Poll

do u think ekta will show a real AbhiYa kiss ever?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey Chilz..I just copied your AVATAR..Girl..taht is sooooo awesome..I could not take my eyes off it..!! Thank you & I hope you dont mind..!!

Haha!! It's no problem! It's free to use, made by Pooja!😳
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
12 members.😆 There will more to say yes.🤣
iqralovespkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope we get to see it 😳
priyanka007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i  dont  think  that  they will showed real  kisses ever.

i  think  tv  actors  r uncomfertable with  that...........
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that  will  never happen  in  indian  tv........................
i  think without   liplock they  create  magic   so  there  is  no  need  of  liplock........................
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i want them to kiss
it would be a lovely scene

if  i correctly remember there was 1 show basera on imagine where d leads had a kiss

nd even in d show dhadkan on sony where d lead was chands beloved haseena

so maybe v may see 1 more kiss on d indain television

yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I toh would love to see a kiss ! its soooo romantic and cute😍
I mean c'mon we live in the 21st centuryy😳

5-10 years ago, there were no liplocks in Bollywood movies, it was very very rare, and my friend would always say that Bollywood movies can be very cheap sometimes, and still they can't even show a simple liplock ?? I agree with her. Even in Disney cartoons, and shows for children, they do show liplocks. So why don't they show it in Indian TV shows or movies ? They can show kisses on other body parts but not on the lips ?

It actually depends on culture. In Indian culture, I don't know why, a liplock is considered as vulgar, cheap, maybe because they never really showed liplocks in Indian movies so the audience is not used to it. But in the US for example, parents kiss their children on the lips😊 In Ancient Greece, people would greet each other by kissing each other on the lips. During Mediaval Period also, knights would kiss each other on the lips.
So you see, it really depends 😊

I personnally feel more uncomfortable when I see a sensuous scene on an Indian TV show/Bollywood movie than when I see a liplock on a Disney cartoon 😳😳

But hey, I don't want them to kiss because it's a "modern" or "western" show. 😊 There's nothing modern or western about a liplock. It has to be cute and romantic and only if the script and the story require a kissing scene😳 otherwise there's no point creating a "kissing scene" just to give a "modern touch" to the show. It should be ROMANTIC😳
Edited by yoyolo - 13 years ago
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They showed a kiss in Maryada but it wasn't shot well .. they did all these weird close-ups of their liplock 😡 They could've just done a mid-shot and it would turn out amazing.

If Sukirti and Vivian are perfectly fine with it and the scene is shot well, maybe pkyek can show a kiss.

asiangal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope they did but i dont think the actors would be comftable with it unfortunately lol
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
though i voted yes, the actors have to agree too.