Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Feather of Blue Bird [MN] # 1[NTL:pg 1] (Page 89)

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for linking this story.Smile

salma009,  mangalorian,  supriyamnfan,  luvumjht,  aysha1989,  DASTAK..,  18anila1,  np18,  mayur-ki-diwani,  kirti123,  crazymayurian,  Nirvrithi,  Auroni.92,  valliyah,  pearl10,  chandu-mayu,  drmahaBhawna_arti,  arjun-forever,  drfizaahmed,  love.mayurarti,  SamiraARTiMAYUR,  -Faria-,  ruchimayur--Ruchi--,  swati05,  maria-soniarti,  mayur_eternal,  -moona-,  ridi_onasis,  --jiya--

Thank u so much guys for pressing the Like tab and also urs precious comments.Smile

here is the next update...hope u like itSmile

waiting for ur commentSmile

i know, its another sad updateOuch

bt this update is important one & interesting oneSmile (i hope soLOL) ... its a important part of this story...n now the story going to face most horrible side.

but, i just wanted to say, just wait n watch, everything will b fine soon.Embarrassed

this update has TWO parts ...here is the SECOND part.

plz forgive me for this updateOuch

i know...u all r going to kill me after read thisOuch...bt it was obvious naEmbarrassed

so read and enjoy the update. Smile

Love
sujaHeart

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 29 August 2011 at 9:38am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahDhanakZcrazymayurianBhawna_artiAuroni.92-Samira-love.mayurartisariska_mnartiswati05MyInspirationz--Ruchi--drfizaahmedSilent.Dreamer--Sanchu--

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
::::   TRUTH v/s FAITH    ::::

Part>2

Knock knock

"come in."

Neel entered into the room. Nupur was busy to applying kajal '.. she was in full bridal dress. Red saree, white garland, chunri '.. top to toe she was full in ornaments '. And she was looking breathtaking.

He cleared his throat before approach her.

Nupur turned and stunned ... first she was shocked, then scared to see Neel was there. She remembered Mayank's words, "Neel is a cheater '.. a murderer '."

She gulped down her saliva, "y-you?? He-here??" she tried hard to stay normal, but her unsteady heartbeat made her terrified.

He smile, "hey Nupur, why are you scare? I am your husband dear." Nupur open her mouth to say something, but Neel interrupted, "don't take anything wrong. I am here to handed you this gift." He give her a box, "please open it."

She open it slowly and carefully, "pata nhi mujhe marne k liye konsa trick apnaya hoga!!" she was hell scared, but nothing in her hand.

She finally opened the box and found a very beautiful neckless set was there. She smile genuinely, "its beautiful."

Neel grinned, "you like it?" he asked excitedly, "to phir pehno no! agar tum humari shadi me ye phenogi to mujhe bht accha lagega."

Nupur silently nodded. She had no other option '' she slowly put on her neck, but couldn't locked it.

"iske lock me shayad kuch problem hai" she said while triying to lock the neckless.

she glanced at the mirror and found Neel scaned her top to toe repeatedly ... his eyes were sparkling in strange happiness.

"accha, main dekhta hun." Neel was looking for few second her strugging '. Then he approached, he didn't even asked and tried to locked the neckless '' Nupur's hands lowered automatically ''.. and with this, with her utmost horror Neel quicly grabbed her waist from behind tightly before pressed a handy on her mouth.

All this happened within a second.

Nupur was startled by sudden attack '.. she wasnt ready for this, but she tried hard to removed his hands, but her struggle remain only few seconds '' her body loosened '.. she leant back him '. She become unconscious.

An evil smile played on his lips. He slowly made her lay on the floor then took off her chunri, "sorry Nupu, you are beautiful, par in jewelry se jaida beautiful nhi." He placed that handy again over her nose, then quickly taking off jewelries '' he was pulling off jewelries so harshly that some area of her body start bleeding, but he didn't pay any attention. He also checked almirah and found some jewelry and money '.. he didn't want loose any opportunity.

After taking everything on chunri, he was ready to leave ''

"Nupur jaldi kar, purohitji-"

his badluck, Chitra entered into the room with smiling face, but in next second she was shocked '.. she was aged enough to understood the situation within a second, "kya kar rahe ho tum Neel?"

