Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Feather of Blue Bird [MN] # 1[NTL:pg 1] (Page 27)

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SujaLuvsMayur

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

ROFL
  now i'll tell u why i m laughing ...i read ur note n thought there is no update n coment on tht .....but thn i saw uff yaha tu update bhi .......

any ways
yaar it was a beauitful part ....specilly the converstion between the birds..tht was soooooooo cute..........the song ..lyrics ....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was lost completly ....

thn nups care ...pls dont break him....aww.....bst line of ths ff ....just loved it.....

evrything was perfect ClapClap
u rocked .....loved it to core sachii

Thank u so much for ur lovely commentBig smile

u read d note firstLOL OMG!!! it was really funnyLOL

Thanks for liking birds convoBig smile .... i was very nervous after postingEmbarrassed

actually i thot, it childishEmbarrassed

thank u for liking the song.......its one of my favBig smile

no not at alll...it was soo sweett..i dont y but i found it tooo adorable...if u think ya it do sounds childish but i loved it.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayur

varsh-mayur Goldie
varsh-mayur
varsh-mayur

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
hey suja....loved it.....sorry for the ate reply....Cry..im having my exams so im kinda inactive now....continue soon..Smile

SujaLuvsMayur

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for linking this story.Smile

Thank u so much guys for pressing the Like tab and also urs precious comments.Smile

here is the next update........i hope u like it........Smile

so, tell me how it is..................waiting for ur commentSmile 

Love
sujaHeart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009valliyah-Samira-love.mayurartiMyInspirationz-.Perk.-Silent.Dreamer

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
U, Me & Pranjal ...

'The fairs and festivals of India are as diverse as the land and the people. Observed with enthusiasm and gaiety, festivals are like gems, ornamenting the crown of Indian culture.'

Mayank closed his laptop with a disgusting face, "that's all I know about Indian fairs!" he grumbled putting the laptop aside, "and that means, I know nothing!"

"MAYANKKK!!!!!"

He closed his eyes for a second and shook his head in disbelief before taking his bag and leaving his room.

"kya kar rahe the itni der???"

"mmm, kuch nahi, ab chalo!"

It was a hot afternoon ' the sun radiating his heat '. the warm wind brushing through the dry leaves and dust creating  tiny whirls amongst them '

There was no sound, except the doves who were tired singing all day, but still continued their hums. Their voice, complemented by the sharp cries of the kites, made this afternoon a lazy one '

Mayank looked up at the sky ' it was a clear sky, pure blue in color ' he couldn't find any bird except the kites '

They continued their walk.

Mayank looked at Nupur ' she wore a flower printed salwar-suit today, her hair braided. He was amazed to see her simplicity '..  she wasn't wearing any make up or jewelry. Her face had become reddish by the hot sun! but still, she was looking so cute!

"Mayank!!" Nupur looked at him, "why had Gunja not come with us??"

"aaa ' wo' she wasn't interested in a village fair." Mayank answered.

"ohh!!" she nodded her head as if she was convinced, "bdw, Mayank, Gunja is not like you!"

"what!!" he raised his eyebrows, "why??"

Nupur was embarrassed, "I am sorry. I didn't want to hurt you, but its my ' I mean, I feel like that ' that, you and your sister is completely different!"

Mayank chuckled, "really??"

"off course, 100%." She said, "look, you are friendly, she's not, actually not with me!!! you both are from Mumbai, but you are going to a village fair and she is not!!"

Mayank silently listened to her '

"I know different people have different choice '" she continued her chatter, "but siblings being so different, I never saw before. Even I and Pranjal have some similar taste! But you two are totally '. Like south pole and north pole."

"but she is better than me!" Mayank uttered unconsciously

"means???" she rising her brows in wonder.

He mentally kicked himself ' searching for an appropriate answer '

But Nupur herself rescued him from this situation ' "lets go, the bus is coming."

They ran to catch the bus.

The bus was almost empty. It was obvious, who wanted to come outside in this hot afternoon?

They sat in the bus.

"I want a window seat!" Nupur demanded.

Mayank happily gave her the window seat '

They started their journey together ' not only for the fair, but for a lifetime ' but they didn't know that!

"bdw, where is Pranjal?" Mayank asked, "you told me that he'll join us?"

"Goddd!!" she hit her forehead, "I completely forgot to tell you that Pranjal informed me in morning that he'll join us directly in fair!"

"oo ' that's good!" Mayank said.

Their journey continued '..

The warm wind naughtily ruffled Nupur's hair every time she tried to tuck it behind her ear, and Mayank was silently admiring her continuous failures '

Again the afternoon air ruffled her hair ' "offho!" she was annoyed.

Mayank slowly tucked her hair behind her ear ' Nupur looked at him little surprised, his fingers brushed against her soft skin '' she shivered by his touch '..  then she smiled slowly, "thanks!"

"welcome."

"OUCH"

Mayank jolted back to earth from his dreamland. He wondered why he was dreaming about Nupur!!!

"AHH"

He looked at her ' she was continuously rubbing her eye '

"kya hua Nupur???"

