Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kisses?? (Page 6)

Poll Question: do u think ekta will show a real AbhiYa kiss ever?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
29 [24.17%]
91 [75.83%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Miya- IF-Dazzler
-Miya-
-Miya-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
They showed a kiss in Maryada but it wasn't shot well .. they did all these weird close-ups of their liplock Angry They could've just done a mid-shot and it would turn out amazing.

If Sukirti and Vivian are perfectly fine with it and the scene is shot well, maybe pkyek can show a kiss.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugyoyoloTOTAL-ROMANTIC

asiangal Senior Member
asiangal
asiangal

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
i hope they did but i dont think the actors would be comftable with it unfortunately lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
though i voted yes, the actors have to agree too.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Well,I think if the emotional setting is perfect and if it is aesthetically shot,
then a sweet lip-lock would not seem out of place..Embarrassed
They show all kinda vulgar,erotic things on indian/non indian shows...Ermm
Why are lip-locks so over hyped?
Geek

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yoyolosaphira7988humna77ka7eelaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
i think they can show it..star plus recently showed on its serial maryada....but it has weird close ups...they can show without close ups..that can be more asthetic...but i think bcs of timing they might n ot show...bcs maryada is late night show...or they can show it in special episode and telecast late nightROFL i dont think there is a big deal..bcs on television there are so many songs and movies shown that have so vulger scenes..this is merely a kiss

saphira7988

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

I have noticed that they even censor the bad words in this show so, I doubt if the television censor board will let a kiss pass.

Plus, most of Ekta's shows are watched by families, housewives, and even young school kids. In movies, its different, its not like a 10 year old kid will be allowed to watch the movie, "Murder" in the theaters on his own by his parents but, television is something a 10 year old can just put on anytime without any restrictions. So, that's probably why they don't show those kind of things on indian television as they are mostly meant to be watched by all age ranges. Even though this is supposed to be a youth show, I know many kids who watch this show.

In the U.S./UK its common becuz, its a americanized environment with one dominating culture but, I guess India is a combination of so many different cultures. Moreover, except for Mumbai which is more modernized and open-minded there are still states where families are more conservative especially Punjab. So, for showmakers, television is a mode to attract as much audiences' thinking as possible all throughout the nation whereas movies are made with a specific genre targeted to a specific audience.

I don't watch that many indian shows so, I am not familiar what kind of "vulgar" stuff they have shown in other indian shows. But, from the indian shows that I have seen, they have never shown a kiss.........they just show like a old-fashioned type romance where the guy and girl just look at each other, kiss on the neck, navel, on the forehead, and that's about it.

Also, it depends on the actors/actresses, if they are comfortable. I wouldn't want to see actors forced to do something they are not comfortable doing for the viewers' entertainment.

Though I don't mind kisses in Indian television, but I know they won't show it cuz, of the indian telly censor board and family stuff.  Confused

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 23 January 2011 at 11:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988ka7eela

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
in india and in many countries people were attacking by some virus bcoz of liplocks....and the virus were spreading by liplocks.......so in those countries liplocks were banned.......and slowly slowly now people became against about liplocks...and they were starting to see liplocks with a bad views!!
        i heard that!

Edited by kashUrock - 23 January 2011 at 10:08am
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashUrock

Originally posted by chakku

i really don't wanna see dat b'coz it is really uncomfortable for d actors to do dat nd as viewers (as most of us watch wid family) it is uncomfortable for us also!!! if i watch ny movie or hollywood serial i m ok wid it but not wid a hindi serial...........nahi to mummy mera dekhna band kar dengiLOL
ROFL

ROFLROFLgood one....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index