Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Maria.

yaar but u have to promise u  ll give us next update very soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

i ll update soon...bt nt very soon...coz Durga Puja is on the door ...n m leaving for my home.
so i ll update after Puja for sure.
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail

WISH ALL MY BENGALI & NON_BENGALI FRIENDS ... A VERY VAERY HAPPY MAHALAYA ๐Ÿค—

Friends, I am going my home for 10-15 days for Durga Puja. so I cant able to updte my FFs ...

m really sorry for this.

bt i ll update asap after i returned back.

love u guys

wish u all a very very happy Durga Puja in advance๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 12 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

OH GOD

Wht he has done to himselfโ€ฆ.matalb suicide nhi tu slow poising he sahiโ€ฆ

He is going tht way

Ahh thnk gOd Jethumoni called him, I donot want him to back to attend gujan's weding but I want him to be there with her, to see herโ€ฆ.to have herโ€ฆ

With winds a realy wnt to join n say even me too never saw such love

This was such a janu flower

Suja I love this in this ff, it make this story so heavenly , pure as nature

Haaโ€ฆsuthing never chnges โ€ฆto hell with his fatherโ€ฆ.father does he knew the meaning of this

Wht I felt wit song n nupurs expression I donot want to comment to spoil its beauty

Pata nhi I cant define wht I felt in between this songโ€ฆfeels like a miracle if the find there way together

Im afraid abt his reaction n nupurs courageโ€ฆ

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
edited

sob cheye aagey Subho Bijoya ๐Ÿค—...!

so something burned inside his so called father when he received jethumoni's call while ignored his, n i soo love to see this insulted feeling in him...but wait this is only the beginning i guess๐Ÿ˜Š...Mr. yeh to trailer tha picture abhi baki hai so aage aage dekho hota hai kya ๐Ÿ˜ˆ...!

He not only received Jethumoni's call but agrees to attend wed proves their is still hope for his comeback...comeback as the real mayank who is lost in dark...his arrogancy rudeness all gone just in mere second as soon as he heard Jethumoni's name... remembrance of the love n appreciation that he got from him proves there still remains some traces of emotions somewhere, only needed to bring out and nurture from the deepest dark inside...!

a part of me is soo pleasantly enjoying this helpless n miserable Nupur...i stated earlier she truly deserve this...actually deserve lottt more...oh so miss selfish bohat confident hai ki woh mana legi as he truly loves her...yaha bhi uske pyar par bharosa hai jab ki khud apne waqt back out kar gayi...wah kya pyar hai...suppose agar Neel se shaadi hojati to abhi apne life mein busy hoti madam tab kaha jata yeh rona aur manana...mayank may forgive her BUT itni jaldi bhi kya hai...i warn u suja NOT SO SOON ๐Ÿ˜ณ...!

what i feel for Mayank is beyond words...though he may show the rough n tough exterior but the pain he is going through since years is unexplainable...dying minute by minute to live with the truth that he has family but none is his, that the person he loved the most only betrayed to the extreme...n here ppl wish to get back him soo easily  as if nothing changed in years, pathetic will be the least to say...!

Perfect song selection...it synchronised perfectly...!

Ahh here we get those golden moments of their sweet innocent love(though as flaskback)...nature always was a silent(though they had their own sweet convo) spectator of their pure love...mayank need not words to express, his gestures told loud abt his caring possesiveness n the depth of his love...it was his care when he saw her panting and came back, wiped her sweat and asked for his punishment...he was possessive when he asked her to write just 1 copy of their lovestory so that the three golden words remains only his possesion...before living he plucked that cute flower and tucked in her hair followed with a hug only showed the depth of his unconditional love...though love couldn't be measured but needless to say here mayank's love always was superior than hers...!

Finally he arrived...its actually his Aagaman from a journey of past(dark) to present(towards light)...!

