Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Feather of Blue Bird [MN] # 1[NTL:pg 1] (Page 64)

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridi_onasis

i trust you...nd i know u'll never separate them

Thanks for trusting meHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-firebird---Sanchu--

--Sanchu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SujaLuvsMayur

aww...thats sooo sweet...SmileSmile
sujata di are u updating soon??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayur

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun-forever

Originally posted by SujaLuvsMayur

aww...thats sooo sweet...SmileSmile
sujata di are u updating soon??

i ll update tomorrowSmile
SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for linking this story.Smile

Thank u so much guys for pressing the Like tab and also urs precious comments.Smile

i had some important work ... so i couldnt update weekdays.

so friends, m here with an update...i hope u like it...Smile

waiting for ur commentSmile

i know, after reading this update, everyone planned to murder me.LOL ... againWink

i knw, everyone was standing there with daggerTongue 

but, i just wanted to say, just wait n watch, everything will b fine soon.Embarrassed

till then, enjoy this update. Smile

Love
sujaHeart

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 09 July 2011 at 11:10am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahdrmahakirti123love.mayurartisariska_mnarti-Samira--Anila-Auroni.92Maria.--Sanchu--Faria.swati05Silent.Dreamer

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
:: SHATTERED DREAMS ::

Mayank was sitting on the window pane. His face was emotionless '. Unstable wind was ruffling his already ruffled hair '.. he was looking lost '.. unaware of the world.

Mayank sighted before get up from there. All the world seems like nightmare '.. he was look like a child who lost in big crowded city.

Its night, the world was in deep sleep '. Mayank also wanted to sleep, but sleep was far away form him. Silently he sat on the bed and open his laptop, and Nupur's smiling face appear in fornt of him as a wallpaper.

He caressed the screen lovingly '.. a small smile played on his lip while tear threatening his eyes. Unconsciously tears rolled down from his cheek.

"Mayank, let me see na!!"

"no ' not now."

"what not now??? I want to see '. Right now !!!" Nupur stamped her foot.

"Nupur '. Just a second." Mayank adjusted the camera and clicked another picture, "lo ho gaya!" he smiled.

"now show me." She literally jumped on him and snatched his digicam. He just starred at her, he very much knew what would come next!!!

"Mayank, I don't know about its functions '. Just show me." She screamed impatiently.

After shows the functions, Nupur start watching all the pictures. She was surprised to see all pictures were none other than hers!!!

"Mayank ' my picture '. Soo many '."

Mayank simply smile at her amazement, he hugged her from back, nuzzled her hair "because, I love only you!" he stated cutely and simply as it was just a fact.

"I love you too" she quickly peaked on his cheek, and again gets busy in pictures.

He was amused of her bubliness, he simply starred at her with so much love. He was very happy finally he got someone who loved him unconditionally '. who loved him with his faults!

"Mayank, ye picture tum apne laptop me lagana ' ok!"

"or nahi lagaya to??" he rest his chin on her shoulder, raising his brows.

"what do you mean by nahi lagaya?" Nupur jerked her shoulder, "lagana padega" she pointed her finger to him, "warna '"

"warna?" he smile naughtily, hold her hand and kissed her finger lightly. Shiver running down her body '. She was blushing hard.

"warna kya? Bolo na!" Mayank whisper on her ear, made her crimson.

"wa-warna '" Nupur tried hard to compose herself, "warna m-main tum-tumse ' haan' tumse baat nahi karungi!"

"accha!" Mayank chuckled.

"haan ' or main tumse bht dur chali jaungi."

"sss" he placed his finger on her lips, "aisa phir kabhi math bolna!"

"maine to tumhari picture laga lia tha Nupur '. To phir kyun tum mujhse dur chali gayi??!!" Mayank closed her eyes to stop his tears. Her separation was so painful '. He couldn't bare it.

He wanted to hugged her '. Wanted to asked her the reason of sudden separation. His parents openly insulted him '.. he could bare it, but Nupur's behavior was unbearable.

"Nupur's would be husband."

"kaal hi humari shadi pakki hui hai!"

"wanna dance?" "sure sweetheart!!!"

All words piercing him, hunting him. He wanted to talk to Nupur about all that.

He quickly picked up the phone and dialed her number.

"hello" her sweet voice always made him clam, but today he was restless.

"I want to talk to you '. I want to meet you." Mayank paused, "right now."

"sorry Mayank, I am very busy now." Nupur said plainly, "will meet you at Jhora, tomorrow morning. I hope you don't mind!"

"I'll wait ' you '." Without listened Mayank, she cut the call in middle. Mayank just starred the phone in disbelief. His heart again filled with pain.

Nupur cut the call and hide her face on pillow. Her dark silent room filled with muffled sobs. Her heart ached badly. She wanted to hug Mayank and cried her heart out. But it was not possible. little while ago, her father informed about her Ashirwad (sagai, in Bengali) will held on day after tomorrow.

It was obvious '.. but she wouldn't imagine this soon!

