Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Feather of Blue Bird [MN] # 1[NTL:pg 1] (Page 37)

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SujaLuvsMayur

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

reserved
yupiii

jaldi kero im dying to read...warna meray mental status k tu tum ko pata hai naTongueEvil Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

very long n uterly boring part ....i tell u ...such stupid moments ...n angry young man....n these stupid cold winds dont know how to fly ......

oki dont get shocked .......u have made fun of my mental status so itna tu banta hai

yeah maynk mjhy se zaroor maar khay ga.....i thought ab bola ab bola...but he stupid idiot ...wht else assurance he wants ....a girl hugged him ...let him huged again let him kiss.......pagal..n she doent love me....errrr

this was an awesum update...beautiful part ....the fight ...was cool.....n thn after tht was awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwDay Dreaming......y it ended.....

i hope nupur made a decision to confess first kyun mayank k kuch nhi hosakta ....

than her father ....oh so uday bhaiya might got married to sum1 from big city thts why he hates people frm ther....hm

but uterly beautiful update ....really gr8
continue soon
n if u have forget ur an os , an ff and an short story are dying to get ur attention.....mein chuti per hoon islyan i want  u all to work day n night ....WinkLOL

lov ya .....

Thank u so much for ur lovely commentSmile

Thank u so much for liking this updateSmile

Fiza, u shocked me........kya comment hai............by god!!!!!

awwww.........u didnt like mayank??? bechara, koi usse pasand nahi karta!!!Cry

shayad nupur v pasand nahi karegi!!!Ouch

i knw......i knw........i hve so many pending FFs n os........yaad dilane k liye sukriaBig smile ............i'll sure update soon.

just wait n watch n read..................n comment after readingLOLWinkTongue

hey
dont u dare think i dnt like mayank
i can never except in ruchs ff....
i so much relate to the charcter of mayank personlly ...
this one of the reason apart frm the peace ths ff has ...tht  i like this ff so much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayur

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

reserved
yupiii

jaldi kero im dying to read...warna meray mental status k tu tum ko pata hai naTongueEvil Smile

very long n uterly boring part ....i tell u ...such stupid moments ...n angry young man....n these stupid cold winds dont know how to fly ......

oki dont get shocked .......u have made fun of my mental status so itna tu banta hai

yeah maynk mjhy se zaroor maar khay ga.....i thought ab bola ab bola...but he stupid idiot ...wht else assurance he wants ....a girl hugged him ...let him huged again let him kiss.......pagal..n she doent love me....errrr

this was an awesum update...beautiful part ....the fight ...was cool.....n thn after tht was awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwDay Dreaming......y it ended.....

i hope nupur made a decision to confess first kyun mayank k kuch nhi hosakta ....

than her father ....oh so uday bhaiya might got married to sum1 from big city thts why he hates people frm ther....hm

continue soon
n if u have forget ur an os , an ff and an short story are dying to get ur attention.....mein chuti per hoon islyan i want  u all to work day n night ....WinkLOL

lov ya .....

i knw......i knw........i hve so many pending FFs n os........yaad dilane k liye sukriaBig smile ............i'll sure update soon.

hey
this one of the reason apart frm the peace ths ff has ...tht  i like this ff so much

m sorry Fiza,
i ve not wish to hurt u.......actually i also attached with Mayanks character personally.........so i thot soConfused
okay drop it.
i hope that u like next update also.
i'll update asapBig smile

drfizaahmed

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

reserved
yupiii

continue soon

lov ya .....

hey

m sorry Fiza,
i ve not wish to hurt u.......actually i also attached with Mayanks character personally.........so i thot soConfused
okay drop it.

sorry wapas lo apna...
i m dying to read dear
sariska_mnarti IF-Rockerz
sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Superb update

loved it

cont soon

SujaLuvsMayur

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sariska_mnarti

Superb update

loved it

cont soon

Thank u so much for ur lovely comment.Big smile
Thank u so much for liking this update.Big smile
SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

reserved
yupiii

continue soon

lov ya .....

hey

m sorry Fiza,
okay drop it.

sorry wapas lo apna...
i m dying to read dear

i withdrawn my sorry.Big smile
ab khush????Big smile
nw m waiting for ur lamba update.Big smile

drfizaahmed

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for linking this story.Smile

Thank u so much guys for pressing the Like tab and also urs precious comments.Smile

here is the next update........i hope u like it........Smile

so, tell me how it is..................waiting for ur commentSmile 

Love
sujaHeart

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 21 March 2011 at 7:04am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009valliyah-Samira---jiya--love.mayurartiFaria.MyInspirationzSilent.Dreamer

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
-: I Love You :-

Mayank was chatting with Uday & Chitra '. They were very friendly with him ' within few hours, they were so close to Mayank, and chatted like old friends.