"aankh me kuch chala gya!" she was almost crying, "bht dard ho raha hai!"

"ok, ok, let me check!" Mayank brought her face closer ' blowing air on her eye '

"abhi bhi dard ho raha hai!"

"don't worry abhi thik ho jayega!" he continue blowing air '

Suddenly Nupur realized how close they were! Mayank cupped her face with a hand, another was on her cheek '''.. her flattering eyelashes were touching his lips. Her one hand placed on his shoulder, and another on his knee ' She could see the smooth skin of his throat and lightly bearded cheek. Her face was getting warmer by the heat of his warm palm!!

Nupur was lost in herself. She didn't want to break this moment ' she wanted to hug him tightly ' she wanted herself in his arms ' her urge was getting stronger '.

"ab thik hai?"

Mayank looked at her ' their eyes collided. His honey brown eyes met her black ones. They were so close ' they could feel the proximity. But they didn't mind it ' they liked it. Though it made them lose their senses, they liked it. Their heartbeat was rising with every passing second.

Mayank was lost '. He watched as the dark shade of pink color crept up on her cheeks. She blushed under his gaze, but no one wanted to break their eye lock. Nupur could feel his hot breath on her face ' Mayank brought her face closer ' their lips touched each other' Nupur couldn't bear his gaze further, and she closed her eyes.

Mayank's thumbs rested on her cheeks ' She breathed unevenly as he caressed her cheeks with his thumbs ' her eyes fluttered shut with his act, her lips were trembling'.

HONK!!!! The bus blew its harsh horn ' "jaldi, jaldi, bus stop aa gaya!" the conductor shouted.

At that moment they came back to earth and Mayank realized what he was doing!

"Mayank, hume yahi utarna hai." Nupur said looking down.

Silently, but quickly he got up ' he felt horrified. What would be she thinking??? He almost ended up kissing her! Mayank was so ashamed of himself, how could he do that????

Nupur was flushed, she was red in embarrassment.

"mmm ' wo ' yahan se hume kahan jana hai??" Mayank asked, but the awkwardness of his voice wasn't hidden.

"hume yahan se auto lena hoga!"

They silently reached the auto stand and left.

"NUPSIII"

A handsome boy ran towards Nupur and hugged her ' Mayank felt very uneasy.

"long time haan." He asked, holding her hands, "where had you disappeared?? You did not call me even after MAT!"

"sorry" Nupur held her ears, making a cute puppy face "now please forgive me!"

"you will forgiven later." He said in a serious tone, and then they burst into laughter '

"bdw, who is this hero??" he asked, looking at Mayank.

"he's Mayank Roychoudhury, my friend, I told you na!"

"oh yes yes, I forgot!" he smile at Mayank, "hey dude, whats up?" they shook their hands with warm smile, "I am Pranjal Bose, Nupur's college friend."

"nice to meet you Pranjal."

"hey, didn't Nupsi tell you, I don't like formal peoples."

"okay." Mayank smiled broadly, "so, lets go to the fair."

They went to the nearby garden, where the fair was running.

Mayank was so pleased to see the fair ' everything was so simple, but so colorful. So crowded, environment filled with various noise, someone blowing flutes in high pitch, Mayank noticed some teenagers, who were talking and laughing, while eating ice-creams ' a little girl holding a big teddy with one hand near her chest, her father carrying her on his arms '.. two little kids enjoying the toy car ride, shouting in joy, their parents watching them beside the rides '. A big girl bought some balloons and gave her little siblings '.. everything was so simple, nothing extra ordinary!!!

Mayank was mesmerized ' 'Festivals are like gems, ornamenting the crown of Indian culture' '. He remembered this line ' "how true it is!!!" He thought.

"Mayank" Pranjal called, "do you like Phuchka?" (Panipuri, in bengali)

"ya, off course."

"lets go."

Trio reached nearest Phuchka-vendor and enjoyed eating Phuchka!

"ummm, its better than Mumbai." Mayank gulped down one.

"really??" Nupur asked.

"really!!"

After enjoying their Phuchka treat, they roamed around the entire fair, Mayank bought many things ' while Nupur and Pranjal bought almost nothing.

Now it was time to return home.

"okay, Pranjal, I really enjoyed a lot. All thanks to you buddy." Mayank greeted him.

"hey, don't think so, your enjoyment isn't over yet!!"

"what do you mean??" Nupur asked.

"do you remember Latika D'suza? Today is her marriage."

"OMG!!!! Today is Latix's marriage??" she clapped her hands in glee, "where?? With whom??"

"with Vicky, dumbo!" Pranjal made a face.

"arey haan ' main to bhul hi gayi thi. Latix-Vicky, lovebirds!!!" she said dreamily, "how romantic!!"

"lets go Mayank" she grabbed his hand, "hum wohan bht enjoy karenge!"

Mayank hesitated to go there, as he was totally unknown to the person. But Nupur and Pranjal forced him '. And he finally agreed to go!

The church was beautifully decorated.

Lights, flowers, soft violin '. So romantic.

