Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Feather of Blue Bird [MN] # 1[NTL:pg 1] (Page 6)

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
i totally look forward to this. reason being- i'm a bengali myself! btw who wrote the real story? and are you bengali?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayur

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
nice update.

SujaLuvsMayur

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
updated my post at page 5

SujaLuvsMayur

RiddhiB Groupbie
RiddhiB
RiddhiB

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
nice concept...looking something VERY different!
And I love bengali lang...it's so sweet..just like their rasugulla!!
u must cont. writing..
we all would love to read!!

SujaLuvsMayur

--Mahima-- IF-Stunnerz
--Mahima--
--Mahima--

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
love the concept and part 1

add me to your pm list

SujaLuvsMayur

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Thank you so much for linking this story.Smile

Thank u so much guys for pressing the Like tab and also urs precious comments.Smile

here is the next update........i hope u like it........Smile

so, tell me how it is..................waiting for ur commentSmile 

Love
sujaHeart

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009valliyahginny09drmahaDhanakZitzMYattitude-Samira-love.mayurartiMyInspirationz--Mahima--Silent.Dreamer

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Hello friendsSmile

Thanks for all your lovely comments...feels great to read them...so i decided i should at least reply to their queariesBig smile

@ rosh: yes, i m a bengali, from west bengal, india.

@nivrithi : yes, the feather of the blue bird was important thing in my FF. u'll knw with updates.

@auroni : u like sorotchandraShocked OMG!!! actually i dontLOL. i love Bankimchandra...hes my all time favourite. 
d novel name > NEEL PAKHIR PALOK
author> MONJIL SEN.

** Jethumoni's house **

<its a pencil shading picture, by me. dont think, it was Jethumoni's house. it was only for captionLOL>

Things apart I was very happy, for the first time in 22 years of my life I am going to visit a village. My Jethumoni (uncle, father's elder brother), who is not my own uncle, actually he is my father's college fellow .. only 4 years senior than him, but both are good friends, Jethumoni and papa both were played football as striker in college team. They won many tournament behalf of their college, their friendship also become stronger. They build their career in different field, but their friendship is still rock solid. Jethumoni is a retired army officer who fought in '99 Kargil War and lost his one leg. Then he took volunteer retirement and come in this small village for carefree peaceful life. I heard entire things from my father, he used to came here 2/3 times in a year, but first time we all coming here for long vacation.

My exam was over and I have enough time for involving our family business. So my parents decided to spend a vacation in 'Sonatapal', a small village of West Bengal.

Sonatapal ... how sweet the name is! I realized its beauty in my imagination.

Piiippp  ...  piiip ... Piiip ... piiip ... a sharp sound broke my waves of thoughts ... finally we reached in Jethumoni's house. I notice the name plate, Dew Drops. Wow ...nice name, I silently appreciate Jethumoni's choice!

A mali type man open the huge gate. I stepped out from the car and spellbound. This house was like dream, it's a two-stored house in middle of a huge area, I notice many trees behind the house, I thought, that was a fruit-garden.

"Mayu, nijer bagta dhar!" (Mayu, carry your own bag!) Mom, handed me my bag, and I took it dreamily, my entire attention was in the picture perfect house. We walking slowly, Mom pulled her pallu over her head, which make me chuckled.

Dad and Gunja walking fast with Maa following them behind, but I stopped in front of the gate ... The gate was cover with a creeper with sweet-smelled red flower.

I was mesmerized by its beauty, that I forgot, where I was!! That mali called me twice, then I back to earth and entre into the house, but the truth is, I enter into the heaven of roses. I lost myself in this heaven, I never saw so many varities of roses with different shape, size and color ... White-blue-black-yellow-red-orange-brick red-purple- off-white with red spots ... soo many verities there ..

"Mayu come here, your Jethumoni calling you." I heard my mother's voice.

First time I saw my Jethumoni ... he is tall handsome and well build, he wore shirt and pajama ... golden framed glasses are unable to hide his bright eyes, he hold a stick. I touched his feet as I know his one leg is Jaipur foot.

"what is your name ?" Jethumoni asked, I notice the depth of his voice.

"Mayank Roychoudhury, my parents called me Mayu." I answered.

"Mayank, nice name," Jethumoni smiled, " so, Mayank, whats the aim of your life?"

" after MBA, I want to join my father's business."

"hmmm, very nice. Ok, jao fresh ho jao aur rest kar lo, dinner table pe milte hain." 