P.S...Title credit dena jaruri tha, ab de hi diya hai to hum bhi formality pura kar hi lete hai THANKYOU๐Ÿ˜ณ...Sigg is beyond superb...it has all that of this update...his rise, those deep blank eyes...and the darkness(pain) in and out of him...mindblowing...ab jaldi aao so that i can Halla Bol...u know why ๐Ÿ˜†...!
Edited by valliyah - 12 years ago
mayuloveu thumbnail
beautiful amazing. di mayank was living in terrible pain . oh my god. nupur is waiting for mayank. but mayank is different person now. continue soon
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was too Good and heart wrenching part 
I can feel their pain
But plz keep your promise and Next time gave Us Lots of Mayur moments
thanks For Pm 
conts oon
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Suja thank u for this update
i swear i want ask u update b4 i saw ur pm ๐Ÿค— tight1
n the update was Marvelous
u know even if ur update is sad we always got sweet flashback which is worthed...
i'm feeling both Mayurs pain n now my nups is waiting her Mayank bt her Mayank is changed can't wait wat happend wen they see each other after long 5 yrs..
loved how they conceling each other whithout being there as true person
i really gonna miss this ff while ur gone... but i'll read early update wen Mayur were happy 2ther...
loved these line it was sweet mayu 2 said that to her

"kyunki main nhi chahte k tum kissi anjana reader ko I love you bolo ... through you books" he shrugged as if its a matter!

n hey enjey ur time in ur Home n the Puja
Suja can u try to updae b4 u go GAME? PLZZ if u can't i can understand
thanks once once again for the update n the pm ๐Ÿค—
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved it lodsss...๐Ÿ˜ณ
oshombhob sundor ekta update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
ami jantam Mayank Jethumoni ke kokhono na kortei parbe na...๐Ÿ˜Š
bt really thank god...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
woh jotoi heartless hoar try koruk bt Jethumonir shathe o thik e ager Mayank er moto kore kotha boleche...๐Ÿ˜ณ
d part was superb...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
ya ALLAH ami ai Shoytan lokta ke j ki korbo...uff๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
koto boro shahosh abr Mayank ke lesson teach korar kotha bole...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
plzzz plzzz plzzz SIS i want u teach dat man a big lesson plzzz๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Mayank jno ai loktake ekta accha shikkha diye tarpor chare...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ก
u know wht ami chai Mayank oder kokhono MAAF na koruk...๐Ÿ˜ก
n Nupur ke niye o ader kach theke durey chole jak...๐Ÿ˜”
dey dont deserve his forgiveness...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
arhhh i jst hate dat man...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก
plzzz teach him a big lesson...๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ˆ
i want Mayank to insult him big time...plzzz๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
n den MayUr er ake oporke kolpona korar part gulo shobcheyeee valo hoyeche...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i was feeling so bad for both of dem...๐Ÿ˜’
n song ta onek joss...ekdom perfect wid dis scene...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
remembering abt der past part was awesome n heart wrenching...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
plzzz ami jani Mayank will nt forgive her so easily bt plzzz MayUr ke abr ek kore dao...plzzz๐Ÿ˜”
i want to see dem happily together tao asap plzzz๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
n plzzz Mayank jno Nupur ke ar hurt na kore plzzz๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•
i think 5yrs separation is enough punishment for both of dem...๐Ÿ˜’
awww dat means amader atooo din wait korte hobe...
bt nvr mind sis u enjoy ur "DURGA PUJA"..ok๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ
wish u d same sis...๐Ÿค—
will b eagerly waiting for ur update...๐Ÿ˜‰
love u...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
May ALLAH bless u...๐Ÿ˜ณ

ps: ok...tumi bolsila na ami shudhu hindi use kori...๐Ÿ˜ณ
so aj ami BANGLAY comment korechi...i hope tomer pore valo lagbe...๐Ÿ˜‰
thank u...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
love ya...๐Ÿค—
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
immayurfan thumbnail