Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Feather of Blue Bird [MN] # 1[NTL:pg 1] (Page 47)

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun-forever

Clap

wow!!!!...sujata amazing yaar!!!...

that was superb!!!!
but i just wanted to know which book have you adapted this story from!!!!
amazing!!!!...Clap

Thank u so much for ur lovely commentBig smile

Thank u so much for liking this updateBig smile

actually its a bengali book, name> neel pakhir palok, writer> manjil sen.

i dnt took this story from this novel, i took the background and some character form this book.

enjoy readingHug

Originally posted by nightdreamer_mn

It's an amzing upate...luved each n evry part of it...story line is amazing...Clap

Originally posted by maria-soniarti

@sujal

Sorry for late reply...

it was beautiful updateDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Mayur little nok jhok,their kissBlushingBlushing

beautifully written update

do continue soon..

dont say sorry...its oky dearBig smile...u can comment whenever u freeBig smile

i also luv their cute nock-jhok n kissEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sanchu--

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti123

sorry for replying late
just read the part
it was really beautiful
the song
and mayur wow
loved it
do continue soon

Originally posted by sariska_mnarti

Amazing part suja

loved it

cont soon

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 07 May 2011 at 1:22pm
SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for linking this story.Smile

Thank u so much guys for pressing the Like tab and also urs precious comments.Smile

i knw, m late...actually very late. i had some important work.

so, after ages m here and also with a update...i hope u like it...Smile

This is the first part of Kismath...its a total bengali part...i knw some of u couldnt understnad that why Nupur wore this type of dress! 
actually its bengali traditional dress and almost every bengali gal ware this type of cloths during evening puja..its not necessary, but its tradition.

n only for u , i also added a picture.

i hope u like it.

waiting for ur commentSmile 

Love
sujaHeart

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009binotaroyvalliyahBhawna_arti-Samira-love.mayurartidrfizaahmedFaria.MyInspirationzSilent.Dreamer

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

:::: Kismath ::::

Mr. Sengupta rubbed his forehead with his fingers, today was a very bad day, since morning everything was in wrong place '.. he couldn't concentrate on his work, this was the fifth time he had added the values and again he found out a mistake after that.

He threw the file with frustration, "aajker din tai kharap!" (today is a bad day.) he murmured.

He leant back and closed his eyes, a painful day of his life appeared in front of his eyes '.

Dear Baba, 

I know, after reading this letter you'll become angry on me, but I have no other choice left. As you know, I love Chitra and I can't marry anyone else.

So, I am leaving from this marriage and going away from here. I don't know, where I am going and what is reserved in my future! But I know, one thing that I love you and I can't live without you, but I love Chitra too. I am going to marry Chitra before leaving with the blessings of her parents. When you read this letter, I'll be out of Bengal then. I am sorry Baba.

We will back when we have enough courage to face you.

Mr. Sengupta tore the letter into smallest pieces and threw it into the air '.. his face was red in anger, "from today, Uday is dead for me!"

"asbo sir?" (may I come in sir?)

Mr. Sengupta opened his eyes with a jolt, a young man stood in front of the door of his cabin with a sheepish smile, holding a file.

"Neeladri, please come." he smiled.

"I am sorry to disturb you sir" he entred into the cabin, "here is a little problem in this quotation."

Mr. Sengupta frowned at his words, it has been almost thirty years he was doing same thing, and he never did any small mistake then what had happened today!

Mr. Sengupta rechecked the file and found Neeladri was right, it was a major mistake. He quickly edited the configuration and handed to him, "Thanks Niladri, I don't know how I did this!!!"

"its ok sir, it happens." Niladri smiled before asking, "sir, can I ask something?"

Mr. Sengupta looked at him ''..  "sir, you look tired today. Is everything all right?" but not hearing any answer from other side he continued, "sir, if you don't mind, can I drop you home? As you look really weak!!"

