Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Feather of Blue Bird [MN] # 1[NTL:pg 1] (Page 16)

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Effects of Blue Bird (a)

(Nupur's POV)

I am back to my home. Today was very hot, I don't know what the temperature is, but unbearable humidity made me sweating. I slump on the bed as I switched on the fan with full force.

"Munni, kahan gayi thi beta?" I heard Babuji's voice on the doorway. I quickly woke up.

"wo main Mayank ko Jhora dikhane le gayi thi." I walk near him, "but don't worry Baba, main abhi khana bana deti hoon."

Babuji smile and soothing my hair, " you are like your mother."

I smile and run towards the kitchen.

I start cooking; the menu is so simple, so it will not take too much time. So, I put daal on the presser cooker and I concentrate to cutting veggies '. but the Jhora incident was still floating in my mind. He was concern for me, but why he was concern about ME?

Off course, Nupur, I patted on my head, it was obvious, because you are his friend. But something different, I don't know what, but something was really differenct '

"ouch!!"

Damn! I cut my finger .. it was bleeding ' I rush to tap, sucking my finger ' cold water sooths my pain and my eyes fell on neighboring house. A big leafy Mango tree hide my little kitchen from them, but form my side in between branches and leaves, I easily found some portion of the room through their big window.

I was surprised to see Mayank in the room. I know that is Jethumoni's house, but I didn't know that Mayank using that room. His back was facing my side, but I know he is only Mayank. I was so excited and about to call him, but a sudden sight made me stop. I saw Mayank sat on the bed, he wore only jeans ' I couldn't help but stare at him as my eyes are caught his well-built, muscular bare body and broad shoulder '.  I fixed my gaze on him ' I was lost in him, but suddenly back into reality, my eyes caught my attention '. a huge blood mark was in his bare back!!!!!!

Blood!!!

I could feel an ache on my heart '.

What happened to him? Sometimes ago, he was fine, and then what happened so soon. I saw Jethumoni entre with Detol and cotton in his hand. Mayank stretched his back as Jethumoni applied Detol on the wound.

I caught my breath as could feel the pain '.  all is my fault. Why I was not asking him after fall that he was fine or not? Main bhi na!! kissi kaam ki nahi!!! It was all my fault '.

Mere wajah sehi wo '.

Tear forming in my eyes '.

I removed my tears and back to kitchen as presser cooker whistled.

I settle my mind to see Mayank in evening. I was worried about him, he hurt for me only.

It was evening. I was trying to find some excuse to go to Jethumoni's house. Damn!!!! I never searched any excuse earlier, so why today Nupur? Be brave!!!

I gulped down my nervousness and prepared to go to Baba for asking permission. Suddenly Baba call me ..

"Munni, are you free now? Or you have some other plan?" Baba asked me as he closed the book and placed on the table.

No No NOOO ''' I am not going anywhere with you Baba, please not now, I am going to see Mayank, he was hurt. Please Baba, Pleaseee '.

"No, Baba. I am free." I smile sarcastically, "kahin jana hai kya?"

"haan, wo main soch raha tha ke Mukherjee se mill lun, kuch kaam tha. Toh tu v chal."

God, tussi great ho!!!!

I nodded my head. Babuji little frowned as notice an unusual big grin in my face.

We all seat on the yard, Babuji and Jethumoni seated on cane-chair and I and Sutra, he is my best friend since childhood seated on staircase and busy our own chatting. Sutra describing that how he controlled an adamant Ox alone. He is a Santal, and this type of bravery could help to impress his would be in-laws.

I am pretending to listening him, but my mind somewhere else ' with someone else. In the mean time, Sutra went for some pending work ' they are very sincere for their work. I am alone and trying to find Mayank. But he is nowhere. May be he went to evening walk. DAMN!!!! Use aaj hi walk pe jaana tha!!!! Idiot!!!

"Nupur," Jethumoni's voice break my thought. He is smiling, " I know you are getting boar. So why aren't you chat with Mayank! He is in terrace."

I smiled broadly and run toward to terrace.

"Who is Mayank?" Babuji asked.

"son of Abinash ''. Abinash Roychoudhury, my friend '. You met him before."

"Oh, that rich Mumbaiya businessman."

"why you still angry about rich person Sengupta. They all are not so bad."

I couldn't heard Babuji's answer as I climbed up on stairs. But I know, what his answer was!!! He has a hatred of rich person, specially from Mumbai!!! It was all about Uday bhai and Chitra boudi (bhabi, in bengali)!

I reached on the terrace. The terrace is very big, similar like a medium playground. I reached near Jhula and saw Mayank '' playing basketball!!

I was spot rooted to see his gesture. He is handle the ball with full control and scored goals with perfect aim. He wore blue jeans ' he was sweating .. sweat rolling down from his body and hair ' black vest stick on his muscular body. He shakes his head and sweats was sprayed out from his black hair ' He look so handsome, so attractive, so sexy ' in the light of setting sun.

I couldn't off my eyes on him. I know this is not a good idea to stared a boy '.. but couldn't help it.

"aarey Nupur tum? Tum kaab aayi?" Mayank notice me, "maine tumhe notice hi nahi kiya!"

His dimple flashed. I notice his dimple earlier, but now, I fascinated about those.

He quickly covered the distance, picked the shirt from Jhula and wore quickly.

"toh, miss guava thief ' aaj kuch chori karne naahi gayi?" he chuckled.

I frowned, isse kisne bataya k main peyara (guava, in Bengali) chori karti hun!

