Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Feather of Blue Bird [MN] # 1[NTL:pg 1] (Page 83)

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.mayurarti

fantastic update
they were going through sooo much pain and heart-broken n shattered.
the FB part soo sweet..luved mayur
the last part brought smile on may face:-)
plzzz update sooon 

Originally posted by -moona-

Yeah a ray of hope, bt i dnt want this Marriage plz, so something na Suja..

Originally posted by chandu-mayu

sujata plz update soon. mayur ko mila do

Thank u so much for ur lovely commentSmile

Thank u so much for liking this update Smile

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alisha-MJHT

Hi Suja Smile
Brilliant update
Please continue soon and thanks for the pm Smile

Originally posted by palz_ArTi4ever

cant wait 4 the next part..v v interesting progress..plzzz update soon..Smile

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drmaha

suja wht a update atleast it reduced sum pain...but the way u described theire past uff amazing..how mch they loved each other... but i cant see mayank in pain...
he is shattered completely...
mai kisi ko khush i nai daisakta... uff Cry this made me cry...
chaloo kch tu change hua life mai,...
but wht is neil suspense? wht he is upto? wht ha has done?
itna suspense rakhoo gi tu  yar heart fail na huayei...

i simply loved it...
thanks for the beautiful story...

love ya dearest...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drmaha

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DASTAK..

hi...
fab writting...Clap
as i always say u r mindblowing writer...ClapClap
i wz shedding buckets of tears...CryCryCry
waiting for next part...
hope nupur dont marry that stupid niel...
cont soon...
tc

Originally posted by --Ruchi--

Fab writing Suja..
loved the part,felt like crying after reading
mayank's conditionCry

poor mayuCry
and the last part is mysterious,plz stop this marriage 
want mayur togather...cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DASTAK..

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Auroni.92

No suja dear im nt gonna murder u coz u gave the most relieving part this time...Im gonna give u chocolates though virtual..LOL. I know no matter what mayank will never let nupur's life ruined...And i ws guessing since a long time that this neel must be a cheater...Thank god he turned out like i imagined...Haha its strange na ki tumne abtak kuch reveal bhi nahi kiya aur main sab predict kar rahi hoon...But i really hope that'll turn right...
And u really gave some lovely flashbacks which somehow brought tears in my eyes...All wr so romantic and dreamy...Its really painfull to see them breaking down...CryCry
Loved this update suja...Plz make this marriage stopped...And do cont soon...

Originally posted by binudamania

beutiful ff...
i lovd each n every emotion of mayank n nupur...
jus read all d parts...
its beutiful
do continue soon...

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for linking this story.Smile

salma009,  supriyamnfan,  luvumjht,  18anila1,  DASTAK..,  np18,  mayur-ki-diwani,  Alisha-MJHT,  kirti123Auroni.92,  valliyah,  chandu-mayu,  drmaha,  shafyyy,  crazymayurian,  arjun-forever,  Bhawna_artiDhanakZ,  Nirvrithi,  drfizaahmed,  love.mayurarti,  swati05,  maria-soniarti,  --Ruchi--palz_ArTi4ever,  -Faria-,  mayur_eternal,  -moona-,  ridi_onasis

Thank u so much guys for pressing the Like tab and also urs precious comments.Smile

here is the next update...hope u like itSmile

waiting for ur commentSmile

i know, its another sad updateOuch

bt its just a filler ... next update ll b lil interesting oneSmile (i hope soLOL) ...bt its a important part of this story...n from now the story going to face most horrible side.

but, i just wanted to say, just wait n watch, everything will b fine soon.Embarrassed

this update has TWO parts ...here is the FIRST part.

m really very very sorry...k main sab ko reply nhi kar payiOuch...maine bht jaldi me update kia haiOuch

so plzzz forgive meEmbarrassed    

and enjoy the update. Smile

Love
sujaHeart

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 16 August 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009DASTAK..valliyahDhanakZkirti123drmahalove.mayurartisariska_mnarti-Samira-mayur_eternal-Anila-MyInspirationz--Ruchi--drfizaahmedSilent.Dreamer

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
::::  TRUTH v/s FAITH  ::::

Part>1

The house was fully decorated '.. lights, flowers, full of noise '. Beautiful girls were laughing, enjoying the marriage. Surprisingly the rain has been stopped.

