, I dunno whether they have actually shown a real kiss on indian telly?
Have they?
yup.. ders a show on SP Maryada.. it comes at 11:30 in d night n is a very bold n new type of show.. They have shown d leads having a lip lock which was entirely situational..
But that is okay as it is a late ni8 show.. i don think they'll show anything of that sort in PYEK..

cutemug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index