Chitra bhabi was very friendly and helpful too. She immediately went to kitchen and made some snacks for everyone.

Mayank was surprised to see their ease ' "why am I not like them???" he thought.

Within minutes, rest of the members joined, including Mayank's parents and Gunjan'  she talked with them freely. It was really very unusual, as she never used to talk properly to Mayank even '. So, it was really a good sight.

"so, Uday, how is your business going on??" Jethumoni asked.

"very good Jethumoni," Uday was excited, "you couldn't believe just in four years ' our business is on 2nd position on the market!"

"its all for Uday" Chitra said with a smile, "he was really hardworking, but after Udita was born, he became more responsible too!"

Uday shyly smile, "she is my princess ' I'll do everything for her!" Udita made baby noises as Uday kissed her cheek.

Mayank was mesmerized to see the father-daughter relation '. He looked at Abinash & Gunjan, they also shared a good bond! Mayank sighed silently; he never had such bonding with anyone '. May be no one loved him, may be he was unwanted for his parents!!

His eyes suddenly burnt, but he held his emotions back '.. it was not right time!

He was again watching everyone silently '. They talked very freely ' all were smiling ' laughing ' enjoying the moments at their fullest. He felt left out, but it was not new for him '. He was always left out in family gatherings!

Suddenly Udita jumped from Uday to Mayank '. And he held her hurriedly as he was scared.

Uday laughed, "dude, she likes you!" placing Udita properly on Mayank's lap, "she is very choosy '."

With a silent smile, Mayank held her properly '. She also started playing with his watch!

They again started chatting '.

"Mayank, why are you so silent?" Chitra asked, "any problem??"

"are no Chitra Bhabi '" Gunja answered, "Maynk is like that!!! Never  talk '. Never answer '. Only act" she said dramatically, "Ekdum silent movie!" she laughed '. Her parents also joined her '.

"she is right '" Shilpa supported her daughter, "I couldn't understand that why a boy was so silent and un-smart???" she paused for a second, "he never talks properly to anyone! Do you know Chitra, from his kindergarten to till date, he has no friends '!"

"What dude!!!" Uday asked laughing, "didn't you date any girl of your college?"

Mayank swung his head negatively.

"look what I said!!" Shilpa gestured Chitra.

"not only that '" this time Abinash said, "Gunja always succeeds in making a fool out of him'. Always!"

"he is a real fool ' no one can deny that." Gunja said, looking at Mayank, who was busy playing with Udita '. smiling!

"look, we are talking about him and he is smiling like a fool!" Shilpa ghastly said.

"Mayu" Jethumoni call him lightly, "why are you so silent? Why are you not answering?"

"what can I say!" Mayank answer in very low voice, "all their words are true! I have nothing to protest them!"

Udita hugged Mayank playing with his caller.

"Mayu!" Abinash scolded, "did you forget manners?? You answered your Jehtumoni this way??!!! Amazing Mayank '" he was literally taunting.

"sorry." Mayank whisper '. It was becoming harder to hold his tears. His parents had insulted him many times before, but this was the first time it was happening in front of so many people ' and it hurt him the most.

"dekho, Mayank ye sorry se kaam nahi chalega-" Abinash pointed his finger to him, but before he could speak further, Chitra interrupted, "Mayank, give me Udita ' it is her feeding time!" she continued while Mayank handed Udita to her, "don't you know Mayank ' if she doesn't eat properly, she will cry all over the night." She got up from the chair, "phir wo kissi ko sone nahi degi!!" saying this, she hurriedly went to their room.

"she needs me." Uday smiled sheepishly before following Chitra.

Nupur was all quiet during this entire incident '. She was dumbfounded '' she never imagined such incident and that also related to Mayank!

She could clearly see Mayank's hurt face, which he was trying to hide under his smile '. Her heart sunk in seeing him like this ' she remembered her decision '. "I don't need any perfection!" she thought before saying in full cheerfulness, "OMG! Mayank ' I totally forgot to tell you!"