Mayank slipped into house from back door, as he didn't want to face anyone '.. and in between so many people no one noticed him. He knew where was Nupur's room.

Nupur was getting ready for marriage. She was almost ready, looking breathtaking in red saree. She was sitting front of dressing table and combing her hair.

"Nupur"

She was shocked to hear his voice '. It was unexpected. She was look at him through mirror then quickly turned, "TUM????"

"Nupur, tum ye shadi nhi kar sakti."

"what?!!" she was surprised. unknowingly a smile formed on her lips '. Her heart beating faster, is it possible that Mayank is here for stop her marriage?!! Her eyes sparcked in hope and love.

Mayank looked at her found her smiling and starring. His every worry, every pain vanished in a blink '.. he was lost himself in her eyes. They were lost in each other '. Mayank slowly walked towards her and stopped fornt of her.

Mild chilly breeze caressing her long hair lightly brushing her cheek. He touched her forehead and slide down his fingers to her cheek, and locked hair behind her ear. Shivers running down her spine '. She gasped before closed her eyes.

"Nupur" he whisper, "open you eyes."

She slowly opened her eyes and found him starring '' his eyes filled with love '. She was lost herself in his eyes.

He cupped her face, his thumbs caressing her cheeks '. They starred at each other eyes and lost themselves '.. foregetting the world behind '. Foregetting the reason has to come.

"MAYANK!!"

They jumped back. A heavy voice made them scared, they both knew who was he!!

"what are you doing here?" Nupur's father asked, he was hell angry on Mayank, "don't you know, today is her marriage. So why are you here?"

"uncle ' wo ' I ' I ' actually ' I .." he was fumbled in words, he was suddenly hell nervous. Mr.Sengupta's presence always made him nervous and now he was more nervous in front of him.

"SHUT UP!!!" he growled, "just tell the reason clearly '. Either-"

"kya hua bhaisab, aap aise chilla kyun-" Mayank's parents entre into the scene with Gunjan. They were surprised to see Mayank there. As per their knowledge, Mayank was in Mumbai.

"tu to Mumbai me tha na?" Shilpa asked curiously, "to tu yahan kya kar raha hai?"

"Maa, wo ' mujhe aap logon se ek important baat karni hai!" finally he got some carriage, "please Maa, its really important."

"if this that much important then why didn't you call me?" Abinash asked, "why you come here suddenly and entred into bride's room!"

Mayank could sense his father's taunt, but didn't bother to react '. Taunt wasn't important right now. but Abinash was right, why didn't he call them???!!!

No answer! He himself even don't know the answer.

But this was not the time for discuss about this '. This was time for reveal the truth.

"Dad, I have a news about Neel '. And its important." Mayank slowly said.

"what?"

"uncle, Neel is a fraud, a cheater '.. he has a small gang of 3 people and they used their charm to steal money or jewlary or whatever they wanted."

This seems to a bomb blast!

The room was pin dropped silent '.. no one bother to speak anything.

"not only that uncle" Mayank looked at Nupur helplessly, "wo log unn ladkion ko bhi maar dalte hai, aur koi eye witness bhi nhi rakhte!"

Nupur was shocked to heare this news, she don't like Neel, but she don't even think that Neel was a cheater '. A murderer.

"uncle please stop the marriage '. Please."

The room was silent.

"what are you saying Bahi?? Neel Bhaiya aise nhi kar sakte!!" finally the silence broke by Gunjan's voice.

"Neel ne aisa hi kia hai Gunja '. Please believe me. Main jhut nhi bol raha hun." He looked at them helplessly.

"do you have any proofe?" Abinash adjusting his spects.

Proof!!!! He was hell shocked.

"haan Dad, wo paper me tha, maine parha(read) tha."

"to wo paper kahan hai?" Mr.Sengupta asked. He narrowed his eyes, as if he tried to catch Mayank's lie.

Paper!!! Ohh no!!! I hed threw that paper on store room before coming!!!

"uncle '. Wo '. Paper '. Wo '. Main '."

