Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Feather of Blue Bird [MN] # 1[NTL:pg 1] (Page 3)

rads14 IF-Dazzler
rads14
rads14

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
awesome concept!!
loved it!!
cont soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayur

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hey, Guyes...thank u so much for ur opinion. 

m in little hurry, so m nt replying separatly...but next time i'll pakka reply on ur comments and also answer some pending queries!

m really happy by ur response...love u guys.

here m post first part of the story...n m really scared. 

** Far from MUMBAI **

A glossy pitch road in between Sal jungle ' the picture flashed on my mind. Once upon a time, I saw this kind of picture in a magazine and immediately fall in love.  I wonder how a picture was  so similar with reality! I love nature, and in Mumbai, such kind of pure nature found only in dreams or in books.

We four are coming here to visit my uncle.

I looked outside of the car through window-glass, huge Sal trees are standing like demons, big leafs like their hair '''. they tossing their heads on wind, like they are trying to say that, we are guards '' donot dare to entre my zone ''. I smiled at myself, what an imagination!!

I saw a tree with its big reddish leaves, a kind of reddish glow around glossy leaves ''. they are tossing their leaves in a mild wind ''' I could see that they called me. I open the car-window and warm wind jump into the car along with some dry leaves and dust.

I close my eyes as I feel the touch of pure nature .. I feel blessed. In Mumbai, I never feels this kind of affection to nature ' as I am very nature-lover person, but this area like out of India, this is called heaven.

I silently thanked to my dad, who forced me to come here.

"tune abhi abhi to MBA exam dia hai, result aane me abhi time hai, to chal kahin ghum kar aate hai!"

"par dad, aap ka business-"

"arey Mehta sab hai na! wo handle kar lenge!"

"par, main wahan ja kar kya kaunga? Main to wahan kisi ko janta bhi nahi!" I cleared my point. I know, as a boy, I am not like others .. I am very silent, reserved and sometime unsmart too, making foolish excuses.

My little sister Gunjan, always scold me for that, and Mom joined her .. this is a regular rutine of mine. I was very familiar and used to about it.

"Mayu, kya soch raha hai? Pasand aaya?" dad asked me, he smile at me through mirror, as he notice myself lost in thoughts.

"yes, dad." I smiled back, then again back to my previous work, looking out side.

The sides of the roads is covered with bushes, verities of bushes and trees, in Mumbai, I couldn't found many verities of trees '' actually we cared about only special kind of trees, but here, in the village found many unknown trees, I believe that, everything has its own beauty ''. and it couldn't depend on any special category. I found, some bushes glittering with tiny white, yellow and orange flowers on roadside, a strong junglee smell hit on my senses. The smell is different '.. so strong. I couldn't understand, so I asked my father.

" the smell was coming from those brushes" he indicated some brushes on road side, "the name of those bushes are Snaibani, kurchi and bantulsi and many are still unknown."

Wow, He knows everything.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

"Mayu, shut the window." Shilpa Sharma, my mother said, "AC is on beta, and its very hot outside!" mom said, "maine tumhe kaha tha, abhi yahan math aao, tum meri sunte ki kahan ho!" this time mom's targeting my dad.

Its true, that dad forced us to come here, we knew, this area of West Bengal, is very hot in summer. Mumbai is also hot, but not like that much. We could feel the heat and humidity first, when we landed in Dumdum airport. Mom immediately gasped in horror, "hum iss garmi me kaise rahenge?" she almost scream.

"jaise ye log reh rahe hai!" dad pointed his finger outside of the airport, there was a busy road .. people walking to their destinations, and everyone wearing sunglasses and holding umbrella.

"FORTY THREE DEEGREEE" another scream and people starring us in awe.

"stop Shilpa, sab log dekh rahe hai! Baccho jaisi behave karna bandh karo!" dad scold her in a stern voice. Mom stopped then and there, as she knew, my father is very short tempered person.

We all adjusted ourselves in a car, thankfully dad hired a large air-conditioned car. He drove himself, Gunjan as usual grabbed passenger seat, she love to sit there. Me and Mom, we sat on back seat. And Dad, continue driving from past 3 and half hours ' with time passes, I notice the changes ' change of everything, from building to clothing, to atmosphere, to weather ' everything.