Mr. Sengupta was very pleased with his sober behavior as well as his concern '.. he nodded in affirmation. After finishing their work Mr. Sengupta left with Neeladri.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Mayur stopped in front of Nupur's house.

"bye Mayank, I have to go now!" Nupur said, loosening her entwined fingers.

"kyun? It's just 6 pm." Mayank glanced at his watch, "even uncle isn't home!"

"I know, but I have to do my evening puja  '." Nupur smiled, "and you know na, its also important!"

Mayank sighed, "ok then, bye '.. waiting for tomorrow."

"me too" she smiled before leaving.

Mayank was still standing there, for some unknown reason, his heart wasn't allowing him to go. Mayank stood in front of Nupur's house, leant behind a tree  ''

it was a little chilly and silent evening, and he knew, that winter knocking on the door and the chorus of crickets made this evening a little more silent  '.. Nupur told him, in winter the temperature decreases up to 5 degrees!!! And Mayank couldn't imagine such cold as he was born & brought up in Mumbai.

Mayank chuckled as he remembered Nupur's facial expression when she told all this!! She was looking like a kid, who was telling a demon's story!!

The road wasn't empty completely, few passerby was there, as this is the time of coming back to home, after hectic day!

Mayank gained his senses as he heard the cracking sound of the door behind.

Nupur opened the door, and stepped down to her yard! Mayank was mesmerized by her beauty '.. "is she my Nupur???" he thought, "or someone else???"

Nupur wore a simple cotton saree '.. white base & red border '' the aanchal of the saree placed on her shoulder ''. Her hair tied with a loose bun & she put a red bindi on forehead ''  she had no makeup or jewelry, except her earrings and finger-rings '..  a strand of hair touching her lips & chin slightly, made her beautiful '' she was holding  Puja ki thali, which contained diya, agarbatti and some sweets, she was   holding a conch.

Unconsciously Mayank's legs started walking towards her  ''.

Nupur put the Diya in the mandir and started praying with closed eyes .

Mayank silently opened the gate and entered into her house, watching her silently from some distance.

She is looking so divine during praying '' her eyes were closed; put her hands together, her soft lips mumbling something!

Mayank smiled before taking out his mobile and clicking her pictures.

Nupur opened her eyes, took the conch ''. Positioning it on her lips, she blew thrice with utmost perfection! The heavy sound of the conch filled the air '' and the atmosphere changed to pure!

Suddenly Mayank realized the sound of crickets were increased.

After finishing her puja, Nupur noticed Mayank was there '.. staring at her!

"Mayank??!!!" she was surprised, she want expecting Mayank there!

Mayank slowly reduced the distance between them, without breaking their eye contact '' he stood in front of her, "you are looking very beautiful in this saree!" he whispered.

Nupur blushed hard '.. looked down on the earth '..

Chill wind playing with her strand of hair '.. Mayank touched her cheek, then slowly locked the hair behind her ear '' her cheek turned reddish.

"Mayank, can I go??" her voice was too much low '.. actually she wanted to stand there with him forever, but her extreme shyness not allowing her to do so!

"ek minute."

Mayank slowly opened her aanchal and put it over her head '.. Nupur blushed hard as she understood the meaning of his gesture. She slowly looked up and found Mayank gazing her with so much love '. A small smile played in her lips to see his love!!!

Nupur was surprised as Mayank clicked her photo suddenly.

"what was that??? Why you clicked my photo??" she asked with frown.

"my wish." He winked.

"huh??" she was shocked for a second and then tried to snatch his mobile, "give me your phone, you idiot."

"why? Its not a crime, I think!" Mayank was laughing while maintaining the mobile in safe distance from her.

"but you didn't take my permission before!" she pouted after her failure to take his mobile.

"do I really need your permission?" Mayank come nearer her, handed his cell, "huh??" he asked with a smile.

Nupur shook her head negatively before checking photos  '..  "wow, Mayank '. You have so many photos of mine!" she grinned, "all are very beautiful." She looked at him.