On the other hand Neel was tried to escaped, but Chitra caught his arm tightly and start shouting for help, but loud sound of Shehnai covered her voice.

In no time, Neel removed himself form her grip and pushed hard. Chitra fell down and her head made a solid contact with floor '.. blood oozing out and within minute she too become unconscious.

Neel run to balcony and whistled '.. someone whistled back from dark.

Neel threw the bundle into dark before jumped from the balcony.

"aaj maal bht hai" a silhouette said, "kafi aamir admi 'the'."

Neel laughs, "haan '. Par car kahan hai?"

"fense k piche ' jaldi Mr.Neel."

"tu janta hai na Neel mera original naam nhi hai."

"tu kya hua, naam bht handsome hai '. Teri tarah!"

"ab chal" we can see two silhouettes jumped over the little fence, "ab koi nayi jagah, ek naye naam k sath."

A car zoomed off.

In downstairs ''. No one was aware of this, including Uday and his father. They were busy in marriage.

Purohitji starts ritual and asking for groom.

But where is Neel??? Uday asked his father and Mr.Sengupta was surprised, "Uday, wo to Nupur k room me gya tha-" he glanced his watch, "1 hour ho gya!"

"ok Baba, main dekhta hun." Uday assured him, "waise aapne Chitra ko dekha?"

Mr.Sengupta swing his head negatively.

"don't worry, yahi hogi. Main dekhta hun." He runn to Nupur's room. He knocked before entred. But the room was empty ''.. no one was there. Uday was surprised to see the empty room ... "may be Nupur is in bathroom" he thought, "but where is Neel? Baba said he's here, then where??" he walk fast with frown on his face.

His frown was getting deeper when he open the bathroom ... it was obviously empty.

"Nupur ... Neel ... where are-" he turned and stopped, his eyes were wider in shock as his eyes caught most terrible sight of his life. His sister and his wife fell unconscious on the floor while frozen blood covered Chitra's face.

He was panicked, he quickly went to Nupur, threw the handy aside from her mouth '.. he shake them vigoriously, "Nupur '. Chitra '. Utho please '. Kya hua hai tum dono ko??!!" he was in terrible states to see them unconscious. he called his father top of his launges ... Mr.Sengupta was busy to welcoming guests.

Everyone was scared of Uday's sudden shout ... they rushed to Nupur's room.

Mr.Sengupta was freezed on spot to see Nupur & Chitra like that ... he knelt down, shook them, "Nupur, Chitra ... wake up!!"

"hospital" someone into the crowed said, "someone call ambulance."

" I ' I have car" Abinash said, "Uday, hurry up ..."

Late night.

Sengupta family is in hospital along with Abinash & Shilpa. Pranjal was here, but Uday send him back home with Gunjan.

Everyone was silence. Mr.Sengupta was sitting on the bench ... his hands on his lap, face was blank ... Uday was passing near ICU, repeatedly peeping through the glass door ... he was very tensed. Abinash and Shilpa were sitting on the same bench with Nupur's father ... they were looking towards the ICU.

It was almost 2:30 a.m. ... entire town was in sleep, but sleep was far away form this five people.

Yes ... five people ... how could we forgot Mayank, who was now in flight. he cares Nupur's picture before switched off his mobile and threw simcard in dustbin after broke.

He walk slowly towards check in path ... unaware of everything.

Doctor open the door of ICU.

Everyone was rushed to him, "how is Nupur and Chitra??" Uday asked. the doctor look at his red eyes and dry face, "Chitra is alright ... nothing major happened to her, she is weak for blood lose." He smile assuring, "but Nupur-" he worried.

"Nupur kya?? kya hua hai usse??"

"dekhiye, Nupur ko heavy doge ka chloroform dia gya hai, extreme doge ... to abhi kuch bhi kehna muskil hai." He placed his hand on Uday's shoulder, "pray kijiye, God is great ..."

"wo bach to jayegi na doctor?!"

"hum usse 48 hours under observation rakhenge. let's hope for the best."

Doctor leaved ... leaving behind some shattered souls.