"kyun bolti bandh ho gyi??" Mr.Sengupta taunt, while smirking, "I know Neel from past one year, and you have- "

"please believe me uncle. Mumbai Police ne arrest warrant nikala tha ek sal pehle '. Aur main-"

"stop all this nonsense Mayank!" Abinash said annoyingly, "hum sab Neel se mil chuke hai, aur wo ek bht accha ladka hai."

"par Dad-"

"would you please stop Mayank?" this time was Shilpa, "yelog keh rahe hai, to tu maan kyun nhi leta? Har waqt argue karna jaruri hai kya???"

"mom main-"

Before he could say anything, Chitra entred into the room, she was grinning broadly, "Baba, barat aa gyi." She said excitedly before stromed out.

"dekha Mayank, agar wo cheater hota to shadi karne nhi aata!" Mr.Sengupta taunted, "ab please tum jao '. Aur meri beti ki shadi hone do! Please!!" he put his hands together.

Mayank stood there numbed for a minutes before dragged his legs towards door. Nupur wanted to stop him '.. wanted to run and hug him tight '. She wanted to tell him that she believe him, each and every words '' But she has no right to hug him '. She was going to someone's wife!!

"agar zinda rahun to!!" she chuckled in her mind, when looking at Mayank's retreating figure.

"Mayu"

Shilpa's voice made him stop at doorstep '' "tujhe kya mila ye sab karke??"

Mayank remain silence.

"teri wajah se humesha hume neecha dekha parta hai!! Kyun karta hai tu aisa??"

Silence!!

"bhai, app kuch bhi karlo, par Neel bhaiya jaise nhi ban sakte! '.. aur aap itna jealous ho k unhe murderer bana dia???!!!"

Again silence!!

"ab tu jayega ya yahi khara rahega??"

Without utter any words Mayank leave.

Nupur caught her breath ''. It was extreamly hard to control her tear '.. they insulted him for no reason!! He was here only to save her, but she did nothing.

She placed her hand on mouth and turned as much fast that her hair would cover her face ' she quickly picked up the comb, "kya aap log jayenge '. Mujhe ready hona hai!"

Mayank stood at the backyard of Nupur's house. This area was complete dark, big leafy trees covered this yard from streetlights.

Mayank was sitting on the bench '.. his eyes were blanck '. He still didn't understand what to do now!!! how he conviced them to stop this marriage nad save Nupur.

"what to do now?? they don't believe me!!" he caught his hair tightly, "nobody believe me '. Not a sigle person!!! '.. not even Nupur '.. she were quite all the time. She has faith on Neel, but not in me!!" a tear leaked from his eyes and he quickly wipped off, "why Nupur?? Didn't you love me for a second??? Am I that bad??" he couldn't stop his tear, "ab main kaise samjhaun Neel Nupur se pyar nhi-" suddenly he stopped, a frown appear on his face, "kya ye ho sakta hai k Neel Nupur se sach me pyar kata hai?? Nupur k pyar ne use badal dia hai??" his frown changed into a teary smile, "yes, its possible. pyar insan ko badal deta hai '. Aur shayad Neel bhi badal gya hai '' aur issiliye wo shadi karne aaya hai!!"

He sighed in relief, "ohh, God, why dont I think this before?? Sab sach kehte hai, I am a fool." A guilt appear in his face, "I am sorry Nupur '.. main hi galat hun '. I am sorry to come between you two." He closed his eyes, "khush rehna Nupur '. Meri dua humesha tumhare sath hoga. Wish you a very happy life ahed." He whispered, tear rushing down from his cheeks.

His family's faces are come in front of his eyes '..

"teri wajah se humesha hume neecha dekha parta hai!! Kyun karta hai tu aisa??"

"bhai, app kuch bhi karlo, par Neel bhaiya jaise nhi ban sakte! '.. aur aap itna jealous ho k unhe murderer bana dia???!!!"

He covered his face with his palms, "I am sorry '. Mere wajah se aap logon ko neecha dekhan par raha hai!! Just cuase of me '" he felt restless. He always wanted to make his parents, his sister happy ''. Wanted to make them proud of him '.. but didn't '.. he always tried hard, but he only got failure in his hand. Because of him, his family suffered.