"you don't know Nupur, how much beautiful you are!"  he took another snap of her, making her blush again.

"its enough Mayank" she was hell embarrassed, "I am going! Bye!" she turned to leave '.

"Nupur"

She stopped as Mayank was holding her arm, "Nupur, tum aise hi chali jaogi?"

She turned, "matlab?"

"mujhe Prasad nahi dogi?" he smile naughtily before spreading his hand.

"aarrgghhh" Nupur stamped her foot in mock annoy, "ye lo" she gave him a sweet, "pura kha lena, warna Bhagwan gussa ho jayenge! Samjhe?"

"Nupur '."

Before Nupur could react, Mayank fed her the entire sweet, "ab to Bhagwan gussa nahi honge na?!"

"but that was for you! Wo tumhare naam ka tha!"

He smiled sweetly at her. he noticed,  a tiniest piece of that sweet stick on her lips,  Mayank lightly touch her lips ''  shivers ran down her spine as his thumb lightly brushed her lips leaving a tingling sensation there.

She simply stared at him, Mayank showed the piece before eating , "ye mare liye kafi hai!"

Her eyes were filled with tears, "Mayank!"

"hey, don't cry." He removed her tears before kissed on her forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too" she smiled before rest her head on his chest.

Mayank wrapped his arms around her,"pata hai Nupur, ab main main apne kismath pe bharosa karne laga hun. Ab mujhe yakin hai k ab sab kuch sahi hoga" Nupur look up.

He smile, "kyunki mere sath tum jo ho!" they broke the hug, "now I am going, it was really late." Mayank  cupped her face and placed a sweet kiss on her forehead, "bye."

"raat ko guiter bajaoge na?"

"haan." He smiled.

"main intezar karungi."

They headed towards their respective house, but no one could notice that two people noticed them. one person was very much happy and another had a deep frown.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Friends, here is the next part.

hope u like it.

Plz do comment and press the LIKE tab.

PROMO > Page 52

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 25 October 2011 at 8:52am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009binotaroysupriyamnfankrish_artishonu631preitygal99DASTAK..AsktheDustAngels_RingNirvrithivalliyahimmayurfanmayur-ki-diwaniAlisha-2887kirti123crazymayurianDhanakZdrmahaBhawna_arti-Anila-mayuloveulove.mayurartisariska_mnarti-Samira---jiya--Auroni.92-firebird-drfizaahmedMaria.ronojoy_riaFaria.swati05MyInspirationz-PD---Sanchu--Silent.Dreamer

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
reserved!!! =)
yippee me first again =D

*edited*

m so sorry for being lateOuch
gosh!! di this was just a beautiful updateDay Dreaming... 
i loved Nupur in the traditional sareeEmbarrassed... mayank ka reaction toh banta haiLOL
loved it di... mindblowingStar

~jiya~

Edited by jiya_angel - 10 May 2011 at 10:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayurFaria.

valliyah Goldie
valliyah
valliyah

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Edited

Fantabulous update...u r back with a bang...can truly visualize Nupur in traditional saree...Mayank was soo lost in her divine beauty...the scenario is soo serene n as much pure as Mayur's love for each other...agn the sweet part is soo adorable...accha is this Niladri a new twist or what...don't u dare bring any Nila da in between Mayur else im with Fiza n Faria u knowLOL...hope destiny or should i say U don't play crucial game with our innocent sweet n cute couple...curious to know who the two ppl were...cont soon...!!!

Edited by valiyah27 - 10 May 2011 at 4:56pm

SujaLuvsMayurFaria.

mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Beautiful. Hope nup's dad does not create problm between mayur. Plz mayur ko alag mat karna

SujaLuvsMayurFaria.

-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Suja welcome back
it was beautiful n romantic update adorable hun
mayur were Day Dreaming loved it
plzz olso udte Game soon n thanks for the pm 

SujaLuvsMayurFaria.