Mayank and others looked at her questioningly '.

"lets go ' I have something to show you!" she got up from the chair and pulled him up, "lets go!"

"but where?" he was trying to free his hand from her tight grip. He felt very uneasy in front of his parents.

"offho! Lets go '" she pulled him.

"mom-dad, kya main Nupur k sath-" he was asking for permission, but Nupur stopped him.

"lets go Mayankkk." She pulled, "you are not a kid anymore! So chalooo '"

She hurriedly left with him '. "bye everyone ' we will be late ' bye!" she shouted back!

"what is this Nupur?! Wo log kya shochenge?"

"I don't care. Lets go!"

"tum mujhe yahan kyun lai ho?" Mayank asked, looking at the lake.

"kyun? Pasand nahi aaya?" Nupur asked, looking at Mayank.

"it's beautiful!" he smiled whole heartedly, "heavenly!"

They were standing in front of the lake, it had deep blue water '. There were very small hills, covering three sides of the lake '.

Green color was everywhere '. Even the hills were green. Mayank felt the freshness of the air '. It was cool and fresh.

"this lake made the Jhora!" Nupur smiled, seeing the surprised smile on his face.

She was happy to see Mayank '. His eyes were glittering in happiness, the pain had vanished '. He walked and stood at the extreme corner of the lake '.

Nupur was shocked as she saw Mayank bent forward to look at his image in the water ' the place where he stood was a little slippery and he bent forward dangerously '.  She stopped breathing as Mayank lost his balance and tried to hold the nearest tiny thin branch '

"Mayankk!!!" she screamed and ran to him, with a quick unimaginable reflex she pulled him back by his arm.

"kya kar rahe ho? Pagal ho gye ho kya?" she shouted, her voice was trembling in fear.

"kya hua?" he asked innocently.

"kya kya hua?!" she was now angry, "agar gir jate to? Pata hai kitna deep hai yeh??" she was breathing heavily.

"nope." Mayank smiled, "gir jata to mar jata ' aur kya!" he said casually, "who cares!"

SLAP!!!

Mayank was taken aback by the sudden slap on his cheeks'. His mouth hung open for few a seconds ' then he chuckled in realization, "were you scared?!"

Nupur remained silent, still breathing heavily.

"dekho Nupur .." Mayank placed his hand on her shoulder, "death is the eternal truth ' so, its was of no difference if I died today or years later! Okay?" he patted her back, "aur waise v meri death se kissi ko koi farak nahi padnewala-" he chuckled, only to receive another tight slap from her.

"JUST.SHUT.UP. Mr. Mayank. Roychoudhury '. JUST.SHUT.UP!!!" Nupur pointed her finger on him, anger was visible on her face, "if you said it again, then I'll kill you first." Tears rolled down her cheeks, "understand??"

"Nupur!!" was all Mayank managed to say '. He was totally blank '.. but somewhere he understood her emotions.

He was happy '. But he didn't want to show this '. "lets go back Nupur. Its quite late." He turned back to go '. Nupur caught his wrist to stop him '.

Mayank blinked his eyelids rapidly to send back his tears, he straightened his face before turning back '. "what?" he frowned.

Nupur looked at him with teary eyes, "I want to tell you something!"

"okay, but lets go back home first, then I'll listen."

"NO, I want to tell you NOW!" she stood in front of him.

"listen Nupur '. You-"

"you listen to me first!"

Mayank bend his head, trying to avoid seeing the emotion in Nupur's eyes '. Which he wanted the most '.. and avoided the most too '.

Nupur came nearer '.. caught his hand into hers '. "I am sorry Mayank, I didn't want to slap you!"

Mayank was expecting something else '. So, he felt heart-broken, but relieved too '.

"its okay ' lets go!" he smiled.

"my words are not finished yet." She said, looking down.

"Nupur, lets-"

"Mayank!" she look up, "Mayank, I know, I don't deserve you, but I couldn't hide my heart anymore '" she tightened her grip, "I love you Mayank '. And I really really do."

This was what he always wanted!

This was what he never wanted!

Mayank couldn't control his emotions, his eyes were filled with tears, "Nupur, I respect your emotion, but it's wrong!"

"why? What is wrong in love?"

"there's nothing wrong in love. But '. But you chose the wrong person."