Uday break down into Abinash's arms ... Shilpa patted his back ... while Mr.Sengupta was still in same position. he become a statue, neither tear nor expression shows on his face.

"who did this to Nupur?" Uday asked, looking at everyone, "why did this?? she is innocent ... she didnt do wronge to anyone, they why??? why some-" his voice chocked.

Rest of three knew the answer, but on one dared to answer him. they remain silence.

48 hours almost passed.

Chitra was still weak, but dont want to take rest, she wanted to nursed Nupur, but it was strictly prohibited by doctor and family members, so now she was sitting near Nupur and strocking her hair.

She felt immense love for her. Their relationship was more than nanad-bhabi, they become good friends.

"wake up Nupur ... we are waiting for you." Chita muttered while stroking her hair.

Why Neel did this??? if he want money then he should have tell us ... we should gave him our entire property. then why???

She was lost in her thoughts ... suddenly she heard a low moan.

She quickly look at Nupur, her fingers are moving slowly while little frown on her face. Chitra excitedly call doctor.

Nupur felt her body getting heavy ... her throat had dry.

" Mayu .." she muttered slowly, she was in his arms, she could felt his warmth ... she clasp her arms around his torso and snuggle closer. He took her hands in his, kissed them softly and stepped back ... Nupur look at him ... tear rolled down from his cheeks ... his eyes were filled with pain ... He was leaving her '.. forever ...

" No! ..."

She tried to holding him but he was moving away, slowly disappearing into darkness ..'
" Please don't leave me!!" she could feel herself screaming, but his retreating figure wasnt stopped. tear formed into her eyes ...
"Please stop '" she begged, tears rolling down now ... the pain was unbearable, she wished she could die ..' she was running now, running to stop him ... but his disappearing faster than her run ...
"MAYANK !!! '" she screamed harder one last time before darkness engulfed him and her own screams woke her up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guys, here is the update.Smile

i knw, after read this update, u all put ur best effort to murder me.Embarrassed

bt guys, just wait...everything has a reason.

i knw it was pretty much long , boring n sad updateEmbarrassed

i promised u all for the shock...this is the the shockEmbarrassed 

i hope u like itLOL

so, now tell me how is this???..

ye shock pasand aaya???LOL

waiting for ur comment.Smile

so sorry for spelling & grammatical mistakesOuch

PS : I'll update GAME after 10th Sept. i have so much workload right nowOuch

so sorry for delayOuch

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 25 October 2011 at 9:10am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyamnfanDASTAK..AsktheDustAngels_RingNirvrithiaysha1989immayurfanvalliyahmayur-ki-diwanikirti123DhanakZ.SilentOceancrazymayuriandrmahaBhawna_arti-Anila-mayuloveu--jiya---firebird-Auroni.92love.mayurartisariska_mnarti_ArTi4ever_-Samira---Ruchi--MyInspirationzswati05drfizaahmedMaria.Silent.Dreamer--Sanchu--

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
edit
hmmm so neel was a thief- thanx GOD shaadi se phele he has shown his true color. agar shaadi ki baad aisa kuch karti tou kya hota...

mayank warned them but thet didnt believe him- ab bhugto- poor nups i felt sad or her...
but i was lil bit sad- bcoz nups was ready to marry neel- agar iasa kuch na hota tou wo saach much shaadi kar leti. i thot she will do something to stop dis marriage.. lekin chalo- ye bhi accha he hua...

awww nups was dreaming abt mayank in her unconscious stage...
ahhh i hope ki maynk waha saach main hota...
btw where is mayank??wo chala gaya?? nups ko is halat main chodke.
i know nobody believed in his word- but at least he should try to save her in other way na- agar nups ki kuch ho jati tou.. i dint expect it frm him..:(

suja dis update wast too small
plz try to update next part soon
take care

Edited by -Faria- - 29 August 2011 at 11:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahdrmahaSujaLuvsMayur

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SujaLuvsMayur

Originally posted by -Faria-

i want to see mayur separation
waiting for neel- nupur marriage ...

will feel happy to see our sad nupur
so do whatever u want...