I look at Mom, from Kolkata, my mother sleeping all time, now first time she open her mouth, and only for to scold me politely. Gunjan also, a carbon copy of Mom ' at first, she watching everything curiously, but now, she's half laying on the seat, listening some blasting music with closed eyes.

Dad concentrated on the road, he occasionally drummed his finger on wheel, he also enjoying the loud music. But I am not, I always love soft music '. Romantic numbers! but i love Rabindra Sangeet...aur agar wo Hemanta Mukherjee ne gaya ho, to sone pe suhaga!

But for now, I enjoying the hot weather.

"kya hua Mayu, window bandh kar!" this time mom cluldnt hide her irritation.  

" mom, please don't shout, bhaiya is in dreamland now," Gunjan, my little sister chuckled. She is 2 years junior than me, she's in last year of college, and she is very popular for her charming beauty, arrogant nature with sharp mind '' but, no one know, that she is a film-buff, and a chatter box.

" toh, hamara Mayu abhi tak Raja-Rani ki kahani me atka hua hai?" Abinash Roychoudhury, my father joined her. He is a top businessman ''' 'RC Garments' is one of the leading company of garment business. "to, kya dekha tune? Iss jungle me Dinosaur hai ya fir Cinderella!" Dad laughs loudly, Gunjan joined him.

"kyun mere Mayu ke piche pare ho?" Maa look at me with a serious face, but her eyes were full of laughs.

I smile forcefully, as I feels a lump on my throat ' I couldn't bare it that someone cracked jock on my fillings, and that someone was my family, whom I love most. But I know, my feeling was only mine, no one can understand me. I was hurt .. again, but I converted my tears into smile. I silently shut the window and rested my head on back .. I closed my eyes as I couldn't replying them ''.. this is my nature. I am a too quite shy and reserved person and have my own imaginary world. When I was in school, I understood one thing very much that I am different from others '' my feelings are different '''.  I love nature more than a discotheque '''..  I love books more than a girlfriend. So from school to now MBA end, I have Zero friend, that is not mean that I don't love to befriend with someone, actually I love to befriend ''.. I love to go disco with friends ''' I love to hang out with friends '''.. I love to love someone ''' but as per my too shy and too introvert nature, I missed all enjoyment of my life ''. So slowly I created my own world, where I enjoy every time '' this is my favorite time pass, but many time I become frustrated  and feel very lonely. I thought I am too immature by age. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is the 1st update.

plz do comment.

Jethumoni's House > Page 6

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 25 October 2011 at 8:28am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009krish_artiAsktheDustpreitygal99shria19Angels_RingAsmara.Nirvrithiginny09mayur-ki-diwanianju011Alisha-2887kirti123daniella05Irum.itzMYattitudecrazymayuriandrmahaBhawna_artiDhanakZ-firebird---jiya---Anila-Auroni.92Wings-of-Fire-Samira-love.mayurartisariska_mnartizarfishanzahidMyInspirationzdrfizaahmedMaria.ronojoy_riaFaria.hgrhr--Mahima--Silent.Dreamer

------ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SujaLuvsMayur

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
very nice SujaClap luved Mayu's family and MayuSmile

thnx for de pmHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreevijayanSujaLuvsMayur

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Wow!! awesum update yu know wat i just loved mayank in this updt well m not a big fan of mayur but i guess the updt was fine but yu shud add sum nupur parts in it too Tonguenyc updt cont soon nd thnkxx for the PM

SujaLuvsMayur

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Nice update.Smile

SujaLuvsMayur

Auroni.92 IF-Rockerz
Auroni.92
Auroni.92

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
OMG suja this is the best update of urs till date...U write very well but today this ws out of the world...ClapClap
I loved the journey and all the characters...And mayu goshhhh im falling in love with this mayu...He's too cute and too shy..Day DreamingDay Dreaming.I just love him...
I loved the way u've described the whole atmosphere...Very well done...Thumbs UpThumbs Up
And can u do me a favor...As im a bengali i love reading bengali novels like shorotchandra...Can u plz tell me the name of the novel and the writer...I want to read this...

SujaLuvsMayur

zarfishanzahid IF-Rockerz
zarfishanzahid
zarfishanzahid

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
nice concept and first part plz update soon

thx alot for the pm

SujaLuvsMayur

Go to top