Mayank started again as he noticed the questioning gaze, "Nupur, you deserve the best '. And I am nothing but a looser!" tears brimmed in his eyes, "you are Cinderella Nupur, and I am nothing!"

She cupped his face, "don't say this Mayank '. I always wanted a brave man as my prince and-"

"and I am a coward."

"no, Mayank ' you are the bravest man of the world." She smiled a little, "you know why??"

Mayank nodded in no.

"it is easy to face ridicule from the world, but if those ridicule comes from your family, its really very difficult to face it '.. and you have faced those insults bravely."

"you mean, you love me, only for making fun at me?" he asked innocently.

"off course not." Nupur laughed a little, "I love you because you are ' like nature '. So pure! I love you for what you are!"

Mayank was speechless; he only stared at her blankly '. His heart was filled with so many emotions '. And it was over flowing through his eyes '.. he still couldn't believe that someone like Nupur could love a looser like him!!!!

How could it be possible??!!!!

"I love you Mayank. Do you love me?"

Mayank looked directly into her eyes for the first time '' the incident of previous night was floating in his mind '' he wanted to suppress his emotions then, but he didn't want to hide it anymore ''.

"I love you Nupur."

"I love too Mayank!" she was happy, her eyes were sparkling, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself closer, "I love you Mayank."

"I love you too." Mayank smiled whole heartedly, before taking her into his embrace tightly. The tear that rested in his eyes trickled down as he closed them '.

Nupur's hair was ruffling with the cold wind, covering his face sometimes. Mayank loved the scent of her hair, it was very light sweet and different, it was the scent of her own, which made him forget all his worries '. All pain '. All loneliness.

Mayank pulled her closer before hide his face in her neck '.. after years finally he had found some peace '.. solace '.. they felt complete into each other's arms '.. the feelings that were there could not be described'.. no one could make others understand these feelings '..

The cold wind was always the witness of their love '. Even today also she became the witness of their love '. Their silent vows '..

"Nupur, mujhe kavi akela chod kar to nahi jaogi na?"

"kavi nahi '.. main hamesha tumhare sath rahungi."

Mayank pulled her more closer '.. they are so close that they could feel each other's heartbeat '..

The cool wind was very happy '.. she was dancing around them, blowing Nupur's hair for covering Mayank's face again and again '.

"why are you disturbing them?" the setting sun was red in anger.

"I am not disturbing them" wind pouted, "today, I am very happy!!!!" she again twirled to made Nupur's hair ruffle.

"stop it." The sun growled, "lets them feel their love at least! You stupid wind."

"sorryy '." She stood like a little kid '.. but after few moments she again lit up with joy, "hey sun, aren't you happy for them?"

"I am very happy." The sun smiled, "finally Mayank and Nupur are together."

The wind giggled, "from today I'll follow them everywhere '." She again twirled, "I want to know each and everything of their lovestory."

"lucky you!" the sun was sad, "I'll be the witness to only their love '.. not their marriage!"

"why?"

"ary dumbo '. Marriage will be held in night na!"

"don't worry '.. I'll tell you everything."

"me too."

The sun and the wind was look upward '. The moon was smiling sweetly, "I'll also tell you '"

"thank you both of you." The sun smile, "now, I am going ' bye ' good night."

"good night sun '. See you tomorrow." The moon and wind wished together.

The sun had set '. It was dark '.. the stars were peeping out one by one, "what happened?"

"they confessed."

"really!!" the stars were twinkling happily.

Mayank-Nupur broke the hug '. They smiled at each other '. Their happiness showed on their faces '. Mayank cupped her face and kissed on her forehead, Nupur blushed.

They entwined their finger tightly before walking back to the home.

"lets follow them!" the wind said.

"good idea." The moon smile brightly '.. they held each others hand and silently followed the two new lovebirds '..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Friends, here is the next update.

hope u like it.

plz do comment.Big smile

You are in My Heart > Page 42

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 25 October 2011 at 8:48am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009krish_artisupriyamnfanAsktheDustshonu631immayurfanNirvrithivarsh-mayurvalliyahmayur-ki-diwaniAlisha-2887aysha1989Angels_RingdrmahaBhawna_artiitzMYattitudecrazymayuriankirti123-firebird---jiya--Auroni.92love.mayurartisariska_mnarti-Samira--Anila-Faria.MyInspirationz-PD-swati05drfizaahmedSilent.Dreamer.PINK.

Go to top