Thank u so much for ur precious comment.Smile
Thank u so much for liking this update.Smile
Fari...u r too muchLOL
ok...as u wish...i going to show u Neel-Nupur marriage...Mayur separation...n sad Nupur...n many more like that.Wink
so, dont worry, i knw u ll b happy after read next updateTongue

tere stock mian sirf ye do lne hai kya
Sujaaa tujhe tou main

btw i dont mind if u'll separate my mayur

kyun ki mere liye in dono humehsa eksath  he rahega

me too wanna see how u will bring nups and nel 2gether- karwa do shaadi..
i m eagerly waiting to do lots of masti and fun on their marriage..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahdrmahaSujaLuvsMayur--jiya---Anila-

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

huh...

need to laugh out loud at her father...why so sad han ...whn u nevr trusted any1 else u ...not ur son , nt ur daughter, tu mayank tu buht door ki baat hai...

thnk god chitra came in else he would have killed her...
so nupur got her breath back but lost her soul...

i m just wondering wht mayank will do to himslf

wonderful update yaar

lov ya
fizu

Edited by drfizaahmed - 29 August 2011 at 2:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahSujaLuvsMayur--jiya--

valliyah Goldie
valliyah
valliyah

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
hmmm so no shaadi but ek baat bata suja jab shaadi karwana hi nahi  tha to itna lambaaa preparation kyun aur itna tension kyun Angry...okk okk maloom thaa shaadi nahi hona hai yeh to aise hi try mar rahe hai jab tum tension dene ka mauka nahi chorti to hum ghussa dekhana kyun chorde LOL...!

coming to ur shocking update...all deserve this infact they deserve much more...cruel ppl just can't think beyond their selfishness...n yes somewhat nupur deserve this too maybe i sound rude for she is shattered BUT what she did with mayank was extreme...ok she had to obey her father but that just can't be excuse to act soo harsh...she actually acted heartless how could she only think of her family when she actually knew  she was the only one in his life as whole...not to forget that slap n woh kya kaha tha uske khilaaf complaint karegi right to ab kyun mayu mayu...ab neel neel ya phir pyaare baba baba kare naStern Smile...to be honest i don't  exactly feel pain but pity her...u know what i hate ppl who back out after giving high hopes n these big promises...here nupur did the same wanted to be this GREAT as in sacrificing her love but who gave her right to humiliate ones pure love...maybe u give loads of reason for her behaviour that she did for his betterment ...she did for him to know his worth ...she did for this she did for that blah blah blah...whatever the reason maybe this was NOT justified...!

im more than happy mayu left...they all took him for granted...he suffered hell...now don't let them get him soo easily...make them realize his worth...n let him know his worth too...its high time now to let them know he is not a slice of cheesy cake to get away with all the time....please.....!

P.S...look hum please bhi bole ab agar iske baad bhi if u do injustice to him than humko sirf itna karna hai ke just 15 mins of drive n ur soo Dead...n i mean it suja Evil Smile...so better be a good girlStern Smile...!

Edited by valliyah - 29 August 2011 at 5:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayurdrfizaahmedFaria.--Sanchu--

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SujaLuvsMayur

i want to see mayur separation
waiting for neel- nupur marriage ...

will feel happy to see our sad nupur
so do whatever u want...

Fari...u r too muchLOL
ok...as u wish...i going to show u Neel-Nupur marriage...Mayur separation...n sad Nupur...n many more like that.Wink
so, dont worry, i knw u ll b happy after read next updateTongue

tere stock mian sirf ye do lne hai kya
Sujaaa tujhe tou main

btw i dont mind if u'll separate my mayur

kyun ki mere liye in dono humehsa eksath  he rahega

me too wanna see how u will bring nups and nel 2gether- karwa do shaadi..
i m eagerly waiting to do lots of masti and fun on their marriage..

nhi yaar...mere stock me sirf yahi do lines haiOuch
main bht jaida gareeb hun na, issliye bus sirf ye do lines hi rakh sakti hunOuchCry
poor meWink
thank u for accepting Neel-Nupur together Big smile u dnt knw hw much happy i m after read ur reply Big smile love u Fari Hug
yah, i ll give u lots of masti n fun on their marriage.Wink
so just wait n watch.Big smileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyah

kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
hope nupur is fine 
mayu went away 
nice twist 
hope now all will understand that mayank was right