The church was crowed with people, Mayank felt awkward in the middle of so many suited gentlemen. He didn't want to sit in second row, but Pranjal forced him to sit there, Nupur introduced him with Latix's father '. He also requested him to sit there.

"don't know, where Nupur and Pranjal have vanished?!" he muttered.

After few minutes ' the bride & groom entered the church.

They looked beautiful '' really heavenly '' made for each other.

But Mayank's eyes suddenly caught the sight of Nupur. She was also wearing a white gown, and was holding the bride's long veil.

Mayank couldn't take off his eyes from her ' and it didn't go unnoticed by her either, because she immediately lowered her gaze'

The wedding procedure started '.

But Mayank couldn't see anyone except Nupur.

"hey listen ' hey listen '."  Someone shook his arm. Mayank looked by his side, "who are you?" a cute little girl was standing there.

"hello" he smiled, "I am Mayank. What's your name?"

"my name is Tisha and I read in nursery." She answered.

"very nice to meet you Tisha. Can we be friends?" he forwarded his hand.

She grinned sweetly and shook his hand, "can I sit here? please?"

Mayank nodded and made her sit beside him, but she was so small that she couldn't see the wedding.

She looked helplessly at Mayank ' he smiled and took her in his lap ' she was happy '

"do you accept Ms. Nupur Sengupta as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Mayank looked at Nupur, whose eyes stuck on the ground. Her face was red ' she was blushing hard, giving a tough competition to the bouquet of roses she was holding '

"yes, I do." He placed his hand on hers, his fingers entwining with hers, she looked at their hands and slowly her fingers enfolded themselves around his.

"do you accept Mr. Mayank Roychoudhury as your lawfully wedded husband??"

Their eyes met for a fraction of seconds, but that was enough for Nupur to see the love and happiness in his eyes.

"yes, I do." She held his hands more tightly.

"Therefore, I declare you, as man and wife" Father announced, "now," he moved his gaze on Mayank, "you may kiss the bride."

Mayank lifted her veil '. She closed her eyes due to shyness. He leaned forward '. Nupur's heart was trying to break her ribcage ' she could feel his warm breath on her face. Her knees refused to carry her weight, Mayank slid his arms around her and pulled her closer. She could feel his thumping heartbeats '. It made her crazy ' but before she could do anything, he pressed his lips on her's '' softly '. Gently '.

Nupur came back to earth by the sound of the applause.

She was very nervous and shocked ' she mentally slapped herself ' "how could I think about him??" she think.

She saw Mayank clapping happily, with a cute girl on his lap.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is the next part.Smile

Hope u like it.Smile

Do comment.Smile

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 25 October 2011 at 8:44am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfankrish_artiAsktheDustAngels_RingimmayurfanNirvrithivalliyahmayur-ki-diwanianju011Alisha-2887itzMYattitudekirti123DhanakZcrazymayuriandrmahaBhawna_arti--jiya--love.mayurarti-firebird-Auroni.92-Samira--Anila-ronojoy_riaFaria.MyInspirationz-PD-swati05Maria.-.Perk.-Silent.Dreamer

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Yippee I am first to commen  Dancing
Such a lovely and so beautiful update
The way U describe whole environment is  amazing
Mayur start feeling for each other I am so happy
Thanks for Lovely Update and Pm
cont soon

Edited by DhanakZ - 07 March 2011 at 12:13pm

SujaLuvsMayur

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Editedddddddd

Awwwwwwwwwww Suja i have to repeat the same word again n again
it was just awesome and mind- blowing update
ur update was so peaceful that i jst loved it and wanna read it more n more
its a great feeling u know..
the way describe everything i just can say hats off to u.......
its a very simple, cute, nice and wonderful ff
mayank n nupur both r so innocent- i loved them re
haye mayur bus scene- they were almost abt to kiss- ye bus conductor bhi na- iska timing itna kharab kyun hai....LOL LOL
Oh GOD the church  scene was fantastic
nups dream- wow it was toooooooo good. i wish mayur ka dream jald se jald puri ho jaye.
btw why r u saying that-------------

They started their journey together … not only for the fair, but for a lifetime … but they didn't know that!

hahaha baat kya hai bhai

is any twist waiting 4 us???

sujaaaaaaa it was wowest and awesomest update

loved it to the core

now eagerly waiting 4 the next part.

keep it up

Edited by -Faria- - 07 March 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayur--jiya--

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
like like super likeDay Dreaming

i don know why, but i feel like singing this song

"tomaar khola hawa....
lagiye paale...
tukro kore kaachi 
aami dubte raaji aachi 
aami dubte raaji aachi
tomaar khola hawa..."

sigh...Day Dreaming

Nupur's dream... i soooooooo wish it comes true
and they live happily ever afterDay Dreaming

awesome update diClap (do i hv to tell you dis everytime?Wink)

luv u loadsHug (u already know disLOL)

-jiya-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayurFaria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
@sajal

wow...Beautiful updateHugHug

loved Mayur scenes...n Nupur imagination

do continue soon