Poll Question :

do u think ekta will show a real AbhiYa kiss ever?

Poll Choice
yes..i think bcoz the show is modern and western based
no..it is indian television they will not show anyreal kiss
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by yoyolo

Couldn't agree more. There's nothing bold/vulgar/cheap about a liplock. It's the cutest and the most romantic way to express ur love to someone. And, it's way more decent than all the intimate scenes they show in Indian tv shows, which are sometimes really vulgar๐Ÿคข
Liplock or real kiss its really not bad.. but its not populer in our country.. its not very well accepted by people.. so it will be still issue to show the kiss at public time show.. PKYEK gets telecasted during prime time so may be it wont get accepted by people very well.. but  its not vulger at all..Its still better than some of above things that you and Kaheela mentioned and I agree with you ..But our views (in India) are not that broad to accept that.. 
Edited by purva_j - 13 years ago
No...I don't think so..Kissing is apparently a taboo in Indian Television..
Hmm even though its modern I dont think there will be a kiss. Although I wanna see it though ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by ka7eela

why not i would love to see it๐Ÿ˜ณ

i dont understand these Indian shows i mean they show everything , touching , rubbing, squashing, and kissing weird places like naval , ..etc abut cant show a simple lip lock. i feel  its pure hypocrisy๐Ÿ˜• 

whats wrong in lip lock even kids movies, and  animations/ cartoons  have them!

Hey Kaheela - I think, lip lock is still kinda considered very intimate and personal as compared to other touches. And also, the naval kisses scenes are generally there in movies and not in serials.  And most of the parents don't want their kids to watch such movies not realising their kids are wishing in IFs to see kisses in their absence ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. 

And poor show producers have to listen to parent otherwise there will be hungama. 
Originally posted by ka7eela

but English series have them, beside a simple lip lock is way better then all that rubbing, squashing and kissing or touching some odd places like belly, naval..etc ๐Ÿคข  that are shown in Indian series as they look way more vulgar then a simple lip lock!๐Ÿ˜•

I would say the same, They should not show those naval or touching scenes.  Everybody is  mature enough to understand they love each other,  Intimacy should be shown in a limited level. But as today's generation is modern enough,  Media takes advantage of kids then. Kids grow up fast not because of their age but, because of these media tectics๐Ÿ˜† Parents are parents, they never liked their children to see these kind of scenes on television. ๐Ÿ˜› 
Edited by Sano88 - 13 years ago
@sano - har ma baap ko yeh kiyun lagta hain k unke baccho ko kuch nahi pata!!??๐Ÿคฃ

They know that their kids know everything because they are maa baap ๐Ÿคฃ

i would lik to see a kiss

but i dont think sukku would agree 4 it

though i m sure vivian would๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by sab2778

i would lik to see a kiss

but i dont think sukku would agree 4 it

though i m sure vivian would๐Ÿ˜Š

do u wanna say dat in d serial piya is a despo but in real life vivian is a despo???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
not despo chakku

but he looks lik a flirt

nd sukku is  beautiful yaar