Nupur composed her forcefully. She get up form the bed ' her hand reached to a photostand on the table. It was a picture of a woman, her physical appearance exactly like Nupur's.

"Nupur, tum itni udas kyun ho?" Mayank finally asked her, after failure of many attempt to make her smile.

"bolo na Nupur, please" Mayank whined, "your silent was killing me ' please Nupur tell me."

"Mayank, please don't ask  '. please!"

"Nupur, kya main tumhara pain share nhi kar sakta? Kya mera itna bhi haq nahi hai?"

"tumhe pura haq hai Mayank!" she sighted sadly, "bus, I didn't want to made you sad!"

"you already made me sad."

Nupur's eyes are filled with tears, she hugged him tightly, "I am missing my mother! I love her very much Mayank!" she cried.

Mayak hugged her tightly, rubbed her back to decrease her pain, but only it increased, "I am the reason of her death '. She died after saved me from running car. I hvd murdered my Maa ' I hate myself '. I hate myself" she cried a lot.

"Nupur '. sss" he was tried to shushed her, "you know, you are killing your mother?"

She looked at him with surprised.

"what do you think Nupur? Your mother was dead?" Mayank cupped her face, "she is still with you '. She's looking you everytime '. Everywhere." He smile sweetly, "do you want to meet her?"

Nupur nodded.

Mayank made her to look up at the dark sky, starts were shining like diamonds, "look those 2 brightest stars '." Nupur's eyes glued on the sky, "The star in left side is your mother! She was looking at you everytime. your mother wouldn't be happy to see her daughter crying '." He removed her terars, "right?" she looked down to him and nodded.

"I am sorry Maa, ab min nhi roungi!" she looked up and wiped her tear. She saw another bright star there, "Mayank, wo dusra tara kaun hai??"

"wo meri dadi hai." Mayank too look up, "chalo tumhe dadi se milwata hun!"

Nupur open the window '.. and saw those two bright stars.

"Maa" tear streaming down form Nupur's eyes, "Maa, I miss you Maa. Kash aap yahan hoti, to shayad aap mujhe samjh sakti !!!!" she held her picture near her heart tightly, "Maa, Dadi ' aaplog to Bhagwanji k kitne kareeb hai, please kahiye na unse k ye shadi rok de" she broke down in tears, but suddenly she was scared '. Feared clearly written on her face, " kal main Maynak se kaise milungi? Kaise kahungi? Wo to maar jayega!!" she again started crying helplessly.

She was never felt so weak ' so helpless before.

The stars were twinkling.

Next morning. Mayank was waiting at Jhora.

Jhora itself a beautiful place '. Huge sal trees were covering the area, eucalyptus were tossing their head with mild wind. Clear water reaching down over boulders. Everything was so  beautiful '. So perfect, but Mayank was lost in his thoughts.

Why Nupur suddenly behaved like that??!! What was the reason? She hates me?? ''' NO ' she loves me. Offcourse she loves me. Then why???

OMG!!! That's why!! I am such a stupid!!! This was another prank of her!!

Mayank was felt very light '.. he run his fingrs through his hair.

Ohh '. Wo ek prank tha aur main kal samajh hi nhi paya!! stupid!!

He smiles at himself.

"Mayank"

He turned, Nupur was standing there. She wore a simple black salwar suit and left her hair open, she was looking very beautiful.

Mayank forgot all his worry, all his pain '. He was lost in her beauty. They remain silect, but their heart speaks volume '.. Nupur could felt his loving gaze on her, but she was avoiding any kind of eye contact.

"Mayank, I have something to say!" she broke the silence.

"huh??" he startled, then again lost in her, "do you know Nupur, you are looking really gorgeous in black ' actually you look gorgeous in every color, but in black, you are looking breathtaking. But I love when you ware white or pink ' this two are your color and you '"

"SHUT UP MAYANK!" suddenly Nupur shout, Mayank stopped, look at her in surprise.

"listen Mayank" she was tried hard to show her annoyance, "I have no time to listen all your nonsencial talk." Mayank just starred at her, "I am here, because I wanted to invite you in my Ashirwad(sagai, in bengali) with Neel, so please come to my home at tomorrow morning."

Mayank was startled form core '. Nupur's engagement ??!!! with Neel??!!!

It was the biggest shock, he felt someone snatch the earth under his feet '. The world stopped right then '. His heart stopped beating !!

"what are you saying Nupur?" he managed to laugh in disbelief, he knew, it was Nupur's mischief, "you gonna marry Neel! Huh!!" he smile and hugged her, "you liar." He kissed her hair lovingly, "I know its all your prank!!"

On the other hand, Nupur was tried hard to stop her tears '. She had a very tough work to hold her emotion back, when her love on her arms. She wanted to hug Mayank tightly and told him, how much she loves him '. She wanted to remove all the pain. But it wasn't possible. she never felt so helpless before!!

