The Feather of Blue Bird [MN] # 1[NTL:pg 1] - Page 93

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Auroni.92

Suja u r saying this long...ek jhatke mein khatam ho gaya...aur tum isse long keh rahi ho...
But it ws just wonderful...i ws so engrossed in the update..i felt utterly happy to see mayank back but this change attitude saddening me...but one thing i truly enjoyed that mayank shut gunjan this time..bari matured banti phirti thi..aab acha hua..
also mayank's parents got a lesson and i hope now they'll understand that mayank is a responsible adult, not a dudh pita bacha and they better behave now...In sabki wajah se mere Mayur alag ho gaye...

Now Waiting impatiently for mayur meet...plz update soon...

Thank u so much for ur lovely comment😊

Thank u so much for liking this update😊
Originally posted by palz_ArTi4ever

beautifully penned down... i seriously hope the distance n helplessness do vanish as early as possible...it tends to get heart wrenching, seeing mayur so distant 4m each other...continue soon :)

Originally posted by arjunratirocks

😊hey today i read all part of ur ff and aftr reading them im speechless in my life i havn't read such story 😃 it ts just a fantastic story
today i told one of my frnd that i want to read a romantic lov story but sh ignored it and aftr that i come across with this beautiful story😃😃
in starting i hate mayank parents 😡😡 how could they do that
while reading this story i was actually crying😭😭
such a beaytiful story so i hav a req that plzz pm me whenever u update plllzzz and send me a frnd req so that i can add u in my buddy list😊
plllzzz yaar mujhe jarur pm karna aur jaldi se update bhi kardo im waiting 😳plzzz

Thanks for ur compliment dear... thanks for linking this story tht much.

it all my pleasure to pm u.

i hope u ll lik e this update too.

Thank you so much for linking this story.😊

Thank u so much guys for pressing the Like tab and also urs precious comments.😊

here is the next update...hope u like it😊

plz give ur true opinion ... n ur valuable feed back.😊

Love
suja❤️

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

WISH U A VERY VERY HAPPY EID 🤗

MAY GOD SHOWER U & UR FAMILY WITH BLESSINGS 🤗
Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 12 years ago
edittt

Siujaaa sweet heart
thank u so much for ur update
i was waiting for thisupdae
and i got it on EID DAY

Sujaaa the update was sad yet beautiful
u made me cry hun
mayur scene was very emotional and painful.

i know mayank was too rude to nups
but i cant blame him its natural
and nups -GOD felt er sad for him
she was very happy to see maayk but all her dram shuttered within a sec...
sighhh i hope ki tera next update painful a\na ho
waiting for ur next part
keep it up
and d update soon

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. mayank is so rude with nupur. they are so much in pain. plz ab aur saha nehi jata. plz plz continue soon
didnt get pm 4 it😔

res

beautifully written...the more i read this ff,the more i crave 4 it...!! plzz continue soon ok?the distance between mayur pierces my heart...wonderfully written...!😊 great job!!
Edited by palz_ArTi4ever - 12 years ago
edited

Phew

This was actually the way I wanted there confrontation, I never wanted mayank saw Nupur n open his arms to embrace her, yet she needs to feel what actually happens one the person  love the most say tht ur nthing but filth

Strting with his morning wch he was fighting with, than the uditi scne was so cute, his affection with her came back like this, he still has heart of golden,

But the bst part was ther confrontation..

His words right at the spot…

Nupur actually didn't trusted him, if she would have said the truth he should'nt have hated himself tht much for loving her, he shouldn't have felt his bst moments only beautifully monet turning to sore…

Moreover he should'nt have hated tht mayank …

Nupur still has his love to hold to cherish but he has nthing except her harsh words throughout these 5 years…

Though its was painful for bth of them..but for him it will hurt him double as I know he still cant see her in tears…

But I wonder wht holds next…wht will happen now…

I m waitng for ur surprise….pls update soon

PS…mjhy eidi chaiy…game k update..mayur moments k sath..Friday tak bus….n FOBB firday nhi tu sat…n no arguments on tht…its an order…..

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago