Poll

do u think ekta will show a real AbhiYa kiss ever?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Well,I think if the emotional setting is perfect and if it is aesthetically shot,
then a sweet lip-lock would not seem out of place..😳
They show all kinda vulgar,erotic things on indian/non indian shows...🤔
Why are lip-locks so over hyped?
🤓
humna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think they can show it..star plus recently showed on its serial maryada....but it has weird close ups...they can show without close ups..that can be more asthetic...but i think bcs of timing they might n ot show...bcs maryada is late night show...or they can show it in special episode and telecast late night🤣 i dont think there is a big deal..bcs on television there are so many songs and movies shown that have so vulger scenes..this is merely a kiss

I have noticed that they even censor the bad words in this show so, I doubt if the television censor board will let a kiss pass.

Plus, most of Ekta's shows are watched by families, housewives, and even young school kids. In movies, its different, its not like a 10 year old kid will be allowed to watch the movie, "Murder" in the theaters on his own by his parents but, television is something a 10 year old can just put on anytime without any restrictions. So, that's probably why they don't show those kind of things on indian television as they are mostly meant to be watched by all age ranges. Even though this is supposed to be a youth show, I know many kids who watch this show.

In the U.S./UK its common becuz, its a americanized environment with one dominating culture but, I guess India is a combination of so many different cultures. Moreover, except for Mumbai which is more modernized and open-minded there are still states where families are more conservative especially Punjab. So, for showmakers, television is a mode to attract as much audiences' thinking as possible all throughout the nation whereas movies are made with a specific genre targeted to a specific audience.

I don't watch that many indian shows so, I am not familiar what kind of "vulgar" stuff they have shown in other indian shows. But, from the indian shows that I have seen, they have never shown a kiss.........they just show like a old-fashioned type romance where the guy and girl just look at each other, kiss on the neck, navel, on the forehead, and that's about it.

Also, it depends on the actors/actresses, if they are comfortable. I wouldn't want to see actors forced to do something they are not comfortable doing for the viewers' entertainment.

Though I don't mind kisses in Indian television, but I know they won't show it cuz, of the indian telly censor board and family stuff.  😕
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
in india and in many countries people were attacking by some virus bcoz of liplocks....and the virus were spreading by liplocks.......so in those countries liplocks were banned.......and slowly slowly now people became against about liplocks...and they were starting to see liplocks with a bad views!!
        i heard that!
Edited by kashUrock - 13 years ago
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣🤣good one....
rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

😳Hey come on yaar..aajkal ke zaamane mein..a sweet kiss on lip is a must..yaar as someone mentioned earlier thatIt is better than teh dirty rain dance etc etc..And ABHAY & PIYA ka toh banta hai yaar..Awwww..they almost did it yesterday..and when it happens..I will actually faint in happiness ..!! It is very accepted these days 4 to 5 shows are already gone ahead with it..And Viv & Sukirti..somehow I feel with give justice to onscreen kissing..Come on friends..join my gang..looks like some other show people who are jealous of Abhay & Piya chemistry are trying to sabbotage this poll..😆..I am seeing very less "yes" ,,impossible..and yeah in a saas bahu kinda drama it is not acceptable..BUT THIS IS A CHANNEL & A SHOW FOR YOUTH & BY TEH YOUTH..so I think it is very acceptable..!!Its my DEEP DEEPWISH THAT THEY DO SHOWus NOT OEN BUT SAY AT LEAST 2 or 3 kisses..!!😳

yaar... i completely agree with with you...  Abhiya deserve at least one kiss... i mean really look at them... every time they get close we all fly....and if they do show a kissing scene we all probably wouldn't survive....but still i want them to kiss...

yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashUrock

in india and in many countries people were attacking by some virus bcoz of liplocks....and the virus were spreading by liplocks.......so in those countries liplocks were banned.......and slowly slowly now people became against about http://www.india-forums.com/new_reply_form.asp?M=Q&PID=38431336&PN=&TR=49liplocks...and they were starting to see liplocks with a bad views!!

i heard that!

Mononucleosis or glandular fever COULD be transmitted by kissing on the lips because the virus is in the saliva. But apart from that, if one has a good buccal and dental hygiene, and no injuries inside the mouth, then the risk of infection is inexistant. Kissing is safe😃😆
Edited by yoyolo - 13 years ago
yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IIM SO SORRY I POSTED MY REPLY TWICE BY MISTAKE 😕STUPID COMPUTER OF MINE
SO SORRY -_-'

I toh would love to see a kiss ! its soooo romantic and cute😍
I mean c'mon we live in the 21st centuryy😳

5-10 years ago, there were no liplocks in Bollywood movies, it was very very rare, and my friend would always say that Bollywood movies can be very cheap sometimes, and still they can't even show a simple liplock ?? I agree with her. Even in Disney cartoons, and shows for children, they do show liplocks. So why don't they show it in Indian TV shows or movies ? They can show kisses on other body parts but not on the lips ?

It actually depends on culture. In Indian culture, I don't know why, a liplock is considered as vulgar, cheap, maybe because they never really showed liplocks in Indian movies so the audience is not used to it. But in the US for example, parents kiss their children on the lips😊 In Ancient Greece, people would greet each other by kissing each other on the lips. During Mediaval Period also, knights would kiss each other on the lips.
So you see, it really depends 😊

I personnally feel more uncomfortable when I see a sensuous scene on an Indian TV show/Bollywood movie than when I see a liplock on a Disney cartoon 😳😳

But hey, I don't want them to kiss because it's a "modern" or "western" show. 😊 There's nothing modern or western about a liplock. It has to be cute and romantic and only if the script and the story require a kissing scene😳 otherwise there's no point creating a "kissing scene" just to give a "modern touch" to the show. It should be ROMANTIC😳

Edited by yoyolo - 13 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i think they can show 1 kiss like not really a kiss ...but let's see what happens!
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I want it..but i voted for the second choice..cuz i know they will not show any real kiss