He reads my mind through my expression, " Jethumoni ne bataya '.. whole afternoon, he told me about you." He chuckled again.

"kya!!! Kya bataya Jethumoni ne?" I was fuming '

"ke tum kitni chori karti ho '' kissi ki nahi sunti ho '. pura din durti-bhagti rehti ho-"

I was furious ' Jethumoni told whole worse thing about me to MAYANK!!!!

I am now in the mood tof fight with Jethumoni.

I turned to leave, but he caught my elbow, "arry Nupur, ruko to." I feel wave of unknown feelings inside, automatically I gazed on my elbow. Mayank removed his hand as soon as he realized what he had just done.

"urn 'sorry." He look embarrassed or shy.

"its ok, Mayank." I am trying to overcome from the stage of unknown feelings.

"urn, tell me something about Mumbai. How is the city look like exactly! Matlab TV me jaise dikhate hain, builkul wisa hi?"

"tum ' tum kavi Mumbai nahi gayi na?" he look in to my eyes.

"Mumbai to kya'.main kavi Kolkata bhi nahi gayi." I smiled to see his wondering face, "lekin ab jayungi ' MBA karne."

Mayank's eyes glittered, "achcha main bhi US jaa raha hun, after MBA ek training karne. Agar tum bhi chalti to kinta acha hota '' saath me rehte!!" he said very excitedly.

I smiled at his innocent talk, he didn't know about our financial condition.

"toh kya hua '' par saath saath MBA complete to karenge na!" I cover up my sadness,

" phir two friends, Mr. Mayank Roychoudhury, the topmost businessman and Ms. Nupur Sengupta, a stupid employee of an unknown farm '' kitna maaza ayega na?!" I said all this dramatically, which made him laugh.

But he just smile ' I never saw him laughing these days. Why? And now, I found some pain in his smile '. am I said something wrong, which hurt him?

"kya hua Mayank''koi baat hai?"

"urn ' nothing." he smirk, "who Nupur Jetuhumoni ne bataya ke yahan pe ek mela laga hai ' toh wo kahan pe hai?" he trying to pretend casual, but I knew, there is something definitely wrong, that he changed the topic.

"you really want to go in our village fair?" I asked.

"offcourse '' if you will allow me to go with you."

"ok,done! Tomorrow morning '' you, me and Pranjal."

"Pranjal!!! Who?" he asked with confusion.

"Pranjal'my buddy'.my yaar."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is the 5th update.

plz do comment.

Effect of Blue Bird [b] > Page 20

Love

sujaHeart

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 25 October 2011 at 8:38am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfanRiddhiBkrish_artiAsktheDustshria19Angels_Ringanju011Alisha-2887Asmara.DhanakZcrazymayuriankirti123itzMYattitudedrmahaBhawna_arti-Anila---jiya---Samira-zarfishanzahidsariska_mnartiAuroni.92-firebird-drfizaahmedMaria.-PD-MyInspirationzronojoy_riaFaria.

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
res

*edited*

yayy me first
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

hmm... ki boli bolo toh...
bhishon bhishon bhishoooon bhalo
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Nupur is falling for Mayank.... soo cuteEmbarrassed
But what is disShocked... Nupur's baba will be the kabab mein haddiShocked
and what is it with Mayank... is there something about his past? or just his introvert nature?Confused

but very nice update

thnks

luv ya
Hug

Edited by jiya_angel - 18 February 2011 at 11:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayur

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Edit-----------------------

Hey Suja
Thank u so much for updating my fav ff
 it was a beautiful update as usual
awwwwww - what happen to nups?????
is she falling for mayank????????
Hayeeeeeeeee at first mayank and now nups -both r in love with each other....
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Hmmmmmm she was hurt when she saw that maynk got injured
She was worried abt him and was trying to find some excuses to go to jethumoni's house
wah wah wah- and finally she got the chance

the terrace scene was superb.
loved mayur covo
both want to complete their MBA

but suja tell me one thing - nups came here to ask abt mayus injury
but i think she forgot it.LOL
aisa he hota hai- pyaar main log bade bade cheez a bhul jati hai.LOL

wah- meela- my fav
i love meela- so now  mayur r going to meela
yeeeee i hope they will enjoy a lot
but who is pranjal- nups ki yaar- kahi maynk jealous na ho jaye.LOL
bechara- tak tak- kuch ulta sidha na sochle

it was wonderful update sweety
rocking one
keep it up
and try to update before tuesday- i mean monday upate karo-plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

take care

Edited by -Faria- - 18 February 2011 at 9:08pm

SujaLuvsMayur

------ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ronojoy_ria IF-Sizzlerz
ronojoy_ria
ronojoy_ria

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
hi
the up is good
so nupur mind preoccupied with mayank's thoughts
oviously mayank haai he aasa
anyways due to her continuos thughts she cut her hand ohhhhhhh careless girl but here mayank is wounded due to the fall
and for this nupur is feeling bad she wnats to go to mayank and talk to him
the terrace scene is really beautiful
loking forward to the mela trip
plz cont soon and pm me
.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
*reserved*
-NightDreamer- IF-Sizzlerz
-NightDreamer-
-NightDreamer-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Wonderful....update....kia baat so fast...but it was really amazing i luved mayur scene ...dey were really cute one....specially nupzzi...Embarrassed

SujaLuvsMayur

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
done donna done
amazingggggggg update dear
loved it to the core
superbbbbbbbb
brillliantly written

u r describing the feeling of nupur reallu wellllllllll