She blinked her eyes to send her tears back and pushed Mayank hard, "don't touch me Mayank '. You have no right to touch me!"

"what!!" he was surprise, "Nupur, please stop kidding now ' I '."

"Mayank, are you that much dumb??" Nupur said in aghst, "didn't you understand, I don't like you touch!"

Mayank just starred at her blankly '. Is it her prank??!!! is she serious???

He was so vulnerable '. Couldn't understand a bit '.. Her every word pierced his heart!

"look Mayank. I know, you may feel bad, but I cant do anything." She paused, "I was tired of this love-love game '. And I don't want to continue anymore!"

"game!" he whispered slowly.

"comeon, don't pretend so innocent!" Nupur shrugged, "you were just a time pass for me '. Nothing else! And now I am going to engage, so its all over of our relationship."

"but you love me Nupur ' I know '" Mayank held her arms tightly, "I know, its all your prank. you love me!! I know!!" he brought her closer, "tell me Nupur '. you love me na!!" he increased his grip.

Nupur was in worse state '.. it was high time to hold her emotion ' Mayank was hurt, his eyes emitted so much pain. He was looking like dying man, who wanted to live and his life depends on her answer. Her heart was crying '. She was craving for his smile!!

No ' its not right '. I shouldn't have loose myself!!!

Nupur pushed Mayank and '..

SLAP!!!

She slapped him hard '. Her face was strong '.. she pressed her jaws together, "how dare you touch me Mr.Mayank??" she pointed her finger to him, "I want to make you very clear '.. next time '. Next time you touch me, I'll file a police report for sexual assult!!"

This was the biggest shock!!!

Mayank was numb '. Blankly starred at her '. With each and every word, he was dying '. His heart refused to beat '. Very difficult to breathe '.

"Nupur '. You are kidding ' right?" he laughs painfully, still wasn't believing her '. His eyes were moist.

"yes, Mayank, I was joking '. I was joking that I love you '. I can't live without you" Nupur laughs, "how fool you were!!!" shook her head in disbelief, "what do you think about yourself? Look at yourself, you are noting but a beggar ' and you thought, I'll spend all my life with you."

Mayank didn't react '. Her every word making invisible wounds '. His heart bleeds '.

"Neel is far better than you. He is handsome ' rich ' have a nice job" Nupur said dreamily, "unlike you '. A total looser. I agree with your parent's' decision, you are not worth it ' you are not capable to do anything '. To achieve anything!"

His eyes becomes silent ' empty '..

"well, I have to go now '. Neel was waiting for me."

Nupur left '. Leaving behind some shattered dreams, which they were dreamt.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guys, here is the update.Smile

i knw, after read this update, u all put ur best effort to murder me.Embarrassed

bt guys, just wait...everything has a reason.

i also dont want MayUr separation...par kya karen ... its all is a game of destiny.

i know, u dnt want this.

bt dont worry...be happy

and i promise, i ll give u a big shock.

u all may cursing Nupur, n start hating her...bt she also has a reason behind her behavior. 

till then...enjoy this update.Smile

waiting for ur comment.Smile

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 25 October 2011 at 9:01am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfankrish_artiAsktheDustimmayurfanAngels_RingNirvrithimayur-ki-diwaninp18kirti123drmahaDhanakZBhawna_arti--jiya---Anila--firebird-Auroni.92mayur_eternallove.mayurartisariska_mnartiswati05drfizaahmedMaria.--Ruchi--MyInspirationz--Sanchu--Faria.Silent.Dreamer

-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Waiting ur update Suja

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayur

drmaha IF-Dazzler
drmaha
drmaha

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
sujaa wht have u done...Angry Angry Angry Angry  Angry and yyy...???

u know my eyes literally filles wid tears...Cry Cry Cry

yar theik hai nupur pretending in front of her but itna kch kehdiya yaha k slap... oh God...aur tu aur she accused him...Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

She slapped him hard …. Her face was strong ….. she pressed her jaws together, "how dare you touch me Mr.Mayank??" she pointed her finger to him, "I want to make you very clear ….. next time …. Next time you touch me, I'll file a police report for sexual assult!!"

This was the biggest shock!!!

Mayank was numb …. Blankly starred at her …. With each and every word, he was dying …. His heart refused to beat …. Very difficult to breathe ….

"Nupur …. You are kidding … right?" he laughs painfully, still wasn't believing her …. His eyes were moist.

this statement of nupur is not acceptable really not acceptable...how long mayank would suffer all this...

ek insan uski life mmai aaya tha khushi lai k, aur aab vo bhi dur hugaya...i really tolerating this...

plshh suja wrap up this as soon as possible...

plshhh...Unhappy Unhappy

although the update was really gud.the moments of their togetherness was awsome ..
loved it...

Edited by drmaha - 09 July 2011 at 11:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Eshita_SweetyvalliyahSujaLuvsMayurFaria.

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
suja i dont hate nupur but  i hate u
i really hate u...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahdrmahaSujaLuvsMayur

Go to top