"why I am that bad?" he looked up and complaied to Almighty silenty, "kyun God?? kyun main itna bura hun?? Why God? why I am that much bad?? Only cause of me, my family felt insulted ..." he removed his tears, but his hand suddenly stopped '.. a strange expression appeared on his face, as if he found out something so important, "OHH GODD" he placed his plam on mouth for a second before running his hand through his hair, "why didn't I think like that!!! Damn!!!" he was hell irritated, "ye sab meri wajah se ho raha hai '.. sab log mere wajah se pareshan hai '. Mom-Dad ko mere wajah se neecha dekhna par raha hai '. MERE wajah se!!!" he was looking disappointed, "ab main kya karun k wo sab khus rahen??" he was thinking for couple of seconds, "yess, this is the only solution to keep them always happy. Mujhe yehan se jana hoga '.. humesa k liye!" he quickly got up and start walking on the road as fast as possible.

When he reached in safe distance, a silhouette said, "accha hua chala gya, warna isse bhi khatam karna parta!"

Mayank stopped and turned behind. He saw, Nupur's father doing some ritual to Neel and ladies, including Chitra surrounded him. they looks really happy. Teary smile formed on his face, he felt a lump on his throat ''. "goodbye Nupur" he whisper before run and vanished into deep dark.

The house was full of noise. Everyone was busy '. Shilpa and Abinash looking after guests, Gunjan was busy in chatting with some of local girl, after sometime Pranjal joined them. Mr.Sengupta was very busy, he was bride's father afterall. Uday was busy to looking after arrangements.

Neel was alone with some friends, they were busy of discussing something. Neel was looking handsome in groom-dress.

Mr.Sengupta arrived, "Neel beta, kuch problem to nhi hai na?"

Neel hurriedly got up, "no uncle, its absolutely fine." He smile, "par uncle, I want a permission '. Actually-" he was looking little nervous, "actually uncle, main Nupur ko ek engagement gift dena chahta tha, kal de nhi paya '.. to kya abhi main use dedun?" he asked with full of innocent.

"par beta" Mr.Sengupta smile, "aaj tum dono ki shadi hai, why don't you give her your gift after marriage!"

Neel was looking embarrassed, "actually uncle '. I have separate wedding gift, so I thought-" his voice trailed off, "uncle, can you handed this gift to Nupur?"

Mr.Sengupta just look at him for couple of seconds '.. he thought, how wrong Mayank was!!! Neel couldn't do anything wrong!!!

"Neel, you can go and handed this gift to Nupur." He said smiling, he was fully convinced of Neel's innocence.

"thank you uncle" he grinned before quickly went to Nupur's room.

Knock knock

"come in."

Neel entered into the room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guys, here is the update.Smile

i knw, after read this update, u all put ur best effort to murder me.Embarrassed

bt guys, just wait...everything has a reason.

i knw it was pretty much long , boring n sad updateEmbarrassed

i promised u all for ready for the shock...this is the starting part of the shockEmbarrassed ...n main event ll come only on next updateLOL

so, now tell me how is this???..

ye shock pasand aaya???LOL

waiting for ur comment.Smile

so sorry for spelling & grammatical mistakesOuch

ps : please read the WISH on next page Smile

Truth v/s Faith [Part : 2] > Page 89

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 25 October 2011 at 9:08am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangaloriansupriyamnfanluvumjhtDASTAK..AsktheDustAngels_Ringaysha1989immayurfanNirvrithimayur-ki-diwanivalliyahnp18kirti123crazymayurian.SilentOceandrmahaBhawna_arti-firebird-mayuloveu--jiya---Anila-mayur_eternalAuroni.92love.mayurartisariska_mnarti_ArTi4ever_-Samira-Faria.Let-It-Goswati05--Ruchi--MyInspirationzMaria.Silent.Dreamerdrfizaahmed--Sanchu--

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
WISH U A VERYVERY HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY 

JAI HIND... !!!!

Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high;

Where knowledge is free;

Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by domestic walls;

Where words come out from the depth of truth;

Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection;

Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit;

Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action--

Into that heaven of freedom, my father, let my country awake.

::  Rabindranath Tagore [Gitanjali]

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 16 August 2011 at 2:32pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DASTAK..valliyahkirti123drmahaBhawna_arti.SilentOcean-firebird-love.mayurartiswati05drfizaahmed--Sanchu--

Go to top