"and my name is Gunjan, parents called me Gunja." Gunjan interrupted.

"hmmm, you have a nice name too. I will talk to you in dinner table."

After freshen up, I went to garden, the garden attract me from very first time. I roamed in the garden, I carefully notice every roses... I have a small garden in Mumbai, but I never made this kind of huge roses. I think, I did some mistakes on gardening!

I was touching a rose ... it was blood-red color ... I am touching it so lovingly...

"good evening, Mayank."

I startled of sudden call out. I looked back, only to see Jethumoni standing there, he's smiling.

"good evening Jethumoni." I smiled.

"tumne rest nahi kiya? Itna long journey karke aye ho!"

"wo, actually... main..." I fumble of words, as I was very nervous as usual, "I am sorry Jethumoni. I am going!" I bend my head, I know, if mom was here, she shouting at me for some reason, which I couldn't understand!...never understnad!

"why sorry?" Jethumoni frowned, "you didn't like this garden?"

"no, Jethumoni, I like it, but-but, I thought, you-you shouts on me for this!" I tried to speak, what is in my mind.

"this what??"

"I-I touch the roses." I bend my head, I knew, it's a serious mistake. I have no right to touch someone's wealth!

"toh??" his brows are knitted together, I lick my lips ... I was hell nervous, didn't know, what to do! "why I am shouts on you for no reason?" he literally surprised, I bit my lower lip... agrh, again my fault.

"wo, actually ... I-I wa-s not feeling sleepy ... to .. I .. "

"its okay, lets go for  a round! Come on young man!" he said with a smile, patted my back.

We roamed entire garden.

I was surprised to the area of the garden ... it was too vast. Many types of trees there, 4-5 types of mango trees there, and date, guava, papaya etc fruits and many vegetables also there. I was totally surprised.

"tumi machh khao?" (do you like to eat fishes?) Jethumoni asked. I simply nodded.

"thik ache, kal amar sathe jabe ... Machh dhorte!"(ok, come with me tomorrow, we'll catch fishes)

Wowww ... It was great ... I grinned.

We enjoyed so much foods in dinner ... verities of veggies and fishes ...  I never ate so much varieties of fishes, I am not a food-freak, but love to eat fishes and good foods.

Gunja as usual talking too much with Jethumoni, I feel little frustrated and ashamed of Gunja's behavior...why she's talking too much? To an almost stranger person? But I know she never disappoint our parents...never...because I know, she is better than me ... smarter than me - any time. Mom-Dad always compare me with her. They always scold me,  always said that I am unable to handle his business in future, maybe Gunjan will be the best person to handle. I am not jealous on her for this; actually I feel ashamed on myself !!!! why I am not like her? Why I am too reserved? But, I know one thing, she is better than me and I am very happy with it -  my little sister is better than me, this is the best thing of my life!

Jethumoni has big house and he gave us three rooms, one for me, one for Gunja and one for our parents.

I feels a pure pleasure as a rest my head on pillow. My room was big, mild breeze coming through two big windows... beautiful scent of roses make me greedy as I open the third one. I notice, the place is in deep sleep ... there is no other sound, only growl of few street dogs, breaking the silence of the night. 

Beautiful scent of Night Queen floating on cold air. Everything was dark in outside, but not in deep blind dark, a very mild light made everything blurred... I know, this light called 'Tarar Aalo(the light of the stars). 

I smiled as a picture flashed in my mind, the picture of Mumbai, in day or in night, full of noise...vehicles-offices-crowds ... Metropolitan city Mumbai awake all  the time. 

But, here, so quite..no noise, only few trucks and buses passes and I heard some time ago a train whistled near by station. I back to bed again and trying to open the door of my own world, but I don't know why I failed repeatedly. I don't know why, maybe I was too tired of long journey, I dipped into sleep ...mild breeze ruffling my hair...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is the 2nd update.

plz do comment.

Meeting in Dawn > Page 9

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 25 October 2011 at 8:30am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfankrish_artiAsktheDustshria19Nirvrithiginny09JaeeDevRathoremayur-ki-diwanianju011Alisha-2887valliyahkirti123Irum.itzMYattitudedrmahaBhawna_arti--jiya---Anila-zarfishanzahidlove.mayurartisariska_mnartiAuroni.92-firebird--Samira-Faria.Maria.-PD-MyInspirationz--Mahima--Silent.Dreamer.PINK.

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
waiting for mayur meeting..
lovely update

SujaLuvsMayur

Go to top